Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse me if this has already been posted!

There was an "Ash" mentioned in an affidavit here on websleuths.

I think AR emailed something like, "I wouldn't want anything to happen to…., it would be like someone killing Ash" ---- this is very paraphrased by me.

I will look for the page in 's affidavits for you. Think it's like the 5th one listed.

I honestly don't know if this is relevant in any way, but this is all public information about a young girl who passed away very close to Randolph, VT. If it is not relevant, I apologize. Since it is a beautiful, young lady who passed away so young, and lived so near MJ, it seems relevant to post it. It is in public records/ venue/media, etc.

Here is the memorial page for Ashley -- who passed away at age 16 in Bethel, which is near Randolph, VT, not too far from MJ.

http://ashley-elmore.memory-of.com/Timeline.aspx

There is also an official SSDI notification of her death, a matter of (sad) public record:

Ashley Elmore, born Sept. 24, 1989, died July 22, 2006

Pasted from <http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi?auth=&cj=1&nt=exact&start=0&firstname=Ashley&dmo=07&death=2006&o_xid=0002370638&o_lid=0002370638>

Hope the sleuthers here can either debunk this supposed connection or research it further. Thanks,
GoodAim
Thanks for this link. Someone (can't remember) posted a comment from a poster who said that another girl had committed suicide because of being abused and she couldn't take it any longer. I wonder how this young girl died and if she knew MJ and AR.

Please excuse me if this has already been posted!

There was an "Ash" mentioned in an affidavit here on websleuths.

I think AR emailed something like, "I wouldn't want anything to happen to…., it would be like someone killing Ash" ---- this is very paraphrased by me.

I will look for the page in 's affidavits for you. Think it's like the 5th one listed.

I honestly don't know if this is relevant in any way, but this is all public information about a young girl who passed away very close to Randolph, VT. If it is not relevant, I apologize. Since it is a beautiful, young lady who passed away so young, and lived so near MJ, it seems relevant to post it. It is in public records/ venue/media, etc.

Here is the memorial page for Ashley -- who passed away at age 16 in Bethel, which is near Randolph, VT, not too far from MJ.

http://ashley-elmore.memory-of.com/Timeline.aspx

There is also an official SSDI notification of her death, a matter of (sad) public record:

Ashley Elmore, born Sept. 24, 1989, died July 22, 2006

Pasted from <http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi?auth=&cj=1&nt=exact&start=0&firstname=Ashley&dmo=07&death=2006&o_xid=0002370638&o_lid=0002370638>

Hope the sleuthers here can either debunk this supposed connection or research it further. Thanks,
GoodAim

This is the myspace memorial that I was talking about, and couldn't find any info on the girl. Thanks for posting this.

The little kid who was screaming is Cyrus, Brooke's half-brother.

What a cutie he is. I kept thinking if they took that bow tie off of him and unbuttoned the top button on his shirt, he might be more comfortable.:waitasec:

What a cutie he is. I kept thinking if they took that bow tie off of him and unbuttoned the top button on his shirt, he might be more comfortable.:waitasec:

exactly seeing that it is very hot and muggy here. i cant imagine being dressed like that in this heat. i would die.

But relevant...he may lose "joint custody" because of his *advertiser censored* addiction.

Big difference between adults viewing adult *advertiser censored* than child assualts & photographing child *advertiser censored* and murder that this case is about.

If any adult has an adult *advertiser censored* addiction that's their problem.

Adults sexually assaulting and murdering children is crimes against the state. In this case transporting child *advertiser censored* across state lines is a Federal Crime.

On page 4 is a note from her mom. Apparently this girl was the victim of an auto accident. She had been drinking and drove under the influence.

Just my thoughts. I went to sleep thinking about this murder and woke up this morning thinking about it. There are a few things bothering me regarding AR's statements regarding her participation in the abduction and murder of Brooke Bennett. 1. MJ stated in e-mail that he needed her help in taking Brooke down and tying her up. (words made you think that he could not do it without her help, ie., he didn't want Brooke tasered that early in the game). 2. AR agreed to help with getting her tied and ready. 3. She also wanted to see Brooke humiliated (ie., someone urinating in her mouth) and 4. She also wanted to watch.....she wanted to see Brooke suffer. OK. Now, read her statements on the Affadavit. Nothing is stated saying that she helped MJ get her up the stairs, and helped tie her up. Also, nothing is stated that she watched any action being taken with Brooke. How is it that all of a sudden, she admits that she helped abduct Brooke then innocently sat and watched TV with Brooke until MJ ASKED! Brooke to go upstairs with him?????? Are we to believe that she did not help restrain Brooke and that she did not get her satisfaction from seeing Brooke humiliated, raped, tortured and murdered????? Are we to think that Brooke just meekly followed MJ up the stairs like a lamb being led to the slaughter????? Are we just a little bit curious as to how AR's boyfriend just appears and disappears at AR's convenience????? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not buying her story about her involvement after abducting Brooke. Her e-mails on her personal plans of participation and the statement given to police (after multiple lies) doesn't add up. She is lying through her teeth. CYA time.

Regarding Ashley Elmore:

http://www.rherald.com/News/2006/0727/Front_page/f02.html

Randolph Teen Killed
In Route 12A Accident

Ashley Elmore, also known as Ashley Townsend, a 16-year-old girl who would have been a senior this year at the Randolph Technical Career Center, was killed instantly in an automobile crash Saturday on Route 12A in Roxbury.

I have tried to access the channel 5 live feed on the funeral but I only get the channel 5 tv blue screen. Can someone who is watching let the rest of us know if Denise is attending and if she is, is she sitting with her sister?

My understanding is that the moderators have asked people not to accuse of AR of any criminal complicity in Brooke's disappearance.

So I will just say, which I think is okay, that in my opinion she has not told the full truth in the affivadavit.

I have tried to access the channel 5 live feed on the funeral but I only get the channel 5 tv blue screen. Can someone who is watching let the rest of us know if Denise is attending and if she is, is she sitting with her sister?

Please see the funeral thread. WCAX.com will be showing the funeral shortly.

Instead of having big brother chase after him or grandpa try to control him, perhaps a family friend could have been designated to take him outside if he started screaming. I felt sorry for Savanna....Cyrus was a distraction.

It's over...

Regarding Ashley Elmore:

http://www.rherald.com/News/2006/0727/Front_page/f02.html

Randolph Teen Killed
In Route 12A Accident

Ashley Elmore, also known as Ashley Townsend, a 16-year-old girl who would have been a senior this year at the Randolph Technical Career Center, was killed instantly in an automobile crash Saturday on Route 12A in Roxbury.

THANKS for this information. It's very sad and it obviously has nothing to do with Brooke's case. I appreciate your clearing this up so quickly. Maybe someone can even delete my post --- I'll try --- to not mix this young girl up in this case.

>AR may have been aware that Brooke was going to be killed. In one of her >emails she mentioned wanting to see her "suffer", and there was that >peculiar passage about who would "have time" with Brooke, and how much. >Why would time have been an issue if she was to remain alive?

I took it as having time participating in that session with her. Wanting to see her suffer also doesn't necessarily mean that they intended to kill her.

I know it looks possible that they intended to kill her immediately, but I still have doubts in my head and still haven't seen official evidence to say one way or the other.

By definition, a non violent offense, other than possibly massive fraud that leaves the victims penniless and ruins their lives, are not as serious as violent crimes. Victimless crimes: drugs, gambling, prostitution are even less important, though I know many disagree about these crimes being victimless, I say if its a willing seller and a willing buyer, tax it, regulate it and worry about criminals who leave victims.

My sentiments exactly. :clap:

I know it's only my interpretation, but the fact that the PO referred to Jacques' "killing spot" makes me think it was a place he may have used more than once.

I am seriously skeeved out by that, but thank you for posting the link.

Me too. I was thinking he may have killed animals there because he's never been convicted of killing humans, yet.

My understanding is that the moderators have asked people not to accuse of AR of any criminal complicity in Brooke's disappearance.

So I will just say, which I think is okay, that in my opinion she has not told the full truth in the affivadavit.

I would agree with your assessment.

There's no evidence JUVENILE 1 knew Brooke was going to be murdered. Spending time with her meant they didn't live together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE