Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not well liked by whom? Jacques and Gagnon are already in jail, and AR is 14...so who would Savanna need protection from?
I guess I'm thinking that the police are not sure if its just those two. In reference to the cellphone if Brooke had it on her it would have been something else that MJ would have to get rid of.

Not well liked by whom? Jacques and Gagnon are already in jail, and AR is 14...so who would Savanna need protection from?
Whomever wrote the email that referred to her as a c***.

Whwn Jim found out that information he in no certain terms told everyone that she was not allowed to be around him. Anyone coming from a two family home should know that the parent that does not have full custody is always the last to know everything. Jim was also in Iraq for a year and has always been a great father. He does not deserve alot of the things that people are saying about him. I have spent alot of time with Brooke and she was always a very happy little girl.
Thank you for your post. I know you mentioned you're Janet Brooks cousin and live in another State. What I'd like to ask is why, after Mike knew of this did he make this statement that "it wasn't made a big deal" regarding MJ?

• News of Jacques' possible involvement with his daughter's disappearance came as a surprise to James Bennett. Brooke's father says he knew about Jacques' past conviction on kidnapping and sexual assault and had brought it up as an issue with Brooke's mother.
"It wasn't made a big deal. He was married to Brooke's aunt and there were kids there here age and there was no indication that there was a problem of any kind, so it was never made an issue," he said. "Looking back, knowing what I do today, it would have been a lot different."
http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8580434&nav=menu183_2_2_2

Whomever wrote the email that referred to her as a c***.

That could only be AR or Jacques, my recollection is that it was AR who wrote that.

The police have said they don't think there were any other victims in Vermont or any Vermont children being solicited for this 'sex ring'...and I have no reason not to believe it. When they think that there are other victims they usually make a public request for these victims to come foward.....

Do you by chance have a link where the police have said they don't think there are any more victims in Vermont? I knew they had said they didnt think Vermont children were being solicited for the sex ring, but I missed the part were they said thre were no more victims in Vermont. Thank you.

That could only be AR or Jacques, my recollection is that it was AR who wrote that.

The police have said they don't think there were any other victims in Vermont or any Vermont children being solicited for this 'sex ring'...and I have no reason not to believe it. When they think that there are other victims they usually make a public request for these victims to come foward.....

Do you by chance have a link where the police have said they don't think there are any more victims in Vermont? I knew they had said they didnt think Vermont children were being solicited for the sex ring, but I missed the part were they said thre were no more victims in Vermont. Thank you.

It means the same thing to me.

Article dated July 1, 2008

Baker said police were considering all possibilities, including that the alleged sex ring exists or that it was a ruse Jacques created to intimidate a young girl into having sex with him.
"The State Police would like to speak with any child or teenager who may have had contact with Michael Jacques," Baker said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/n...s_to_uncle_s_property/srvc=home&position=also

Why do you need to post these minors names on here? I see the links, adn that's the rule, once in mainstream media you can post... BUT what is the freakin' purpose of this?????? How does it help us to know their first middle last names and have to post them up? We were just fine with initials. We are NOT media, I just think we should have more respect for these poor children. It's bad enough that they put their names in the paper..now we will help get their names out on the net so they can read all the crap when they google their own names. :( JMO FWIW.

Why do you need to post these minors names on here? I see the links, adn that's the rule, once in mainstream media you can post... BUT what is the freakin' purpose of this?????? How does it help us to know their first middle last names and have to post them up? We were just fine with initials. We are NOT media, I just think we should have more respect for these poor children. It's bad enough that they put their names in the paper..now we will help get their names out on the net so they can read all the crap when they google their own names. :( JMO FWIW.
I take it you were talking about my posts...which I did delete. However, I was trying to convey that when Brooke wrote the comment on her myspace page...it was probably about one of those two people in her life and not some mystery person which could lead some on a wild goose chase. I thought the new rule stated we could mention names as long as they were already mentioned in the mainstream media. I couldn't easily have conveyed who I was talking about by using only initials because it was the intitials I was trying to explain. Make sense?

You are so right cheko..Also all states should adopt Louisiana Law for rape sex offenders,child molestors...etc. Bet that would stop some from even thinking about it.

Something definately needs done...so far nothing else has worked. Yes all states need to adopt LA Law. Stops many in there tracks!!!!

I take it you were talking about my posts...which I did delete. However, I was trying to convey that when Brooke wrote the comment on her myspace page...it was probably about one of those two people in her life and not some mystery person which could lead some on a wild goose chase. I thought the new rule stated we could mention names as long as they were already mentioned in the mainstream media. I couldn't easily have conveyed who I was talking about by using only initials because it was the intitials I was trying to explain. Make sense?

I just reread your 2 posts to be sure, there was no mention of MySpace....1st post you quoted an article and bolded names of 2 minors, which is not against the rules..but that is one I was referring to, the 2nd post you deleted you asked about a middle name.....again, you did not have to delete, however, I appreciate it. I just don't the benefit, and you don't have to agree w/me ;)

I don't get the fascination with identifying, name or trying to ID who these minors are or who people are in funeral photographs, or what their relationship is to the key players. it seems totally irrelevant to the case.

But, I also thought it was highly inappropriate for the funeral to be broadcast on TV and fror the media to be allowed to freely take photos.

I guess I come from the dying breed who think that unless you are a head of state or a celebrity that a funeral is a solemn and private matter that is not compatible with TV cameras and photographers.

I don't get the fascination with identifying, name or trying to ID who these minors are or who people are in funeral photographs, or what their relationship is to the key players. it seems totally irrelevant to the case.
I am NOT fascinated by trying to name minors. I was trying to explain who I believe Brooke was addressing in her comment is all. In that instance, the minors names DO become relevant.

The woman hugging the girls is Evangaline the mother of the Andress girls and probably aunt to the other in the picture girl in the picture.

How is this relevant? How are the names of minors on Brooke's myspace relevant? How is all the speculation about whether or not the blonde woman at the funeral is Jacues sister relevant?

Obviously, most people on here disagree with me that this kind of stuff is irrelevant and inappropriate, and that's fine.

I think many get carried away with what they "CAN" find out and forget to stop and think whether they "SHOULD" find it out and post it.

I am NOT fascinated by trying to name minors. I was trying to explain who I believe Brooke was addressing in her comment is all. In that instance, the minors names DO become relevant.

I again, disagree...why post (and they were bolded too) the entire minors name...again, we have been doing just great w/intials.....but, enuff said. As long as rules are being followed as a mod my hands are tied...as a poster, I will post my opinions and that's what I am doing here :)

I am sorry I took the thread OT, please continue on..just follow the rules about the names please.

But, I also thought it was highly inappropriate for the funeral to be broadcast on TV and fror the media to be allowed to freely take photos.

I guess I come from the dying breed who think that unless you are a head of state or a celebrity that a funeral is a solemn and private matter that is not compatible with TV cameras and photographers.

I agree, except for allowing it to be acceptable for celebrities and heads of state. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214