Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I remember..all emails sent from Jacques computers...but I don't remember him admitting that Chevy was his email address.

Him admitting to the Chevy email address is in the affidavit with all of the emails.

Morning all. Catching up after being sick for a couple of days. Has anything new come out? Official COD, anyone "officially" charged with murder - etc.?? Thanks.

Nothing at all new.

I think LE will announce her COD when the results are in & announce any new charges they file & that's about all.

I doubt the FBI cares that the public is interested in following any new developments. Unless it might serve to help them find missing info they need, the FBI's ONLY concern is bringing this case to trial & in pursuing the CP trail left by MJ & RG.

You are very brave. Has your uncle indicated to anyone in your family that your letter are taking place?
i wrote the letters anonymously. a great way to get ones point across without the burden.

Thanks for the replies. So I assume then that AR is still with Denise? ((((scratching head hard on that one))))

I have to admit that I find it frustrating and insulting to Brooke that there has been no known action taken on this case other than searching a dump for a safe and determining this was a homicide.

My fear is that they cannot prove or determine who actually commited the homicide. Could of been numerous or many people. I know it appears to have been MJ but it needs to be proven and if it could be proven that he was the one regardless of the cause it would seem he would have been charged by now. No?

maybe I am being too impatient...

I have to admit that I find it frustrating and insulting to Brooke that there has been no known action taken on this case other than searching a dump for a safe and determining this was a homicide.

My fear is that they cannot prove or determine who actually commited the homicide. Could of been numerous or many people. I know it appears to have been MJ but it needs to be proven and if it could be proven that he was the one regardless of the cause it would seem he would have been charged by now. No?

I'd say right now there is enough evidence to prove Jacques committed the murder based only on what is known publicly: detailed plan to abduct and rape her, testimony placing Brooke last alive in his home, planting false evidence, history of sex crimes. I suspect they already also have the cause of death as well as statements from Juvenile 2, more statements from AR and possibly more statements from Gagnon. And if he had help, the other accomplices would be likewise charged with murder whether they actively participated or not...under the joint venture rule the state doesn't even have to know who committed the murder to get a conviction, but of course it helps.

I'd also say that the FBI investigation spanning at least 3 states is evidence that they are leaving no stone unturned in getting evidence against Jacques and Gagnon.

What's the rush? Jacques isn't going anywhere and neither is Gagnon. My feeling is they are going to wait until they have ALL the charges ready to go, rather than doing it piecemeal.

Did they ever find MJ’s computer hard drive to his desktop? I remember he lied and said it was being repaired. Seems impossible that it would be in the missing safe. hmmmmm wonder ???:rolleyes:

I'd say right now there is enough evidence to prove Jacques committed the murder based only on what is known publicly: detailed plan to abduct and rape her, testimony placing Brooke last alive in his home, planting false evidence, history of sex crimes. I suspect they already also have the cause of death as well as statements from Juvenile 2, more statements from AR and possibly more statements from Gagnon. And if he had help, the other accomplices would be likewise charged with murder whether they actively participated or not...under the joint venture rule the state doesn't even have to know who committed the murder to get a conviction, but of course it helps.

I'd also say that the FBI investigation spanning at least 3 states is evidence that they are leaving no stone unturned in getting evidence against Jacques and Gagnon.

What's the rush? Jacques isn't going anywhere and neither is Gagnon. My feeling is they are going to wait until they have ALL the charges ready to go, rather than doing it piecemeal.

ITA!!

It's the defendants that usually benefit from a 'speedy trial.' Sometimes it's a smart tactic to force them to try you fast BEFORE they can gather all the evidence they need.

Once they formally announce charges.... the clock starts ticking.

Did they ever find MJ’s computer hard drive to his desktop? I remember he lied and said it was being repaired. Seems impossible that it would be in the missing safe. hmmmmm wonder ???:rolleyes:

They checked Best Buy & learned it was never taken there.

If it ever existed, good luck finding it. He could have buried it somewhere, mailed it somewhere, dumped it somewhere.

For the life of me, I don't understand why these freaks download CP onto their actual computers... it makes no sense.

It makes much more sense that they'd download stuff ONLY onto removable drives so there's no trace on their computers & it's easier to hide.

We are all impatient but All has to understand that LE/FBI is working on this case 24/7. Just because we don't see headlines of information does not mean they are not doing their job. The authorities are doing their job. There is alot to this case..maybe more than WE will ever know and maybe more than we want to know. FBI will keep most info close to their chest but THEY are doing their job. TRUST !!!!!

Did anyone watch the O'Reilly Factor last night? What a great show. He vows not to let up on Vt. or the Gov. Was a great interview. You Go O'Reilly!:woohoo:

We are all impatient but All has to understand that LE/FBI is working on this case 24/7. Just because we don't see headlines of information does not mean they are not doing their job. The authorities are doing their job. There is alot to this case..maybe more than WE will ever know and maybe more than we want to know. FBI will keep most info close to their chest but THEY are doing their job. TRUST !!!!!

I don't believe anyone is doubting that LE/FBI is doing their job and working on this 24/7.

Well has anyone heard a word out of MJ's wifes mouth? Is she supporting him? Also Brooke's mother, I have only heard her speak maybe twice. Are they supporting this jerk?

Well has anyone heard a word out of MJ's wifes mouth? Is she supporting him? Also Brooke's mother, I have only heard her speak maybe twice. Are they supporting this jerk?

I can't remember who it was on here, but they know someone that is a family friend of the Jacques and they said that Denise is NOT supporting MJ at all. It is somewhere on this forum or the thread before it. I just don't have the time to find it,.. lol :crazy:

I can't remember who it was on here, but they know someone that is a family friend of the Jacques and they said that Denise is NOT supporting MJ at all. It is somewhere on this forum or the thread before it. I just don't have the time to find it,.. lol :crazy:

It was lightinthedark

lightinthedark
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss lisa
I would like to know which side she is standing on at the moment. AR's or MJ's....

I heard from a friend of the family that Denise is NOT on mj's side at all.

I am really surprised that there is not any news on this case. NG usually covers these and she hasn't had anything on since the arrests.

First post here BTW. Thanks moderators and forum owners.

That was me. I haven't heard anything about Cassandra being supportive of him, I can't imagine that she is. Then again, this case has been freakishly twisted from the get go, so who knows.

I am really surprised that there is not any news on this case. NG usually covers these and she hasn't had anything on since the arrests.

First post here BTW. Thanks moderators and forum owners.

Welcome Madge :wave:

No comments from anyone in the family is the best for the Prosecutor at this point. They need to get as much information and evidence as possible, but it does not need to be in the public domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214