Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might've even had previous pictures taken of her without her knowledge whenever she stayed over at the house.

They will charge him with everything tomorrow. They haven't released the autopsy or charged him because of the holiday weekend.
IMO

I agree about the autopsy, but we still don't know what state Brooke's body was in, there may or may not be evidence for a sexual assault charge.

I just don't think police found a tape in his house.

Once you start checking it out, it's pretty easy to see who is linked with who. Also, that Sam space with the same b-day as brooke so far I have only seen it linked to one other acct. Besides AR's facebook that is.
Are you going to post them so the rest of us can see or not?! (getting frustrated here)

Is there a reason these aren't put on the myspace thread?! Did someone list them somewhere else? Hard to see them, if they aren't posted.

I have a saved Myspace page that was posted as belonging to A.R. I have not reposted in under that thread because i am not sure that it is really her. The page i have is a private page and her friends list cannot be seen. So unless there is another page for her that is public, i have not found it.

I wouldn't put anything past this creep. He thought he was smarter than LE. He knew he would be questioned, but with the evidence he planted both on myspace and on her clothing...he never expected for a SW to be served on his home and property. He may have had a lot of evidence left there for LE to find. Not only to substantiate the claims from AR, but RG and the abduction/torture/murder of Brooke, too. The FBI and LE obviously have a LOT to work with to get the other two to talk so much already. We also do not know what MJ has said yet either.

Don't forget that AR didn't crack until the 4th or 5th day....I can't remember what day they searched his house, but he had at least 1/2 days to hide any other evidence, clean the house...

I agree about the autopsy, but we still don't know what state Brooke's body was in, there may or may not be evidence for a sexual assault charge.

I just don't think police found a tape in his house.
I believe her body was most likely in advanced stages of decomp. If they had to rely on testing to make sure it was her and reading between the lines of other statements made by LE.

I also think their best source of DNA will come from under the fingernails (if possible) and on that machine if they can find it. It would be hard for him to clean that up in order for no DNA to be left in cracks or crevices...also on the "cuffs" as they looked to have some type of material on them.

Don't forget that AR didn't crack until the 4th or 5th day....I can't remember what day they searched his house, but he had at least 1/2 days to hide any other evidence, clean the house...
We don't know when she "cracked" for certain, do we? MJ would not have known she talked either. He would NOT have expected it with all he had on her.

I believe her body was most likely in advanced stages of decomp. If they had to rely on testing to make sure it was her and reading between the lines of other statements made by LE.

I also think their best source of DNA will come from under the fingernails (if possible) and on that machine if they can find it. It would be hard for him to clean that up in order for no DNA to be left in cracks or crevices...also on the "cuffs" as they looked to have some type of material on them.

You're assuming that things got to that point that he was able to use his devices...I don't think he ever got the chance, I think Brooke fought him and that she died shortly after he took her upstairs. I could be totally wrong of course, but I don't believe he intended to kill her the first day...too much planning went into it.

I didn't think it was hot enough in Vermont for a body to decompose that much in a week, but maybe so.

We don't know when she "cracked" for certain, do we? MJ would not have known she talked either. He would NOT have expected it with all he had on her.

Well, she cracked to the point that she admits Brooke was taken back to Jacques house, last seen according to her going upstairs w/him which is a big difference from her initial set of lies.

I don't think she has told the truth yet, I think she was there and she knows a lot more about what happened to Brooke...Jacques would want to bind her to him even further by involving her in actual crimes against Brooke...otherwise he wouldn't have gotten her involved in the abduction plot. If he only wanted to rape Brooke he could have done so and told her he'd kill her if he told. He had MUCH more in mind than simpling raping her.

Seriouslysearching, Can I PM you the link to Facebook?

Yes, of course...you are right...Gigi! I don't know what I was thinking! She is a victim and a minor! (smacking my head on the desk now)

I know I am new here, so maybe this is a bad question to ask, but doesn't anyone feel the least bit squeamish about posting all of this myspace information about minors, including AR, who is a child rape victim???????

I know that THEY post it themselves, but they don't anticipate the consequences and now so much personal stuff is known about AR, just feels wrong to me.

Somehow with all of his planning I kind of doubt he had a tape of Brooke's burial site or her attack right in his house laying around for the police to find.

if that was so he would already be charged with murder and sexual assault and right now he is only charged w/kidnapping.

With everything planned he would not have thought he would be found out, so he would have hidden the tape, but not destroyed it..that is destroying his own work. of which he is proud.

Until it started to crumble and then he would not have been at liberty to do much with it because he knew they were looking at him, watching..so he couldn't very well take the tape somewhere else or bury it. I am sure it was downloaed to Texas..and he probalby tried to clean the hard drive. Once they find the harddrive..which they may have already and we don't know..then that is the end of the story.

If you know her name then you just type it into facebook. It allows you to view friends. From there I did a search on myspace (keeping to randolph,vermont) and some of those myspace pages you can actually read.

With everything planned he would not have thought he would be found out, so he would have hidden the tape, but not destroyed it..that is destroying his own work. of which he is proud.

Until it started to crumble and then he would not have been at liberty to do much with it because he knew they were looking at him, watching..so he couldn't very well take the tape somewhere else or bury it. I am sure it was downloaed to Texas..and he probalby tried to clean the hard drive. Once they find the harddrive..which they may have already and we don't know..then that is the end of the story.

I think if they had found a tape prior to finding her body he would have been charged then and there with murder and rape.

I still cannot get over the fact that the mother allowed her daughter to be around not one but two child molesters. I hope that she can be charged with child endangerment or something!

Gagnon was not a RSO at the time of his arrest last week.
I'm not saying he never touched a kid, but with her ex, Cassandra had no way of knowing he liked childrem in a sexual way. Not that she would've cared if he was a RSO, because apparently she left her kid alone with her step sister's husband who was a violent sex offender.
Yea, I know she said she always made sure an adult was around when Brooke was with MJ, but that's a lie.

You're assuming that things got to that point that he was able to use his devices...I don't think he ever got the chance, I think Brooke fought him and that she died shortly after he took her upstairs. I could be totally wrong of course, but I don't believe he intended to kill her the first day...too much planning went into it.

I didn't think it was hot enough in Vermont for a body to decompose that much in a week, but maybe so.
It is hot everywhere as far as I know as it is summer. The combination of the heat and other conditions would work to fascillitate decomp that quickly.

Since they couldn't ID her by dental records I am thinking it is possible he poured acid over the body after he placed it in the grave. Acid would eat away the teeth and alot of the evidence...and provide quick decomp.

Gagnon was not a RSO at the time of his arrest last week.
I'm not saying he never touched a kid, but with her ex, Cassandra had no way of knowing he liked childrem in a sexual way. Not that she would've cared if he was a RSO, because apparently she left her kid alone with her step sister's husband who was a violent sex offender.
Yea, I know she said she always made sure an adult was around when Brooke was with MJ, but that's a lie.
Oh, nevermind. Cassandra. She didn't care who Brooke was around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member