Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he knew MJ was a RSO, if we expect Cassandra to call 911 immediately because she was last with MJ, why wouldnt the same be expected of Jim?

> Do you think during that 3 hours Cassandra would of called Brookes dad to see if he had seen her? I would think that would be one of the first people she called. So why didnt he call police?

Well I am sure they called Brooke's father, but he does not have custody of his daughter and probably isn't involved in her life enough to know any better then they do but to believe the cover story until it is shown false.

Unfortunately, I think he had every part of it planned, even if something were to go wrong - the "taser" comments in the email. That planning goes back until atleast early May, probably much longer, perhaps Easter. Brooke was starting to get some attention in her home town and family with her Lacrosse skills, and Lacrosse is a spring sport. Could be another reason for AR's apparent resentment.

We have no idea how long she was alive. She might have been alive when Gagon arrived on the scene. As much as LE has released to the press, they have kept just as much hidden.
I suspect the Sugarhouse is where the dirty deeds were done.
Do we know if the place is enclosed? Far away from prying eyes?
I read it was a mile from his home.
The rental property could also be involved.
As much information as we have, we are still lacking a lot.
IMO

I believe this whole plot was very well planned..for atleast 1 to 2 months. The equipment, the story of getting her to the house, the story of where she was, the planting of evidence and gathering of that evidence from AR's boyfriend..these were not last minute or spur of the moment accidents. Brooke was supposed to die a horrible death due to sex and that machine. MJ's mind had become so warped that this was the ultimate act for him. And he would have taped it, because that would be the trophy. Somewhere they will find evidence and be able to view much of what went on that day..unless it was totally destroyed..but my bet is it was downloaded to Gagnon's computer on the internet and that is why that computer is missing. It was never in the safe..nor will it be now. It is somewhere hidden.

I don't think Cassandra would have called James Bennett. She wouldn't have wanted him to know she had lost track of Brooke.
She was very concerned about family laundry getting out, right from the beginning.
IMO

Originally Posted by gigi2009
Also, AR has a facebook page as well as myspace.

ETA----there also happens to be a myspace page in their circle of friends that has a "sam" same b-day as brooke.
This explains the party then! It was supposed to be a birthday party for the two of them, I am guessing. Sounds plausible. I will have to go check out those myspace pages.

I believe this whole plot was very well planned..for atleast 1 to 2 months. The equipment, the story of getting her to the house, the story of where she was, the planting of evidence and gathering of that evidence from AR's boyfriend..these were not last minute or spur of the moment accidents. Brooke was supposed to die a horrible death due to sex and that machine. MJ's mind had become so warped that this was the ultimate act for him. And he would have taped it, because that would be the trophy. Somewhere they will find evidence and be able to view much of what went on that day..unless it was totally destroyed..but my bet is it was downloaded to Gagnon's computer on the internet and that is why that computer is missing. It was never in the safe..nor will it be now. It is somewhere hidden.

I agree, LE may have found the tape. He may have filmed or taken picture of the burial site, which let them to Brooke's grave.

I don't think Cassandra would have called James Bennett. She wouldn't have wanted him to know she had lost track of Brooke.
She was very concerned about family laundry getting out, right from the beginning.
IMO

I agree, I think that James first heard about it from the LE..probably a phone call or a stop by the house.

I agree with all of it.

I agree, LE may have found the tape. He may have filmed or taken picture of the burial site, which let them to Brooke's grave.
Oh, good point! I never thought of him taking a photo of the burial site or filming there. Could be right. We just know it was something found at the house that led them to her and that would make sense.

Very possible. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what was found at MJ's house that lead them right to the grave.

I agree this all makes sense. I am sure he must have filmed it because he has a history of filming things with his step daughter. As you say too it would have been his trophy.

Oh, good point! I never thought of him taking a photo of the burial site or filming there. Could be right. We just know it was something found at the house that led them to her and that would make sense.

Somehow with all of his planning I kind of doubt he had a tape of Brooke's burial site or her attack right in his house laying around for the police to find.

if that was so he would already be charged with murder and sexual assault and right now he is only charged w/kidnapping.

Or AR might've taken poloroids before she allegedly left.

Originally Posted by gigi2009
Also, AR has a facebook page as well as myspace.

ETA----there also happens to be a myspace page in their circle of friends that has a "sam" same b-day as brooke.
Is there a reason these aren't put on the myspace thread?! Did someone list them somewhere else? Hard to see them, if they aren't posted.

This explains the party then! It was supposed to be a birthday party for the two of them, I am guessing. Sounds plausible. I will have to go check out those myspace pages.

Once you start checking it out, it's pretty easy to see who is linked with who. Also, that Sam space with the same b-day as brooke so far I have only seen it linked to one other acct. Besides AR's facebook that is.

Somehow with all of his planning I kind of doubt he had a tape of Brooke's burial site or her attack right in his house laying around for the police to find.

if that was so he would already be charged with murder and sexual assault and right now he is only charged w/kidnapping.

They will charge him with everything tomorrow. They haven't released the autopsy or charged him because of the holiday weekend.
IMO

I wouldn't put anything past this creep. He thought he was smarter than LE. He knew he would be questioned, but with the evidence he planted both on myspace and on her clothing...he never expected for a SW to be served on his home and property. He may have had a lot of evidence left there for LE to find. Not only to substantiate the claims from AR, but RG and the abduction/torture/murder of Brooke, too. The FBI and LE obviously have a LOT to work with to get the other two to talk so much already. We also do not know what MJ has said yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl