Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question... does anyone know exactly who reported Brooke missing? Why the delay? Unless MJ orchestrated that too... oh don't call she probably will come home. No sense in calling 911... blah blah
meaning he needed time to bury Brooke.

I have asked that myself a few times. I'm not sure anyone has the answer. I'm really curious how that all came about.

I had thought it was Brooke's grandmother that called her in missing.

im curious as to what in the home of MJ would have brought them to Crocker Rd.

I had read it was a family friend.... that is a big red flag when the mother isn't the one to make the 911 call.

The order was placed on June 16th. On June 20th, emails between AR and MJ(posing as someone else) discussing the "take-down" for that coming Wednesday. Hmm...

i also think that AR and her boyfriend may have been present during the whole thing, also whoever planted the evidence was definetly an amateur, cause they left the baggy behind that held the evidence, im sure as soon as they found that stuff they knew it was planted.

Allen

That's what I saw too--family friend first noticed her missing, then grandma called around 9pm. What family friend and where's Mom at 9pm? Had she spoken to Brooke at all that day?

i also think that AR and her boyfriend may have been present during the whole thing, also whoever planted the evidence was definetly an amateur, cause they left the baggy behind that held the evidence, im sure as soon as they found that stuff they knew it was planted.

Allen

I don't think the boyfriend knew what was going on. AR stated that he wasn't part of "breckenridge". Also she had to gather the evidence from him surreptitiously to plant later.

That's what I saw too--family friend first noticed her missing, then grandma called around 9pm. What family friend and where's Mom at 9pm? Had she spoken to Brooke at all that day?

Exactly my point.... something amiss with that. A family friend noticed her missing? What the heck.... no one in that house could see she wasn't there? Arent there other kids in that house? a sister? yet no one noticed? if they did they called MJ and he told them what HE found on her myspace page.. which then led everyone to believe she ran away with a boy. she would come home because a . she is only 12
b. she had no money
c. no cell phone on her
d. well if the BOY was young then they would both turn up .

Wonder if they are missing her now? I know that is mean but how can you live in a house with other people and hours go by without missing them? I can't even go to the bathroom without someone yelling where are you?
So a 12 old should have been noticed not there.. a few phone calls and boom 911 is called... but they waited until 9 pm... why? its already dark, a real search can't start until the next morning...

My understanding is the family friend had to convince Gma and Cassandra to let her call. Then when LE called the friend back the friend handed gma the phone.

ETA: Gma and Cassandra did not want to call LE.

My understanding is the family friend had to convince Gma and Cassandra to let her call. Then when LE called the friend back the friend handed gma the phone.

Like I said REDFLAGS. What is wrong with these people? Do they do everything that MJ says ? ( I know we have no hard evidence that he wanted them to wait) but it all seems so obvious that someone or something made them delay or not want to call at all.

SERIOUSLY?????!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Does anyone know if the family friend was another parent? Or a kid?

Also, AR has a facebook page as well as myspace.

ETA----there also happens to be a myspace page in their circle of friends that has a "sam" same b-day as brooke.

That's the way I understand it.
Brooke had already been missing 12 hours.
I think she was missing alot longer than that. They just didn't know it.

I think Cassandra's statements aren't doing her any favors in regards to public relations, that's for sure. But I believe she is in emotional pain so intense. Hell if this case keeps ME up at night, who is a stranger to her daughter, she must not have slept a wink since it happened. They probably have to keep her medicated.

I think Cassandra's statements aren't doing her any favors in regards to public relations, that's for sure. But I believe she is in emotional pain so intense. Hell if this case keeps ME up at night, who is a stranger to her daughter, she must not have slept a wink since it happened. They probably have to keep her medicated.

She just needs to stop talking PERIOD.
As far as the sleepless nights , I've had my share of those. Missing/murdered children do that to me. I went days without sleep over one little girl... she is still dear to my heart always will be. But that one was kind of personal.

MJ/AR seemed to be more concerned about Savanna than Cassandra.
IMO

Here is another piece of inside information that I have. I was hanging out with my friend who is also Cassandra's friend on Wednesday night June 25th. I remember the time and date precisely because we were waiting in line for our turn to do videos at a Survivor Open Casting Call that was at the University mall in Burlington, VT.

Anyway, We got there at around 5:30 PM, and we had been there around 30 minutes when my friend got a call on his cell phone. It was Cassandra very upset, crying, saying Brooke was missing and asking if my friend had seen her daughter. I don't know why she called my friend because he doesn't really know her kids. I think he was and still is a source of daily support for her and she thought just in case he had happened to see her daughter since he had driven up to Burlington that day.

It worried my friend but he couldn't really do anything. So anyway, she was crying and just about hysterical at 6pm regardless of when or who actually reported her missing.

Here is another piece of inside information that I have. I was hanging out with my friend who is also Cassandra's friend on Wednesday night July 25th. I remember the time and date precisely because we were waiting in line for our turn to do videos at a Survivor Open Casting Call that was at the University mall in Burlington, VT.

Anyway, We got there at around 5:30 PM, and we had been there around 30 minutes when my friend got a call on his cell phone. It was Cassandra very upset, crying, saying Brooke was missing and asking if my friend had seen her daughter. I don't know why she called my friend because he doesn't really know her kids. I think he was and still is a source of daily support for her and she thought just in case he had happened to see her daughter since he had driven up to Burlington that day.

It worried my friend but he couldn't really do anything. So anyway, she was crying and just about hysterical at 6pm regardless of when or who actually reported her missing.

ok she's calling friends, crying at 6pm.... what happens in those three hours that she still doesn't call herself? what stops her? my first gut reaction would be to call the last person I KNEW she was with... then 911 and from there on what LE told me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste