Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
were they at the house? I would think they aren't done collecting evidence yet.
They are going to rip that house and the property apart looking for anything and everything they can find. Denise won't have much left when they are finished. They should rip up every floorboard and look behind every wall for additional evidence. (Remember the guy that filmed his actions and tucked it down into a vent he closed then carpeted over? Years later, someone redoing the carpeting found it. I can't recall his name or the case tho.)

The area south of MJ home on Crocker Rd has several little off side logging trails, and a few older vacan looking buildings, a couple as soon as you enter Crocker Rd and a few down at the intersection of Crocker Rd and Kingsbury Rd.

The steet signs for Crocker Rd near MJ home have been removed at some point.

Allen

I still have trouble understanding how Jim Bennett, being in LE, knowing about MJ's history, didn't do more to ensure his daughter's safety. I just don't get it.

I also wonder what kind of dynamic was going on between AR and her mother. Something is extremely "off" with Denise. I'm sorry but if I saw a sex toy in my 14yo's room and she told me she was "holding" it for a friend, boy, that would be a very long conversation indeed.

They are going to rip that house and the property apart looking for anything and everything they can find. Denise won't have much left when they are finished. They should rip up every floorboard and look behind every wall for additional evidence. (Remember the guy that filmed his actions and tucked it down into a vent he closed then carpeted over? Years later, someone redoing the carpeting found it. I can't recall his name or the case tho.)
It appears that nobody was around the MJ home definetly driveway was not blocked or police taped, but it is very hard to see up to the house from the road.

Allen

Also was the equipment that MJ ordered ever received?

Did not notice anyone at MJ home but let me tell you this that house is very well hidden back off the road, grass really high. There was a black car in the yard of the old farm house that sets in front of MJ home.

Allen
Thanks for checking it out. Always good to hear from the locals on what is actually taking place. The old farm house must be the rental property. I wish we knew who really lives there, if anyone. The black car could very well be FBI or LE.

It appears that nobody was around the MJ home definetly driveway was not blocked or police taped, but it is very hard to see up to the house from the road.

Allen

I would think that they wouldn't allow anyone in the house until they were completely done searching. At least I hope so. I wonder if Denise will attend the funeral on Wednesday with AR.

Allen

Thank you for the information, it must have been a very creepy feeling to be there in person.

Also was the equipment that MJ ordered ever received?
I don't believe that it would have been in the arrest warrant if not. In other words, they probably have the receipt for it, knows who signed for it, and were determined to find it since it coincided with Brooke's disappearance/murder.

The red flags were all over the place and no one not Denise, not Cassandra not Jim no one I repeat paid a bit of attention to them. I would love to know why.... is MJ such a charmer that he had the whole family fooled? IF that is the case he's one award short of an Oscar...

I have to agree about Jim, SS. I don't think this would have happened to Brooke had she been living with him (and not because of the location).

I think you are probably right TM this probably wouldn't have happend to Brooke if she was living with her dad.:(

I would think that they wouldn't allow anyone in the house until they were completely done searching. At least I hope so. I wonder if Denise will attend the funeral on Wednesday with AR.
Of course she will. She doesn't hold herself responsible for this any more than Cassandra does!

There was definetly not a lot of human activity around, but you cant see the house well.
The vehicle at the farm house was an older car and didnt look like police type vehicle.

and driveways were not blocked like early on.

Allen

A New Call for Jessica's Law in Vermont
http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8623135
Randolph, Vermont -- July 5, 2008
Brook Bennett's murder has brought back calls for a tougher law against adults who sexually prey on children. More than thirty states -- but not Vermont -- have enacted Jessica's law, setting a 25-year minimum prison sentence for convicted child sex offenders.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Thanks for posting this, Dark! The pressure should be applied and should get someone to actually do something now.

Thank you for the information, it must have been a very creepy feeling to be there in person.
Down Crocker rd is pretty secluded but i saw no police tape showing general area where she may have been buried.

1 ile from his home was reported i think, and that is a ways down Crocker Rd.

Allen

There was definetly not a lot of human activity around, but you cant see the house well.
The vehicle at the farm house was an older car and didnt look like police type vehicle.

and driveways were not blocked like early on.

Allen
Ah, OK. Thanks for clearing that up for me. It would be difficult to tell if they released the house yet, but sounds like possibly they have. I hope they tore the living hell out of it!

Down Crocker rd is pretty secluded but i saw no police tape showing general area where she may have been buried.

1 ile from his home was reported i think, and that is a ways down Crocker Rd.

Allen
I am sure someone will correct me if I am mistaken, but on the news they had it at a quarter of a mile away from the house to the burial site.

Of course she will. She doesn't hold herself responsible for this any more than Cassandra does!

I think it would be very interesting to see how that all plays out. I'm still trying to figure out how the timing was placed. Initially, it was supposed to happen the week before. Was the date of the equipment order ever known? I have to go back and look. Perhaps, if the equipment wasn't delivered yet, MJ wasn't intending to use it on Brooke. Or maybe that's exactly what they were waiting on and hence the delay. So after he covers up Brooke in the field, did he go dump the equipment somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—