Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo::woohoo:
Nurse, Thanks for the heads-up. I've been trying to catch the woohoo man all night.
dude...you don't even know...that woohoo man is a pain in my a~s~s~`! :woohoo:

In a 2006 obit it says Kevin Grosenheider of Anniston, Ala, someone who has better map skills than I do see how close that is to Cullman? Also an article states that while in Cullman it is believed Gagnon worked for REHAU, Kevin said he had known Gagnon for four years so he had to know him in Alabama. Kevin also said he had rented a room to him for 6 months, yet in the other article it states he had lived at the address for a year?

Thanks for posting this. It's good to know the FBI is picking RG's life apart.

I wonder if Kevin G and RG both lived and worked in Cullman, Al. Then transfered to Texas?

LOL thank you! This case has just consumed me, and I am on medical leave, cant really do much of anything so I sit here and search and search looking for answers. Next week my time will be more limited because daughter will be done with day camp, but until then I am glued to the computer.
I know the feeling Busylady...

You are so very appreciated!

In a 2006 obit it says Kevin Grosenheider of Anniston, Ala, someone who has better map skills than I do see how close that is to Cullman? Also an article states that while in Cullman it is believed Gagnon worked for REHAU, Kevin said he had known Gagnon for four years so he had to know him in Alabama. Kevin also said he had rented a room to him for 6 months, yet in the other article it states he had lived at the address for a year?

Googlemaps says Anniston and Cullman are 114 miles apart.

:saythat::puke::puke::puke:
Bennett and her mom stayed with Gagnon for about six years before returning to the Randolph area a few years ago, James Bennett said

And this is the same 'GAG~ME' that had sex with B's cousin (actually in a threesome type of thing per the affidavit).

ONE SICK *advertiser censored*

David Adams and James Soda are connected on the Public Indexes for Ray Gagnon at the Cullman address.

Its further apart than I thought, but its still possible some people do drive a distance to work everyday.

Googlemaps says Anniston and Cullman are 114 miles apart.

Cassandra Gagnon, Brooke's mother, said she and Gagnon were married about five years until divorcing in July 2006. She said her ex-husband moved to Alabama, then San Antonio, and that when Brooke disappeared, he traveled back to Vermont.

And this is the same gag~me...that was the recipient of at least three disclosed cell phone calls that lasted each, at least 20 minutes...from MJ to Gag.

NICE.

(and that info is in previous links here per phone calls)

and then we have the computer and a safe getting thrown away in between.

David Adams and James Soda are connected on the Public Indexes for Ray Gagnon at the Cullman address.
Ok...now I know that Randolph is a small town...but is everyone a relative of everybody?!

I´m praying for all those people who are working with this case. They are doing an excellent job and I hope they get every help they need to deal with their thoughts about this sickness.

There's the Adam's name again.

Grrrrr. WS is super slow for me tonight. I'm going to sign off. Catch everyone tomorrow.

I have never seen so many marriages, divorces, etc in one family before.

Ok...now I know that Randolph is a small town...but is everyone a relative of everybody?!

I am wondering if it is maybe a brother to Cassandra? But with Adams being such a popular name and not knowing Cassandra's biological moms I am at a loss how to figure that one out.

There's the Adam's name again.

Grrrrr. WS is super slow for me tonight. I'm going to sign off. Catch everyone tomorrow.

Dear Nurse,:)
That dude thing that you keep saying in your posts are driving me nuts!

WTF.

Bad choice of words with saying the rape thing.
The other things also.

How old are you???

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Dark,
So sorry if my language is offensive to you. I truly am. I am just trying to lighten the load with a little humor. All things said and done (and I am an open book), I am an open heart nurse and the wife of an army LTC with four years until retirement. I had cancer when I was 15 (hodgkin's lymphoma) and beat it. I wore a wig with two sided tape when I cheered (and it only fell off once during a performance).

I am, proudly, nearing 40 but I do not act it or feel it or live it... And I think that will keep me going, easily, another 15 years past my prime. I like to write, garden, knit, and am currently making a quilt that I started during my husband's first deployment to Iraq.

:eek:and so sorry for going OT and also sorry for offending you for saying dude.

I will behave now.......

Dear Nurse,:)
That dude thing that you keep saying in your posts are driving me nuts!

WTF.

Bad choice of words with saying the rape thing.
The other things also.

How old are you???

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

also....sorry if I was not clear...but I was referring to VT77 and how she did not even know that something sinister was up with a person she knew in her town...I was trying to say that I could understand how she could feel violated by that..by not knowing...

again...sorry if I offended anyone.... especially VT77 And I am sorry if I did.

You need to discuss Brooke's case or find some other playground to romp in, this is not the place for it.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

omg....I have really done something...like peeing on your cereal! Dang! I know Suziq from back in the day at Steve Huff's! SORRY AGAIN!!!!:rant: It won't happen again....

it is believed Gagnon worked for REHAU

is that how we would google it...'rehau'? BL, do you think there are any applications, licenses, etc that he may hold or have applied for to do this type of work?

Good-night all...thanks for all your help (again)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice