Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this for a few days. My god the uncle is involved in a sex ring? How horrifying and now I am more scared than ever for Brooke.

She could still be alive though. Especially with a child sex ring. The victim that he was charged with today said they where abused for 5 years and they are still alive.

Also they thought Natalie Holloway's disapearance could have been part of a child sex ring and I remember the FBI saying something about that she would probably be alive if that was the case.

I've been lurking in this thread for three days while I waited for approval but after begging a moderator, here I am...

I live near Montpelier, my husband works there. To answer a question from several days ago, Montpelier has plenty of fliers up. Randolph is about 20 miles from here...
One of the reasons it makes sense to search fields as opposed to a wooded area right now is because of the weather - we have had rain almost every day for several weeks... Not a lot but enough to prevent local farmers from haying their fields and the grass in those fields has gotten very tall. It could be conceivable possible to miss a body even with aerial searches.
I certainly do hope they find this young lady safe and sound...

Welcome to WS Fourwands.........
Your input is very helpful! Thank you.....

Welcome to WS FourWands!

Thanks for the local information. I hope the fields are being searched by tracker dogs or individuals if you think that arerial searches would not be able to spot a body.

Sorry to say, that I don't think Brooke will be found safe and sound.:mad:

They say the case shifted dramatically Saturday night/early Sunday morning. That it is still centered around social networking sites on the internet.

I've been lurking in this thread for three days while I waited for approval but after begging a moderator, here I am...

I live near Montpelier, my husband works there. To answer a question from several days ago, Montpelier has plenty of fliers up. Randolph is about 20 miles from here...
One of the reasons it makes sense to search fields as opposed to a wooded area right now is because of the weather - we have had rain almost every day for several weeks... Not a lot but enough to prevent local farmers from haying their fields and the grass in those fields has gotten very tall. It could be conceivable possible to miss a body even with aerial searches.
I certainly do hope they find this young lady safe and sound...

Welcome, and thank you for the info.

Not sure I have all this correct very hard to hear but this is what I am getting so far.

Listening to the press conference and its awful. I would love to see the arrest affaidavat of Michael Jacques. Apparently there is a ring called Breckenridge, the affadavit list three other girls and two other gentlemen (not clear if Brooke is one listed or not).

I am assuming that the victim you are talking about is the other girl??

Yes. This is much bigger than we originally thought. The spokesman keeps saying to refer to the docs as they explain everything.

He also won't comment whether MJ made up the story about the hospital visit. I can't hear most of the questions.

They say the case shifted dramatically Saturday night/early Sunday morning. That is still is centered around social networking sites on the internet.

I'm sure the case is still centered around social networking sites, because that's how these SO lure their victims.

per the presser..Jacques was the relative who found the clothing. No comment on who told LE about the hospital visit story and no comment on if he is cooperating. There are 50 investigators working. They had not been aware of the sex ring before this case.

Just when we think we have seen & heard it all on WS it just gets worse!!! :furious:

ok, from what I heard there are other children/perps involved, one reporter asked if what she heard about 3 other girls involved, he would not comment but it sounds like there are more girls and more perps ( I heard possibly 2 other men at least ) LE would not verify if there was another person (cousin) in the car, also Jacques was the one who found the clothing.

Wow! Child sex rings. This does concern me even more, but you are right that it could mean she is still alive.

They did mention this could take the investigation out of state.

Also to clarify...he used myspace as an example of social networking sites on the internet. They have been very cooperative, but there are a number of others, too.

Note from me: A child sex ring could be considered a form "social networking".

Thanks Suzi. What little you can hear and post is much appreciated!! :blowkiss:

Are those docs yet available?? I don't think any of us (posters and lurkers) even considered a child sex ring once!!!!! It is a shock!!

Yes. This is much bigger than we originally thought. The spokesman keeps saying to refer to the docs as they explain everything.

He also won't comment whether MJ made up the story about the hospital visit. I can't hear most of the questions.

I think it was asked if Brooke could be at another location where the other perps were, he had said something about once its ian internet networking, you have to look out of state. This is huge. Brookes mother asked that her family not be talked about during pressers. Oh and the cousin is a girl.

They need to take Jacques & put him in the GP in the jail/ let some of the prisoners beat the info out of him they need!

I wonder why he would "find" her clothing, really, how would that benefit him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79