Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A projects manager should get paid pretty well. This would mean that he at least did have income to maybe afford the property and the houses.

I bet that boss is very upset about such a turn of events for someone in his company to be a RSO and now charged with such horrific things...plus being a POI in a missing child's case! Never good for a company's rep!

OT: Nicholas Sheley wanted for 8 murders in IL and MO was captured.

would this be the same job he has if he makes bail and gets to go back to?

IF the stepdad was actually caught and arrested in Vermont, then there should be no doubt that he was in on this crime. We need to know whether or not he was actually in Vermont or if he was transported there to be arrested.

Her step-father could of come to VT it was said he was there frequently, with the intent of taking Brooke back to Texas, so that part makes sense to me.

He doesnt appear on any of the sex offender registries that I have been able to fine. In addition, I think if he was a RSO the news organizations would be all over that.

Exactly. So let me review briefly,

Brooke was staying at her uncles house to visit her cousin before going to TX to visit her stepfather. She suposively met someone on myspace and decided to tell her uncle and parents that she was going to go visit a friend's relative in the hospital and her uncle droped this 12 yo off in town by herself to with this friend but Brooke was really planing to meet up with this person from myspace.

Meanwhile she disapears, the uncle gets arrested for being a as well as a RSO. Then the step father gets arrested in VT (but is suposed to be waiting in TX for Brooke to come visit) and there are rumors that he is a RSO and diffinately a .

So did I get this right so far??

I guess my question is who the heck is telling the truth and who the heck is really trying to find Brooke because none of them are making sense and contridicting stuff as the days go on IMO of course.

In the press conference they said he was in VT already.

IF the stepdad was actually caught and arrested in Vermont, then there should be no doubt that he was in on this crime. We need to know whether or not he was actually in Vermont or if he was transported there to be arrested.

i dont get what your talking about, what does *(#%$@ Egypt mean??

You may want to check again:

JACQUES, MICHAEL STEPHEN 03-18-1966 RANDOLPH CENTER ORANGE NO COMPLIANT NO

http://170.222.137.2:8080/sor/servlet/SOR

http://170.222.137.2:8080/sor/servlet/SOR?id=X000005393

I did go back and check, you're right they have it as stephen, however, when I found this guys name it was before he was arrested ( at least announced) and I believe IIRC, (because i wrote his name down) it was spelled stevens. IMO. Yet, could be wrong.

Dark_Shadow I have kind of a strange question but was hoping you might be able to answer. On the inmate locator page does the inmate id have anything to do with the time frame they were incarcerated. Example can we assume that inmate number 8075 was incarcerated before inmate number 96077 and so on?

Thank you!

I think the "evidence" that was destroyed by the step-dad is probably crucial to this case. Obviously he has something substantial to hide.

Brooke was staying at her uncles house to visit her cousin before going to TX to visit her stepfather. She suposively met someone on myspace and decided to tell her uncle and parents that she was going to go visit a friend's relative in the hospital and her uncle droped this 12 yo off in town by herself to with this friend but Brooke was really planing to meet up with this person from myspace.

Meanwhile she disapears, the uncle gets arrested for being a as well as a RSO. Then the step father gets arrested in VT (but is suposed to be waiting in TX for Brooke to come visit) and there are rumors that he is a RSO and diffinately a .

I guess my question is who the heck is telling the truth and who the heck is really trying to find Brooke because none of them are making sense and contridicting stuff as the days go on IMO of course.

we don't know if he was supposed to wait in Texas or if he was coming to pick her up. Mom isn't talking.

*(#%$@ Egypt so anyone tell me what these symbols mean??

Allen

Brooke was staying at her uncles house to visit her cousin before going to TX to visit her stepfather. She suposively met someone on myspace and decided to tell her uncle and parents that she was going to go visit a friend's relative in the hospital and her uncle droped this 12 yo off in town by herself to with this friend but Brooke was really planing to meet up with this person from myspace. We don't know the reason she was visiting Uncle Creepy's, but the Bio father said she did spend time with his girls. I don't think a timeline for the trip was discussed (?). We don't know who she told about the hospital visit trip...or if Uncle Creepy was the one who made it up later. She did not tell her Bio father tho and he did not know where that story came from.

Meanwhile she disapears, the uncle gets arrested for being a as well as a RSO. Then the step father gets arrested in VT (but is suposed to be waiting in TX for Brooke to come visit) and there are rumors that he is a RSO and diffinately a . We don't know about the visit to TX or where Ray (step-dad) was supposed to be. As far as Uncle Creepy...he is now not only a RSO, but a AND A POI in Brooke's disappearance. So far, Ray is only charged with being a possible SO, a possible Felon, and a .

I believe Jim Bennett's side of the family when it comes to the truth and LE. Nothing from the mother's camp seems to be forthcoming as they are having to drag information out of them kicking and screaming if I am reading between the lines correctly. They are too worried about their "image" and people getting into their "family dynamics". They have bigger problems to worry about, imo. I didn't have much respect for them to begin with.

The Egypt part I get. BFE is common terminology for living in the backwoods or small towns. Bum F*(#%$@ Egypt.
My dearest SS,:blowkiss:
We have an Egypt here in Vermont and it is the kind of town you described. LOL. Egypt, Vermont is about an hour and a half from Randolph.

Love and Respect,
Paula

yes - except that someone earlier (I forget who) linked to an article or video that quoted his boss as saying he had lied on his employment application. Which likely means the company will have no trouble firing him, which in turn means it's less likely he'll ever make bail. Thank God!

I believe Jim Bennett's side of the family when it comes to the truth and LE. Nothing from the mother's camp seems to be forthcoming and they are having to drag information out of them kicking and screaming if I am reading between the lines correctly. They are too worried about their "image" and people getting into their "family dynamics". They have bigger problems to worry about, imo.

I believe the mothers side actually turned a blind eye to this abuse. They knew it was occurring and were living in denial. I think this sort of thing happens much more frequently than we would like to imagine.

Probably not since the Boss said he lied on his application. Sounds like that job is finished on a technical glitch to me. (Maybe they need to let the Judge know!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily