Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When this is all over....and Brooke is home and safe with her dad and Janet....I'd love to know how he felt about it and if he knew that the creepy uncle was a registered sex offender. Until then, I'll save all my uneasy feelings about the situation.

But....Denise is fair game! :mad:

He did know and said in at least one of his interviews that he felt it was a long time ago and no longer a threat. I'm not quoting here, I don't recall his exact words but he did say he knew about the uncle.

Do we have proof that the step father is a RSO?

*(#%$@ Egypt so anyone tell me what these symbols mean??

Allen
Rhymes with duck ;)

I hope that the Jacques employer fires him first thing tomorrow morning.

I believe the mothers side actually turned a blind eye to this abuse. They knew it was occurring and were living in denial. I think this sort of thing happens much more frequently than we would like to imagine.
You can call it denial if you like...but from the way that affidavit read...I would call it enabling or perpetuating the abuse with full knowledge as to what was happening with MJ.

I agree the mothers side does seem to be worried about all the wrong things instead of focusing on finding Brooke. However i feel like both sides of the family let Brooke down, basically just ignoring the situation either because in denial or it was just easier to ignore.

IF the stepdad was actually caught and arrested in Vermont, then there should be no doubt that he was in on this crime. We need to know whether or not he was actually in Vermont or if he was transported there to be arrested.

I'm probably repeating what many have said but the last Presser it was said he was arrested in Vermont. Meaning he was already here. I would like to know where he was staying.

I believe Jim Bennett's side of the family when it comes to the truth and LE. Nothing from the mother's camp seems to be forthcoming as they are having to drag information out of them kicking and screaming if I am reading between the lines correctly. They are too worried about their "image" and people getting into their "family dynamics". They have bigger problems to worry about, imo. I didn't have much respect for them to begin with.

But my point is that it is time for both sides to work together for one common goal, to find Brooke and for the mothers side to stop worrying about their image.

The only way to accomplish this is to be forthcoming with what they know instead of not wanting family secrets spilled. Time is truely of the essence as they say, she could still be alive somewhere. If she isn't then atleast they may be able to know what happened to her.

This is my only reasoning behind this comment

I'm probably repeating what many have said but the last Presser it was said he was arrested in Vermont. Meaning he was already here. I would like to know where he was staying.

I want to know where he was the day Brooke disappeared.

IF the stepdad was actually caught and arrested in Vermont, then there should be no doubt that he was in on this crime. We need to know whether or not he was actually in Vermont or if he was transported there to be arrested.

There would have been extradition involved and that takes time so I think he was already there.

My turn to be confused....:waitasec:

When this first happened....when it hit the media....it was immediately linked to myspace. JBs first interviews dealt with how he helped Brooke set hers up and then shut it down...was there something on myspace that set off alarms, immediately?? Or, did one of her friends say she (Brooke) had met someone, online? It has to be one or the other, right?

I want to know where he was the day Brooke disappeared.[/QUOT

As disturbing as this sounds, it may be that the unce was actually delivering Brooke right into the hands of step-dad.

This entire scenario was probably calculated and discussed among the uncle, step-dad, and whoever else was affiliated with this ring.

Best guess would be with Cassandra since she ditched Tim for Ray to come home.

My turn to be confused....:waitasec:

When this first happened....when it hit the media....it was immediately linked to myspace. JBs first interviews dealt with how he helped Brooke set hers up and then shut it down...was there something on myspace that set off alarms, immediately?? Or, did one of her friends say she (Brooke) had met someone, online? It has to be one or the other, right?

From what LE said, they used "myspace"as an example, meaning internet networking, and that this had to do with communicating online to children. I have to personally say, yes, contacts were obviously made online, maybe through a channel such as "my space" however IMO, this has a HECK of a lot more to do with the dynamics of this family then internet. ( sad to say).

I want to know where he was the day Brooke disappeared.[/QUOT

As disturbing as this sounds, it may be that the unce was actually delivering Brooke right into the hands of step-dad.

This entire scenario was probably calculated and discussed among the uncle, step-dad, and whoever else was affiliated with this ring.

I mentioned the other night that I felt Brooke may have made it home and her mom's house might be a crime scene. I hope LE has processed it as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi