Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know how teenagers cling to their cellphones. Do we know for sure her phone was left at home the night before? The fact the cellphone was at her house almost makes me think she made it home and left it behind that day. That's why I want her mom's house checked out.

Freedom Bible Study is a Sunday Bible Study group at the Freedom Baptist Church in Breckenridge, TX. We are made up of young and old, married couples and single that meet each Sunday at 11:00 am. Our name is based on a bible verse that describes our mission. In John 8:32 the bible says, "You are truly my disciples if you live as I tell you to. AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE" It is our desire to foster a strong fellowship with all that are seeking a closer life with ...(more)

Just found this as a yahoo group in Breckenridge Texas.
Really wierd about the church stuff and the verse above.

Allen

There are "summer" sweaters and her top could very well have been considered such. It is hard to tell on the video about the material.

See I'm from Florida and here in the south it's either a sweater or it's not a sweater and a sweater has long sleeves and we only use them about 3 days out of the year and none of them is in June ;) g'nite

Does anyone know where Creepy uncle went after he left the store?
Could he of possibly taken Brookes cell phone back to the house?
We for sure know her family isn't going to tell LE if he did or not....

They don't want to spoil the family image. :eek:

Good question. Also, what did they turn up on Uncle Creepy's clothing, car seats, tires, underneath the car, and in his trunk. Same goes for Ray.

as we've learned in the past through other cases, this will probably take awhile to get results on DNA etc

Does anyone know where Creepy uncle went after he left the store?
Could he of possibly taken Brookes cell phone back to the house?
We for sure know her family isn't going to tell LE if he did or not....

They don't want to spoil the family image. :eek:

Dad said that Mom said " she left her phone at home while spending the night at MJ's house. If this is true or not I have no idea however for a 12yr old to not have her phone at her hip is shocking to me. IMO

I want to know where he was the day Brooke disappeared.

A local reporter interviewed by Greta just stated that the step dad was in the STATE at the time Brooke disappeared.

This morning they at first said the step dad was being arraigned in White River Junction, VT, so I thought that's about where he was arrested. I mapquested it from the Uncle's house and it's about a 40 minute drive mostly on Hwy I89S.

I also understand the step dad was arrested because of information given by the uncle.

I hope at least one of them is squeeling on the other.:mad: After all, they're both facing the possibility of life in prison.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Dad said that Mom said " she left her phone at home while spending the night at MJ's house. If this is true or not I have no idea however for a 12yr old to not have her phone at her hip is shocking to me. IMO

No youngsters are going to leave their cell phone at home.
Especially if she was truely going to meet a friend.... they'd have to talk for a hour before they hooked up.

A local reporter interviewed by Greta just stated that the step dad was in the STATE at the time Brooke disappeared.

This morning they at first said the step dad was being arraigned in White River Junction, VT, so I thought that's about where he was arrested. I mapquested it from the Uncle's house and it's about a 40 minute drive mostly on Hwy I89S.

I also understand the step dad was arrested because of information given by the uncle.

I hope at least one of them is squeeling on the other.:mad: After all, they're both facing the possibility of life in prison.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Sounds to me like both need put into prison for life.
I'm also not so sure Denise shouldn't be put there too.

No youngsters are going to leave their cell phone at home.
Especially if she was truely going to meet a friend.... they'd have to talk for a hour before they hooked up.

I agree, I have a 10yr old , she doesnt own a cell phone but you wouldnt see her walking around the house without holding mine to her ear ( and she's not talking to anyone). It's annoying. What did "WE" do back in our day?

How do we know he had her shoes and clothes? TIA

LE confirmed the items found (only confirmed one shoe, won't comment on the rest) belonging to Brooke were found by the Uncle near his house. 7-8 miles from where Brooke was last seen. IMO, he planted them there. It was all too convenient.

See I'm from Florida and here in the south it's either a sweater or it's not a sweater and a sweater has long sleeves and we only use them about 3 days out of the year and none of them is in June ;) g'nite
LOL Sweaters in FL would be unusual...yes! :) Nite!

He was arrested at Royalton Barracks I am unsure if that is located in White River Junction or not.

JMHO
fran

I agree, I have a 10yr old , she doesnt own a cell phone but you wouldnt see her walking around the house without holding mine to her ear ( and she's not talking to anyone). It's annoying. What did "WE" do back in our day?
We used tin cans with string. :rolleyes:

I was raised in bum #%^&*@ egypt.... we were lucky to own a phone period!! LOL My Grandson is 7 & he uses his Moms all the time & calls it his cell phone number.

LOL Sweaters in FL would be unusual...yes! :) Nite!
I have to laugh at that because when I heard the word sweater i was thinking long sleeves etc. however when I saw the video I saw what looked lilke a halter top of some sort. (maybe woven but still sleevless) and I thought, "sweater my foot"

We couldnt call and say we were running late, we had to be home on time or else lol.

JMHO
fran
I hope that information is correct and wasn't mispoken. I have not heard LE say anything like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem