Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I can say this is a cult is in the minds of these men ( and possibly woman). What they told these girls IMO was to scare them. These men are not very smart ( except for ploying little girls) they used what they could think of to get what they wanted. IMO
I couldn't agree more! Very well put Swainnee.

Oh, Wait! I already brought up the Monarch programming thing here. I said it could very well be where MJ got the idea for such a plan.

Well the Monarch programming is exclusive to the illuminati. So it does relate in some way, maybe not that they are involved, but in one way or another.

I just would like to say that the reason Gagnon was supposed to go to court in White River Junction.
When a person commits a crime is reported in a county, they have to answer to the charges in the county that the complaint was filed in.
Since Gagnon is charged with sexual assault on a minor in Royalton, he would go to answer those charges in Windsor County. The court house for that county is in White River Junction.

I hope that helps everyone wondering why he went to court there today, but was not arraigned because the Feds took over.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The duplicity of these women amazes me. I know they very well may be "victims" here, but the power of a mother's love should have kicked in...not the preservation of self.

The discussion about Brooke's case is near the end of the transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/01/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Woman Dies on ER Waiting Room Floor Ignored by Hospital Staff
Aired July 1, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

Sorry, don't mean to be calloused here. However, if you are living proof this is going on...why aren't you out writing books, shouting it from the rooftops, and turning in every SOB that you encountered during that time? If you lived it...you should be able to prove it and bring them down. There must be others who would be willing to help you.

Not only are you callous - but rude and - it would seem - naive. She doesn't shout it from rooftops because of people just like you - who refuse to believe. If this case does not convince you, nothing will. Ladybass posted a great deal of valuable information on the FLDS thread. She does know and shame on you for discounting her out of hand.

This is just a thought I had when reading about how odd it was for her to not have taken her cell phone along. I agree, it would be very odd for the normal teen to leave their cell phone behind, however, if that teenager was getting communication from people on that cell phone who were abusing her then IMO it makes sense that she wouldn't want to have it with her.

VB

I just would like to say that the reason Gagnon was supposed to go to court in White River Junction.
When a person commits a crime is reported in a county, they have to answer to the charges in the county that the complaint was filed in.
Since Gagnon is charged with sexual assault on a minor in Royalton, he would go to answer those charges in Windsor County. The court house for that county is in White River Junction.

I hope that helps everyone wondering why he went to court there today, but was not arraigned because the Feds took over.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Thanks, DS...for all your hard work today!

Nancy Grace Blasting Cassandra's comments on The Early Show. She makes a good point. Brooke didn't do anything to make anyone mad. She pleas for Brooke to come home as if she ran away? She didn't run away lady!

GRACE: You are taking a look at the little girl`s biological mom. Take a listen.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CASSANDRA BENNETT, MOTHER OF MISSING BROOKE BENNETT: I just hope that -- she likes doing somersaults and cart wheels. I love you, Brooke. I`m not mad. I just want you home. I`m very concerned. I just hope that her well-being is still fine.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Cassandra, authorities say there may be some involvement with the Internet here, something about a stranger she might have been speaking with on the Internet.

Do you know anything about that or what might have transpired?

C. BENNETT: I don`t know a whole lot about that. I am hoping and praying that she was not talking to anybody regularly. I`m hoping that this was something that just came up, that somebody out there thought that my daughter would be of interest in some really awful thing. And I just hope that they bring her home safe.

She likes doing somersaults and cart wheels. I love you, Brooke. I`m not mad. Just want you home.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: You`re not mad? What do you have to be mad about? I`m mad at you for letting your daughter be alone with a convicted child sex predator. You`re not mad?

You`re seeing video from the "CBS Early Show," that`s Brooke Bennett`s mom seemingly in shock pleading for the return of her little girl.

Ok...correct me if I'm wrong...did we establish that mom and sister lived very close to each other?

That whole cell phone thing doesn't sit right with me...something was up the evening she stayed over her cousin's house IMO.

Mark Klaas on Nancy Grace talking about the clothing found.

Marc Klaas, what do you think?

MARC KLAAS, BEYONDMISSING.COM, FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM POLLY KLAAS: Well, I`m surprised this girl ever had a chance given the fact that she seemed to be surrounded by these sex perverts.

But here`s something we do know now. While they have to continue to investigate this Internet connection we know that, number one, Uncle Mike is the guy that dropped her off at the convenience store. And then we know that inexplicably, some period of time later, Uncle Mike is also the guy that located the piece of clothing that belonged to the girl, but it was 10 miles away in a remote rural location.

Here`s what I can tell you. He put that piece of clothing there to misdirect law enforcement. That little girl is nowhere near that location at all. What they have to do, Nancy, is they have to find out where this guy takes these girls that he rapes, because he`s got a location that he`s very, very comfortable with.

Find that location, interview those kids, and then begin again at ground zero from that location.

Nancy Grace Blasting Cassandra's comments on The Early Show. She makes a good point. Brooke didn't do anything to make anyone mad. She pleas for Brooke to come home as if she ran away? She didn't run away lady!

GRACE: You are taking a look at the little girl`s biological mom. Take a listen.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CASSANDRA BENNETT, MOTHER OF MISSING BROOKE BENNETT: I just hope that -- she likes doing somersaults and cart wheels. I love you, Brooke. I`m not mad. I just want you home. I`m very concerned. I just hope that her well-being is still fine.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Cassandra, authorities say there may be some involvement with the Internet here, something about a stranger she might have been speaking with on the Internet.

Do you know anything about that or what might have transpired?

C. BENNETT: I don`t know a whole lot about that. I am hoping and praying that she was not talking to anybody regularly. I`m hoping that this was something that just came up, that somebody out there thought that my daughter would be of interest in some really awful thing. And I just hope that they bring her home safe.

She likes doing somersaults and cart wheels. I love you, Brooke. I`m not mad. Just want you home.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: You`re not mad? What do you have to be mad about? I`m mad at you for letting your daughter be alone with a convicted child sex predator. You`re not mad?

You`re seeing video from the "CBS Early Show," that`s Brooke Bennett`s mom seemingly in shock pleading for the return of her little girl.
Ok...what's wrong with this picture? Is this woman that simple-minded that she's sees no connection to what has been going on around her? I hope and pray that Brooke is simply somewhere doing somersaults and cartwheels. I'd even go as far as hoping she did runaway to someplace safe...but that's not reality right now!!

Mark Klaas on Nancy Grace talking about the clothing found.

Marc Klaas, what do you think?

MARC KLAAS, BEYONDMISSING.COM, FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM POLLY KLAAS: Well, I`m surprised this girl ever had a chance given the fact that she seemed to be surrounded by these sex perverts.

But here`s something we do know now. While they have to continue to investigate this Internet connection we know that, number one, Uncle Mike is the guy that dropped her off at the convenience store. And then we know that inexplicably, some period of time later, Uncle Mike is also the guy that located the piece of clothing that belonged to the girl, but it was 10 miles away in a remote rural location.

Here`s what I can tell you. He put that piece of clothing there to misdirect law enforcement. That little girl is nowhere near that location at all. What they have to do, Nancy, is they have to find out where this guy takes these girls that he rapes, because he`s got a location that he`s very, very comfortable with.

Find that location, interview those kids, and then begin again at ground zero from that location.
The fact that it was the uncle who found the clothing leads me to believe he may be right.

What I find weird is no one is showing any anger or horror over the fact the uncle and stepfather are sex offenders. Usually when someone is unusually accepting of someone's bad behavior, it's because they are guilty of the same behavior themselves, because they "get it" ie; drunks get other drunks, addicts get addicts, sex offenders get sex offenders. This family either "gets it" or it's gone on so long it's normal and acceptable behavior to them. They are obviously not shocked by any of it and they should be!

I've looked all over the internet for a mug shot & none are available yet.
Whats up with that?
My very dearest Cheko,:blowkiss:
The Feds are the ones who will release the photo or allow the facility to release the photo to the media. He is in the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility while he is awaiting Federal court in Burlington. Since the Feds do not have a faciltity here in Vermont, they pay the State of Vermont for a certain number of bed space in the facilities here.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thank you for the information, ds. I appreciate it.

So this would mean this is not necessarily the town he was at during the time period Brooke went missing.

fran

What I find weird is no one is showing any anger or horror over the fact the uncle and stepfather are sex offenders. Usually when someone is unusually accepting of someone's bad behavior, it's because they are guilty of the same behavior themselves, because they "get it" ie; drunks get other drunks, addicts get addicts, sex offenders get sex offenders. This family either "gets it" or it's gone on so long it's normal and acceptable behavior to them. They are obviously not shocked by any of it and they should be!
It'll be interesting to see who shows up at the vigil tomorrow. My prayers are with you, Brooke...and I hope you are safe.

Good night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member