Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I could be very wrong about this, but with them talking about

"
in the police affidvait it says the victim was told the president of the united states had selected her for this sex program.
The president assigns a trainer.. and her trainer would be Michael Jacques. "

I am a cult survivor, and this sounds very cultish, almost like the illuminati, they have had similiar things like this where they have sex slaves for government officials.. Where they train young girls, to preform for government officials all over the US, and they fly them anywhaere in the states to "service" these men.

Some of you probably think the illuminati don't exist, but I am living proof of it, and know that it does. Now can I say without a doubt that it pertains to this case, no, I can't However I thought I would throw it out there anyways, for another possible angle.

Is anyone else curious as to why we have not seen the mugshots of Ray Gagnon yet?!

LE confirmed the items found (only confirmed one shoe, won't comment on the rest) belonging to Brooke were found by the Uncle near his house. 7-8 miles from where Brooke was last seen. IMO, he planted them there. It was all too convenient.

:blowkiss: Thanks SuziQ for answering my question.

You know I could be very wrong about this, but with them talking about

"
in the police affidvait it says the victim was told the president of the united states had selected her for this sex program.
The president assigns a trainer.. and her trainer would be Michael Jacques. "

I am a cult survivor, and this sounds very cultish, almost like the illuminati, they have had similiar things like this where they have sex slaves for government officials.. Where they train young girls, to preform for government officials all over the US, and they fly them anywhaere in the states to "service" these men.

Some of you probably think the illuminati don't exist, but I am living proof of it, and know that it does. Now can I say without a doubt that it pertains to this case, no, I can't However I thought I would throw it out there anyways, for another possible angle.

The only way I can say this is a cult is in the minds of these men ( and possibly woman). What they told these girls IMO was to scare them. These men are not very smart ( except for ploying little girls) they used what they could think of to get what they wanted. IMO

You want me to believe that there is a "cult" that provides young sex slaves for Government officials all over the US? Where is the actual proof? A clandestine affair can barely be kept a secret with even the most sequestered of our govt. officials...and I don't see how a sex slave trade exists for their use.

The reason this worked for so long for them is because it was kept in the family.

You want me to believe that there is a "cult" that provides young sex slaves for Government officials all over the US? Where is the actual proof? A clandestine affair can barely be kept a secret with even the most sequestered of our govt. officials...and I don't see how a sex slave trade exists for their use.

Hell, we've been down this road....KEEP THE DRESS!

Like I Said beleive me if you want, and don't believe me if you don't want to. I am living proof that this cult does exist, and this stuff does go on. But I am certainly not going to try to persuede anyone else to believe me. As you have to have lived, what I have lived through to knw that it does go on.

And if what I just posted about Ray being there (which obviously he was in VT when arrested)...it makes no sense about her going to visit him in TX...does it? (I am tired as that is what you just said! LOL)

Something is definitely fishy.
Maybe she intended on going back with him (?)

Like I Said beleive me if you want, and don't believe me if you don't want to. I am living proof that this cult does exist, and this stuff does go on. But I am certainly not going to try to persuede anyone else to believe me. As you have to have lived, what I have lived through to know that it does go on.
Sorry, don't mean to be calloused here. However, if you are living proof this is going on...why aren't you out writing books, shouting it from the rooftops, and turning in every SOB that you encountered during that time? If you lived it...you should be able to prove it and bring them down. There must be others who would be willing to help you.

I've looked all over the internet for a mug shot & none are available yet.
Whats up with that?
I guess they are waiting until the presser tomorrow or until after the arraignment. I think it is odd tho since he has been arrested and booked.

I'm calling it a night, prayers to Brooke, see everyone tomorrow.

lmao, and we heard every word.

There is a scene in the movie Lethal Weapon where Mel Gibson is talking on a cellphone. I'm sure it was state of the art at the time. But they had these huge earpieces and you had to carry that big suitcase of a battery pack around. Remember those? I crack up whenever I see that scene.

There is a scene in the movie Lethal Weapon where Mel Gibson is talking on a cellphone. I'm sure it was state of the art at the time. But they had these huge earpieces and you had to carry that big suitcase of a battery pack around. Remember those? I crack up whenever I see that scene.
Yes...I used to sell them to every Doctor, Lawyer, and businessman I could find, too! (Made a fortune!) LOL

Sorry, don't mean to be calloused here. However, if you are living proof this is going on...why aren't you out writing books, shouting it from the rooftops, and turning in every SOB that you encountered during that time? If you lived it...you should be able to prove it and bring them down. There must be others who would be willing to help you.

Look up the illuminati in google/youtube, etc. You will see that anyone who survives it is in danger of there lives. So many are afraid to speak out. I was recently attacked, for speaking out, so I am not into speaking out anymore. Except to shed a little insight in to what i think could be a different angle. Not to get into an arguement, about whether it exists or doesn't exist. But What I can say is this. there is information all over the internet, that prooves that it exists (SVALI, Monarch Programing). If you want to think of me as a conspircy theriost, then so be it.

Peace!

The reason this worked for so long for them is because it was kept in the family.

I agree with that totally. But, I must admit after the whole Eliot Spitzer debacle it could be possible. I know that was a prostitution ring, but who would have "thunk" it? Didn't he think that he would eventually be caught? I doubt it...or the need outweighs the risk...which IMO is a sickness in and of itself. If there is a market for it, it can exist. After reading all that's gone on since Brooke went missing I wouldn't discount anything. Personally, though I don't think it pertains here. JMO

Oh, Wait! I already brought up the Monarch programming thing here. I said it could very well be where MJ got the idea for such a plan. (I didn't think it really existed, but hey...it was a thought.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem