Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find weird is no one is showing any anger or horror over the fact the uncle and stepfather are sex offenders. Usually when someone is unusually accepting of someone's bad behavior, it's because they are guilty of the same behavior themselves, because they "get it" ie; drunks get other drunks, addicts get addicts, sex offenders get sex offenders. This family either "gets it" or it's gone on so long it's normal and acceptable behavior to them. They are obviously not shocked by any of it and they should be!

SuziQ,
I feel the same way I can't imagine not screaming loud from roof tops or sobbing my eyes out. The media probably wouldn't want to hear a word I had to say because I'd be cursing I'd be so mad. Mom only wants Brooke to do cart wheels / & to let her know she is not mad at her. WTH?

My very dearest Cheko,:blowkiss:
The Feds are the ones who will release the photo or allow the facility to release the photo to the media. He is in the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility while he is awaiting Federal court in Burlington. Since the Feds do not have a faciltity here in Vermont, they pay the State of Vermont for a certain number of bed space in the facilities here.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dark Shadows,
Thank you, we wondered why it wasn't released. Makes perfect sense & the FEDS are always quiet with there info.

You did alot of hard work here today. Thank you very much!!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you for the information, ds. I appreciate it.

So this would mean this is not necessarily the town he was at during the time period Brooke went missing.

fran
My dearest Fran,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much for your post.
It was the county the complaint was filed in.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I think the family has decided that "the story" is that Brooke ran off with some guy from myspace and they're sticking to it. It was the story from the get go and that's still their story. Unfortunately the myspace guy was probably someone in the family.

It'll be interesting to see who shows up at the vigil tomorrow. My prayers are with you, Brooke...and I hope you are safe.

Good night all!
My dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Goodnight my friend.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dark Shadows,
Thank you, we wondered why it wasn't released. Makes perfect sense & the FEDS are always quiet with there info.

You did alot of hard work here today. Thank you very much!!!! :blowkiss:

Thank-you my dearest Cheko.:blowkiss: Sorry I missed your question earlier.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Little late for that. Can open, worms everywhere if you know what I mean.

I think the family has decided that "the story" is that Brooke ran off with some guy from myspace and they're sticking to it. It was the story from the get go and that's still their story. Unfortunately the myspace guy was probably someone in the family.

Well clearly, there are some issues within this family. If Brooke is with someone (and I PRAY she is) it is due to the machinations of her "uncle." IMO, her mother and aunt are every bit as guilty as the male players in this sick story. Shame on all of them - and may the "Breckenridge" group hang high. Pigs. IMOHO...

Yes SuziQ it was either her uncle or her stepdad.....that she ran off with. Now she has humiliated her family,but her Mom is not mad at her. WTH???

Yes SuziQ it was either her uncle or her stepdad.....that she ran off with. Now she has humiliated her family,but her Mom is not mad at her. WTH???

You hit the nail on the head. Bad, bad Brooke. We aren't upset that your uncle and/or stepfather did something bad to you. You humiliated our family and aired it's dirty laundry. But we aren't mad...please come home.

I've looked all over the internet for a mug shot & none are available yet.
Whats up with that?

Fox News carried a portion of the press conference, and it was stated that Ray Gagnon was not arraigned by local LE yet - the the federal agents wanted to arraign him first.

So I suspect that when he's officially arraigned by local LE there will be a mug shot.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...702/NEWS01/80701027/1007/NEWS02#pluckcomments
I don't even know where to start w/this article...ok this is the Grandma Lucinda Milne: "Michael has been my son-in-law for 12 years. That’s why I can say that I love him. I hugged him when Brooke went missing. And then I found out about this — well, you know what that did to my stomach.”
and Then.."He was a good uncle and he loves his children,” she said. “He’s just sick.”
and then to top it off
"Amy Grasmick, the director of Kimball Library on Main Street, said Vermont State Police investigators pressured the library to allow them to pull records from its public-access computers.

They didn’t have a court order with them, she said; her staff waited until one was obtained before granting access.

“Of course we want Brooke back home,” she said, “And we also need to protect the privacy of our patrons.

“It’s not our privilege to decide what people sit down and look at or read.” she continued. “We have an Internet policy, and we want parents to know what we know — and what we don’t know.

“We’re here as a resource,” she added. “But we’re not monitoring their children.”

WHAT? how about some help lady? help the police! and the title of the article
is "Vermont town worries and prays for missing girl" almost funny

I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY the librarian at the public library would not let LE have access to the computers w/out a warrant!!!! When there is a little girl missing, who gives a **** about patrons privacy!!

I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY the librarian at the public library would not let LE have access to the computers w/out a warrant!!!! When there is a little girl missing, who gives a **** about patrons privacy!!

Yes, and that crap about "not monitoring their children"....WTF? So kids can just walk into that library and look at *advertiser censored*, then? :furious:

Who knew librarians were such a bunch a freakin' freedom fighters?

This is not the first library story that has made my jaw hang open. I am used to this kind of legal BS from lawyers, doctors, and even the clergy. But librarians? They're supposed to be NICE!

Get off your high horse and help, woman!!!:furious:

my two cents on this fast moving thread;

Am I reading this correctly-both Jacques and Gagnon have used the line that they killed a 12 year old girl in Az?

I would be looking for unsolved's in Alabama and TX.

If there is family also in TX-where would they be located, because I have to assume the feds are staking those folks out...

BrooksAunt-hugs, love, peace and prayers to you and your family at this impossible time. We are wishing for the best possible outcome in this case.

Who knew librarians were such a bunch a freakin' freedom fighters?

This is not the first library story that has made my jaw hang open. I am used to this kind of legal BS from lawyers, doctors, and even the clergy. But librarians? They're supposed to be NICE!

Get off your high horse and help, woman!!!:furious:

I understand the frustration, but I think she took the correct action...(ducking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79