Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy outcome....

A.R. told Brooke what was going on....and Brooke went to the police. They had her "disappear" and planted her clothes for creepy to find. The police used her "disappearance" for an excuse to question A.R. and get a search warrant...and arrest MJ and Ray and God knows who else.....

From your mind & keyboard to God's ears, Amster!

Do we know if Jim Bennett has other children, or is Brooke his only child?

A few pages back i seen a post where someone had seen a pic of her with two younger boys ( i think her father provided the pics) ... i think the question at the time was if they were her younger brothers... i'll see if i can find that post again

Jim and Janet have one boy about 3 yrs younger than Brooke. There might be other children, I know his myspace account is a picture of him holding an infant.

Do we know if Jim Bennett has other children, or is Brooke his only child?

Ok seem to be having some computer trouble (might be because i have about a zillion pages open :crazy:) But the pic was mentioned by SS on thread 3 post 311. Cant figure out how to bring the quote forward, sorry. I think the link of the pics is a couple of pages before that post. Off to reboot my comp and get dinner fixed.

Thanks for the responses....I just pray so hard that Brooke is okay. I agree with Marc Klaas...if Brooke is found alive she needs to go live with her dad.

A few pages back i seen a post where someone had seen a pic of her with two younger boys ( i think her father provided the pics) ... i think the question at the time was if they were her younger brothers... i'll see if i can find that post again
Dearest Rccook,:blowkiss:
Very good job on stating this. Last I knew, Jim has a son named Nicholas. He is around 9-years old IIRC. Nicholas is Brooke's half-brother.
Maybe one of the boys is Nicholas.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I always watch the live feed for one of my local stations. SuziQ had posted this on thread# 2 of Brookes thread.
This is live unedited feed and it is not shown on the news staion on tv.
It shows the behind the scenes look at the preperation for the stories.
Sometimes there is blank air, but if you minimize the window, you can listen to when they start talking and then bring the window up, or just listen to it.

They are preparing right now for the 6pm news. Here is the link and it is interesting to watch.
They are saying right now.

http://www.wptz.com/video/11306790/index.html

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Just got home from work!

Could someone give me a short recap on what has been happening today?? I will go back and read, but want to catch up quick now.

TIA!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Little dear - I'm heading out but long story short...find the link for the affidavit of the arrest of Jacques. Sums up a lot of things...

since they didn't kill the girl that they had been abusing/torturing for the past 5 years and she knew so much, I do have faint hope that Brooke might still be alive somewhere. I mean, why keep her alive and kill Brooke???

Have all the searches stopped...is it because LE thinks RSO will tell them where she is?

Brooke's father was just asked about the arrest of Jacques and Gagnon and he said that he hopes that the charges are just coincidence....
They also just said that Jacques worked at Fremadine (sp) in New Hampshire and the supervisor there stated that he did not know about the past charges of Jacques. He also said that there are computors there and Jacques had access to those. So I would imagine that those computors will now be secured by the FBI, if they have not already done that.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Must be on the other one..dont' see it here.

what the heck???? her father is hoping it's just coincidence that Brook's stepfather is a child molester. Is he serious.

what the heck???? her father is hoping it's just coincidence that Brook's stepfather is a child molester. Is he serious.

On wcax.com, it says that Ray Gagnon has been arrested on federal charges of destroying evidence that relate to Brooke's case!

Is there a link where you are seeing this interview?
Dearest Busylady,:blowkiss:
It was on the live feed and also on the news at the top of the newscast.
They also named the employer of Jacques, I posted that a few posts back. The name of the business was said fast, so I did the best I could with what I had heard about the name of that company.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members