Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The New England K-9 Team searched Jacques property and surrounding areas today according to Vermont State Police.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows,:blowkiss:

Thank you for the information.

The victim later told police that Jacques told her he had killed a 12-year-old girl he raped in Arizona in 1985 because she threatened to go to the police, so he had to kill her.

Anyone know of any missing 12 year old girls from Arizona in 1985?

To theorize similiar to your last post on the previous thread SS, I don't believe Brooke was molested. QUOTE]

I don't know what chance a young girl has of being unmolested with both a stepdad and an uncle who are pervs and female relative(s) seeming to look the other way.

And Denise married this monster and basically turned her daughter over to him.....sick freaks!!

I cannot believe he only served 4 years for what he did. OMG....and was raping A.R. while in "treatment". If it wasn't so tragic, it would be a bad joke. :furious:
4 years is a slap in the face! and for "Good time"~he's being good so he can hurry up and go back to his old lifestyle~being a demon~!

How did Savannah escape being abused by the pervs?

Little Deer - here you go.

simply amazing. Sick actually.

http://blackpearl.wcax.com/document...s_affidavit.pdf

OMG-this poor, poor child. And Denise defies all logic...she finds her (or someone's?) 12 year old child in a towel and a man in the house, as well as KY jelly and *advertiser censored*, in a separate incident she finds a dildo and in a separate incident she finds *advertiser censored* with children the age of the victim. Lightbulb please? How long was she planning on letting this go on? I have to believe the child thought Denise was in on it after the first time they were caught and nothing happened.

From DS post:
The New England K-9 Team searched Jacques property and surrounding areas today according to Vermont State Police.

Excellent thank you!!!

OMG-this poor, poor child. And Denise defies all logic...she finds her (or someone's?) 12 year old child in a towel and a man in the house, as well as KY jelly and *advertiser censored*, in a separate incident she finds a dildo and in a separate incident she finds *advertiser censored* with children the age of the victim. Lightbulb please? How long was she planning on letting this go on? I have to believe the child thought Denise was in on it after the first time they were caught and nothing happened.

Completely agree with you!! Where in the world do some people store their common sense??? Could she be that inept and honestly didn't know something was going on???

Just catching up. Wow this thread has moved fast. A big thank you to those that are posting links to so much information.

I didn't think it was possible to be shocked after follwoing crime for so long, but "wow." This guy is the devil.

I am very interested in what the Grandmother has to say, as I'm sure everyone is......
Anyone hear?

Well, Brooke's grandmother stated that the family is very upset and she had no other comment. It was done live. We were expecting much more.
She was shown for a very brief time. I am sure the news station expected a longer interview than that when they told us that they were doing a live interview with her.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Christine,
From the previous thread,
YES, lol, my head is spinning.:)

From DS post:

Excellent thank you!!!
Dearest KR2tonenow,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Carrington:

I WANT TO KOW WHAT THE MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE TO SAY!!

I am so :furious: right now.

We don't know what the Grandmother knew. (?), but definately IMO, mom and dad knew, (even a little something), but for whatever reasons let it slip by. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily