Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confusing myself....Brooke and Savannah and Daniel(?) have same mom, right? Different dad for Brooke?

Denise is Cassandras sister? Same mom and dad? Denise is still married to the perv she enabled.....is Cassandra remarried?

If the myspace page linked here for Savannah is really hers, she should change it. IMO it's creepy. Considering what is happening.....

I agree we need to check out AZ for Uncle Creepy being there when he was 19 yo or so. Predators start somewhere as do murderers. I don't think I believe him since he was saying it to intimidate and threaten the child...but you never know how much truth is in a lie. He could have molested a girl, at the very least.

I would like to know his complete background to figure out where he lived all these years. At 42, he has probably had a few dozen victims. I can't remember the exact stats...but they say before they are caught they usually have molested many children.

On wcax.com, it says that Ray Gagnon has been arrested on federal charges of destroying evidence that relate to Brooke's case!

Wow! I thought it was related to the uncle's new charges!!
This is not good at all.
:(
Bastards.
Sorry, but this is just sickening.

Summary to see if this helps

Cassandra Mae Adams
married
Ronald Gary Andress
children
Savanna 10/12/1989
Dennis 12/27/1992
(Ronald has another child M. Andress 10/27/1996

Cassandra and James Bennett (never married)
child
Brooke Bennett 7/12/1995
(James Bennett is married to Janet and they have at least one child Nicholas who is about 9 yrs old)

Cassandra (Adams)Andress
marries
Raymond A. Gagnon

Denise Woodard (Cassandra's sister)
marries in 1990
Scott or Shawn Rice (divorce 6/10/1997)
child
A.R. 10/26/1993

Denise (Woodard)Rice
marries
Michael Stephen Jacques 3/18/1966

Yes she was seeing a guy named Tim but when the ex hubby came back from TX, she told him he couldnt hang around anymore....This Tim guy I know pretty well, hes a drunk.

Can anyone tell me if the man interviewed on tv yesterday was Brooke's birth father or step father?:waitasec:

WThell did Brooke's mom and aunt see in dating and marrying sexual abusers? :banghead:

If the sf was destroying evidence, I have the nagging feeling that Brooke was killed. :furious::furious::furious:

It isn't clear if Cassandra and Ray Gagnon are divorced, but they are estranged. No word on if there is another man in the household with Cassandra.

ETA: Thanks, BD. Tim seems to be the new one then who Cassandra ditched when Ray came back. Any word on when exactly Ray came back?!

In publix indexes a David Adams is associated with Ray Gagnon in Cullman, Alabama address.

I'm confusing myself....Brooke and Savannah and Daniel(?) have same mom, right? Different dad for Brooke?

Denise is Cassandras sister? Same mom and dad? Denise is still married to the perv she enabled.....is Cassandra remarried?

If the myspace page linked here for Savannah is really hers, she should change it. IMO it's creepy. Considering what is happening.....
Now, I'm confused...I thought it was Dennis!

Yes she was seeing a guy named Tim but when the ex hubby came back from TX, she told him he couldnt hang around anymore....This Tim guy I know pretty well, hes a drunk.
Can you say how recently the ex returned to VT?

Can anyone tell me if the man interviewed on tv yesterday was Brooke's birth father or step father?:waitasec:

WThell did Brooke's mom and aunt see in dating and marrying sexual abusers? :banghead:

If the sf was destroying evidence, I have the nagging feeling that Brooke was killed. :furious::furious::furious:
Her real father, Jim Bennett, is the only one who has been interviewed to my knowledge. Her step-father, Ray Gagnon, is the one being arraigned in Federal Court tomorrow.

The sisters do seem to have something going on in their stupidity which probably goes back to their own upbringing. However, it is NO excuse for the way these men have controlled these children for years while they ignored or even perpetuated the abuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska