Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it just means that LE doesn't want to talk about any of this right now. Since things are happening fast they may have developed other leads...other people etc. and are investigating fast and furious.
I think it is quite possible at this point they may have found Brooke's body. They pull pressers frequently for that reason. Altho, you could be right and it is they don't have time nor want to discuss the affidavit.

Didn't Brooke live in Alabama? I don't really pay a lot of attention to any of the myspace angle because it gets too confusing. I can see now that the last name is not as uncommon as I thought but I still believe that there are a lot more to this than I believed possible...

Didn't Brooke live in Alabama? I don't really pay a lot of attention to any of the myspace angle because it gets too confusing. I can see now that the last name is not as uncommon as I thought but I still believe that there are a lot more to this than I believed possible...
Yes, Brooke lived in Alabama with Ray and Cassandra until she was nine, IIRC. (6 years) Her father and stepmom were considering buying a house to be close to her, but Cassandra moved back to VT instead.

I think it is quite possible at this point they may have found Brooke's body. They pull pressers frequently for that reason. Altho, you could be right and it is they don't have time nor want to discuss the affidavit.

True SS. After this many years of sleuthing you learn to take que's. A presser being pulled, tarps being set up, searchers no longer searching.

We haven't seen tarps in this case. Anyone know if the searchers are still out right now?

There is a strict policy in place for sexual offenders in prisons and they are never permitted in general population. I don't think that threat will work.

I think they both know they are serious trouble and facing a lifetime in Prison tho. I just think Ray might be talking because he knows that he did not kill her and it will squarely put that on MJ.

Thank you, SS, for clearing that legality up for me. Still and yet, "accidents" could happen... If it can be used as a threat to them, I hope they use it...

I agree that Ray is talking now in order to keep his head above the rising Poo... I pray he knows enough to lead them to Brooke and QUICK!

Yes, Brooke lived in Alabama with Ray and Cassandra until she was nine, IIRC. (Four years) Her father and stepmom were considering buying a house to be close to her, but Cassandra moved back to VT instead.

I thought it was 3-9, that her bio father said 6 years? Not that, that really matters.

I'm so spitting mad, how this all could go on for so many years and no one saved these babies. I'm just sick

I edited post 310 to state we haven't seen tarps. Sorry for misleading.

I'm talking past experience not this case! lol. Sorry for the confusion.
Whew~! Thanks, Suzi! Yes...being on these type of cases...you do get to where you read between the lines with LE a lot and see the way things happen time and again. It just isn't going to surprise me to find it is the case, but for the time being...we just don't know their reasoning so I shouldn't speculate. (spanking my fingers for putting it out there already.)

Yes, Brooke lived in Alabama with Ray and Cassandra until she was nine, IIRC. (Four years) Her father and stepmom were considering buying a house to be close to her, but Cassandra moved back to VT instead.

The myspace account also said Cullman, Egypt...it was determined that Cullman is in Alabama. Brooke lived with Cassandra and Ray in Alabama, as SS stated.
Sorry no link to the myspace.

I thought it was 3-9, that her bio father said 6 years? Not that, that really matters.

I'm so spitting mad, how this all could go on for so many years and no one saved these babies. I'm just sick
Yes...you are correct and I was wrong on how long. Thanks!

A.R. has said there were 3 men....we know who 2 of them are....I'm almost afraid to find out who the 3rd one is. Also, are there other girls? Or, was this just another lie told by creepy?

From the way Brooke was acting in the store video....I have a feeling that there are more awful facts we haven't heard, yet.

Yes, Brooke lived in Alabama with Ray and Cassandra until she was nine, IIRC. (6 years) Her father and stepmom were considering buying a house to be close to her, but Cassandra moved back to VT instead.

And if I read correctly GAG has child *advertiser censored* of 5 yr olds? LOVELY

Who knows how many pervs have looked at all her friend on her myspace pages. I wonder who else has her password and who is logging in.

I really hope that she did just run away, and now that Jacques and Gagnon are in jail, she'll feel safe enough to come back. I really, really do hope that. But I just have a hard time imagining anyone that age staying gone for this long on her own. My daughter is the same age, and pretty independent, but I don't for a minute think she'd ever stay gone for a full week. Not willingly.

I would love to believe she ran away--- but the odds are against it. :(
Her uncle and step dad are repeat sexual offenders. One of them was the last person seen with Brooke. :(
Some of Brooke's clothes/shoes were found.
One of the scumbags destroyed/took her belongings.
They killed her imo.

Has anyone found a picture of Brooke's stepdad? TIA

Just did a search for Kevin Grosenheider in Texas. I could not find a San Antonio residence, but possible relatives include a J Grosenheider (age 47).

When I did the opposite search for John Stephen Grosenheider. Possible relative included Kevein D Grosenheider (age 57).

Not positive that these are the same people. Will keep looking.

Cities THIS kevin have lived in include:
San Marcos
Austin
Kerrville
Pflugerville

Hope that helps

There is a Kevin Grosenheider here in San Antonio, not even 5 miles from my house, and not even 2 miles from my son's middle school. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: It is "the" Kevin Grosenheider Gagnon was staying with. However, I have not yet found anything on him being a RSO. Am still looking for a connection with him and the other Grosenheider listed earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro