Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to believe she ran away--- but the odds are against it. :(
Her uncle and step dad are repeat sexual offenders. One of them was the last person seen with Brooke. :(
Some of Brooke's clothes/shoes were found.
One of the scumbags destroyed her belonging.
They killed her imo.

Has anyone found a picture of Brooke's stepdad? TIA

Has anyone found Gags 1st sexual offense?

FOX says federal indictment unsealed, says Brooke's uncle brought her back tohouse for sex

NOOOOOOOOoooooooo :eek: :( :(
My Gawd she is only 12.

Sorry but these poslowlifes need to die. :furious:
I agree with whoever said a firing squad should be used.

There is a Kevin Grosenheider here in San Antonio, not even 5 miles from my house, and not even 2 miles from my son's middle school. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: It is "the" Kevin Grosenheider Gagnon was staying with. However, I have not yet found anything on him being a RSO. Am still looking for a connection with him and the other Grosenheider listed earlier.

Is address is listed as 5414 Timber Pond Rd San Antonio TX If this helps you

Correct me if i'm wrong. Gags is renting a room from Grosenheider. Where exactly was Brooke going to stay when she went to visit him? LOVELY

Is address is listed as 5414 Timber Pond Rd San Antonio TX If this helps you

Yep, that's it - I think the FBI was there early this morning, from what I am hearing. He is not listed as RSO in Texas.

Thanks believe....here is the entire affidavit:

Gagnon affidavit

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...BT11201072.PDF
Ok...I've been out most of the day so I need to catch up. But, I did just read the affidavit...the SOB (Gagnon)...his stepdaughter's own cousin...I'm so IRATE...I can't even calm myself down...and that's all I've read so far...I knew Jacques was stupid enough to catch his own sorry *advertiser censored** up. His work laptop...brilliant...can't refuse...IT'S NOT HIS PROPERTY!! I'm computer illiterate and even I know they can trace IP addresses. Hell, FBI could even emulate into the family computer just by knowing the serial number. Poor Brooke...what a stupid little twit her cousin was. I apologize for my anger. I'll be back after I read and calm down.

I am looking around, still trying to keep all of the facts and names straight.

I did just run into an obit that lists (A) Kevin as a relative in Anniston Alabama with other relatives in Austin Texas. I have to go back, but why did Alabama jump out at me?
To add to the confusion (sorry!) the obit is from Wisconsin....

Anyway, SS, you do a great job at keeping order and while I have found myself disagreeing with some of your thoughts I really do respect and admire how on top of things you are around here! Thanks!!!

Anniston and Cullman are not that far apart IIRC. We recently drove through both on our way somewhere.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Anniston+&1s=AL&2c=Cullman&2s=AL

I checked. Actually they are about 100 miles apart. But I guess it is not out of the realm of possibility that Gagnon and Grosenheider know each other from there.

I know this might be pure concidence but the John Grosenheider that was posted earlier mothers maiden name is Adams - same as Cassandras. Still doing some searching.

I thought I had read that he had no criminal background. Stand to be corrected. Of course, he will have one now.

concernedperson,
Gosh, could it be that this is the first time he's been caught?

This case makes me literally sick to my stomach.

Ok...I've been out most of the day so I need to catch up. But, I did just read the affidavit...the SOB (Gagnon)...his stepdaughter's own cousin...I'm so IRATE...I can't even calm myself down...and that's all I've read so far...I knew Jacques was stupid enough to catch his own sorry *advertiser censored** up. His work laptop...brilliant...can't refuse...IT'S NOT HIS PROPERTY!! I'm computer illiterate and even I know they can trace IP addresses. Hell, FBI could even emulate into the family computer just by knowing the serial number. Poor Brooke...what a stupid little twit her cousin was. I apologize for my anger. I'll be back after I read and calm down.

IIRC the cousin was being abused also, please don't attack the victims here. Correct me if I am wrong or misunderstood.

My mother just came to my house and was at the Post office here in Randolph and said Jim & Janet Bennett were walking into the local police station, which is next to the post office. Not surei f this means anything or not....

swanniee,
I'm looking, no luck yet.

I didn't find anything either which is why i'm confused that people are saying this is his 2nd offense, From what I'm gathing this would be his 1st bust. Something keeps telling me that these 2 freaks met in some kind of counseling situation. I have nothing to back this up, so IMO!!!

my mother just came to my house and was at the post office here in randolph and said jim & janet bennett were walking into the local police station, which is next to the post office. Not surei f this means anything or not....

oh god!

I didn't find anything either which is why i'm confused that people are saying this is his 2nd offense, From what I'm gathing this would be his 1st bust. Something keeps telling me that these 2 freaks met in some kind of counseling situation. I have nothing to back this up, so IMO!!!

They married sisters. I would assume they met that way.

Not sure why they would be going to the local police instead of VSP....maybe to discuss the vigil tonight??

My mother just came to my house and was at the Post office here in Randolph and said Jim & Janet Bennett were walking into the local police station, which is next to the post office. Not surei f this means anything or not....

Oh....That doesn't sound good to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member