Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can still investigate the possibility of the 1985 victim from MJ. We can follow the details of the case and investigate things as they come out, too. We can have a links thread now!

ETA: Christine gave us a Forum!! Thanks!!

In order to have a "links" thread, we need a forum which we don't have. I actually think a forum for this case isn't needed because unless there are a lot more players or victims coming out...we will now just go into the phase of trials etc. Brooke has been found, her suspected killer is in custody along with another perp associated directly with her, and we are past the need.

We can still investigate the possibility of the 1985 victim from MJ. We can follow the details of the case and investigate things as they come out, too.

Ahhh, you do have a forum ;)

SS, you are the complete and utter bomb! And yes, Denise...not Diane...see I told you that I am an idiot today! And BTW...I feel like I know all of you like family...I have been reading here for years but finally was able to get registered! I didn't realize until recently that WS did not accept yahoo addys in registration....duh...

Thanks again. :rocker: (this is the rock on dude emoticon)
You are welcome! (And that rock on dude emoticon looks like he is on crack!) Welcome to the fam. We are a bit dysfunctional (OK..OK..I put the Dys in dyfunctional..still trying to figure out who puts the FUN in it?!) at times, but a great family anyway. :blowkiss:

ETA: You are not an idiot. :)

I am not going to contribute One Red Cent :furious: to Brooke's mother's 'fund' that she has set up, but I am wondering if anyone (Brooke's Aunt?) has anything set up for Brooke's Father's side of the family, like a condolence page. I would like to contribute in some small way, even if it is only to send them a prayer. I hope they are aware that so many of us are devastated for their loss (and I include Brooke's mother's side of the family in my condolence).

(O/T I don't see the rose emoticon in this list, but I must say that I am proud of myself for being able to post a smiley- this is new for me! Is ther a 'patting myself on the back' smiley here somewhere?)

Thanks for helping get the forum set up :blowkiss: Now spread out, organize, and do what you do peeps.

You are welcome! (And that rock on dude emoticon looks like he is on crack!) Welcome to the fam. We are a bit dysfunctional (OK..OK..I put the Dys in dyfunctional..still trying to figure out who puts the FUN in it?!) at times, but a great family anyway. :blowkiss:

ETA: You are not an idiot. :)

OOPS- this was meant for you too Nursebeeme!!

You sure are having fun with those doohickies! After an extremely exhausting day, both mentally and physically, it's good to smile. Night folks...whatever is needed to move this to the next step I'm here for you all.

Sweet dreams angel...know that you have touched the lives of many.

Chris and ....danke!

RR...doohickies...TFF! Doohickie is one of my most favorite~ist words!

...since you are the supreme computer person....is it possible to screen capture the affidavits? Black pearl is drowning with hits and it doesn't load

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ve...than_200_people_gather_to_mourn_slain_vt_girl

RANDOLPH, Vt.—About 300 people gathered Wednesday night to mourn the death of 12-year-old Brooke Bennett, whose body was found near her uncle's home a week after she had disappeared.

The gathering was originally organized as a candlelight vigil for Brooke's safe return. Authorities found her dead about 4:45 p.m.
"Brooke Marie, I love you so much," her mother, Cassandra Gagnon, said at the event at the town gazebo. A large photo of Brooke was on display. "I just ask that justice be done for the person who took my baby away," she said, sobbing.
She thanked the crowd for attending. "I ask for continued support because this has just begun for me," Gagnon said.
Brooke's father, James Bennett, added, "I know Brooke knows that we love her and will always love her."

Sorry, you aren't being annoying, Buzzy! (Not sure where you got Diane from...but I think what you mean is where Denise made some statements. Right?) :)

Here you go:

Affidavit against Ray Gagnon (step-father): http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Gagnon_affidavit.pdf

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8611811

Affidavit against Michael Jacques (Uncle): http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Jacques_affidavit.pdf

OH my God!!!! That's all I can say. I hope this man frys - big time. This young girl alludes to the fact that others might have died. She doesn't know why she is still alive. I am totally freaked out :eek:

Salem

Chris and ....danke!

RR...doohickies...TFF! Doohickie is one of my most favorite~ist words!
Well, when you have as many senior moments as I do, it sure comes in handy!

:blowkiss: To all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member