Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So were there actually witnesses who saw Brooke later (I believe it was about 11am) at the Dunkin Donuts as was reported?

No. The last sighting of her was at a laundromat shortly after she left the convenience store.

I'm still trying to catch up and get through everything and I may be missing some things here...if A.R. had a boyfriend, and A.R. and Juvenile 1 are the same person, then why in the affidavit with the emails from Juvenile 1, was she talking to the "chevy" email about being in love with him? Clearly the Chevy email turned out to be the Uncle and was further brainwashing A.R., but I thought she had a boyfriend. Am I confusing too many things?

Perhaps.

But it is possible to romantically (for lack of a better term) love more than one person at the same time. Not the most conventional of arrangements even in ideal circumstances (which this particular instance is certainly far from) , I know, but it's possible. I know several people involved in multiple concurrent romantic relationships.

Thanks everyone! There are just so many people (and fake people "C" "E"), all the email addresses and even names mentioned in the email addresses! I'm just trying to get everyone straight in my head!

one of the things that hit me in reading the affidavit...it seemed all very urgent that they kill Brooke, they wanted to do this on Monday but had to move it to Wednesday, then saying they couldn't do it any later than such and such a date....maybe because they knew Brooke was headed to Texas? But why such urgency...it seemed like they all knew it just had to happen right now.

They were all so worried about anything going wrong., this thing fell apart faster than almost any case I've followed in a long time. They are stupid...how did they ever think they were all going to get away with this.

And, since she is a friend to Bruce Benoir, I bet that she is the daughter of his sister (perhaps, the one that he allegedly raped).

What is the link to this myspace page? and who's page is it?

It's obvious that the plan was never for Brooke to survive the attack. Was the order of sexual equipment specifically to use on Brooke? Omg, what did they do to her?!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=5300619&page=2

(snips)
On May 28, according to the complaint, the e-mail user Rauel Domingo wrote that they needed to find a way to get Bennett involved in the "Breckenridge" program soon. Juvenile 1 suggested how to set up the abduction and said that she wanted to see Bennett suffer to "see how she likes it."
On June 20, an e-mail from Domingo worries about Juvenile 1's willingness to carry out the plan.

"I want to know if you are willing to help dad with the taken-down and the tie up on Wednesday morning," Domingo asks her.
It is unclear whether "dad" refers to Jacques. The e-mail also suggests that a Taser could be used. "I suppose we could just have him tase her and knock her down then do it himself, but that is a little more traumatic than I wanted her to experience that early in the morning," read the e-mail. "She will have enough of that later."
Juvenile 1 writes back to assure Domingo that she "will help out dad witht [sic] the tie down," according to the complaint.

"Then put the handkerchief into a plastic sandwich bag and seal it up and hide it," the e-mail to Juvenile 2 instructed. A semen-stained handkerchief was found near Bennett's torn underpants the day after she disappeared.
Authorities also traced a June 16 purchase by Jacques of more than $1,000 worth of sexual items from a Web site that were shipped to his Vermont home.

Autopsy report must be in....they can announce that MJ is being charged with murder?

Possibly. Or more arrests. Every presser reveals sicker details than the last one.

Anyone seeing updates or live links?

It's taking me forever to get through the affidavit. Found it interesting on page 13 that AR writes in an email that she wants to have someone piss in Brookes mouth and wants her to suffer. My goodness!

Do we know if AR knew that "chevy" was in fact her step father? If she did, this girl is sicker than I thought.

Nevermind! I just read the end of the affidavit that claims she had sex with the Chevy person but was drugged and couldn't identify him. But that could just be another one of her many lies.

It's taking me forever to get through the affidavit. Found it interesting on page 13 that AR writes in an email that she wants to have someone piss in Brookes mouth and wants her to suffer. My goodness!

I still can't get the affadavit to work.

Do we know what time this one is scheduled for?

I think it's possibly a mistake. The press conf. was held this morning.....Fox hasn't said anything about another one this afternoon. I'll keep checking..

Am I reading it right that Denise and Michael had a rocky marriage and that Denise wanted a divorce? I am getting this from the emails sent back and forth from Jacques and A.R.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Was the order of sexual equipment specifically to use on Brooke? Omg, what did they do to her?!!!
QUOTE]

It does seem very likely that they did use those items on her. Didn´t make the connection before you brought it up. It makes me sick to think what she went through. Poor child. It may very well be that she didn´t have any normal people close to her. Just twisted ones who were only interested in their own well-being and satisfaction. I´m so very sorry for her.

I think it's possibly a mistake. The press conf. was held this morning.....Fox hasn't said anything about another one this afternoon. I'll keep checking..

The ABC news link said that there is a presser scheduled for this afternoon. But, it gave no time.

There will be a report about the autopsy tonight at 6.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I'm way behind but there is an "ash" mentioned by "Juvenile 1" on page 10 of the latest affidavit. I'm assuming that's short for someone's name (female).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily