Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AR was jealous of the "normal" life that Brooke had. That's probably why she wanted her to spend a day in her life.

SNIP Imagine how someone must feel if they list their child or niece and they realized that their own blindness had helped lead to that occurrence.

Sorry, but Denise wasn't blind to anything. She saw and knew a lot.

PS.

Welcome to WS.

I am sad that AR was abused for so long and it obviously did something to her in some way. Someone before mentioned DID (sorry, I can't remember who, this thread moves so fast) and I think that's a definite possibility. It seems like the person writing those emails (Juvenile 1) was throughly enjoying the sex acts, with "dad" and her BF (Juvenile 2). Also, she knew what was going to happen to Brooke, she said she wanted her to suffer.

They didn't think too highly of Savanna, I think she's lucky to be alive at this point. Who knows, she may have been next.

Now, LE has the tough decision of what to do with AR. She needs help, that is a given, but should she be charged as an accomplice? Under the law, that is what she is.

Tough call, glad I don't have to make it.

I realize AR is a victim too, but after reading some of her e-mails she sent, I have a hard time believing her complete innocence in this.

Plus, now's her chance to tell LE everything, but it seems to me she might not be telling the entire truth even now.

BTW, Hi dark_shadow, always enjoy reading your posts.
Dearest Smugshots,:blowkiss:
I am honored!

It is a pleasure to hear from you.

A.R. lured Brooke to her death.

I know that from working in Corrections, so many said that they were a victim of a pervert.
But they know the difference between right and wrong and they need to be held accountable.
I remember all too well the torture, rape and murder of 2 12-year-old girls here in Vermont by juveniles. They also claimed abuse.
I had moved here from Jersey to Essex Junction during that time. I was living with my aunt and she her home was a few blocks from the murder scene. It was horrifying. I will never forget it. Never.
One of the juveniles was transfered to Texas to do a couple of years. He changed his name. His brother ended up getting murdered here because of his criminal behavior. Hamlin is still incarcerated in an out of state facility.
The crime happened in 1981.
Both of those 12-year-old girls were raped and tortured. Melissa succumbed to the torture, Megan has to live with the horror of that day as long as she lives.

By the way, I have the book about it if anyone would like to read it. Just let me know.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I think AR was jealous of the "normal" life that Brooke had. That's probably why she wanted her to spend a day in her life.

She also might have been jealous because MJ and the "other men" in the organization wanted Brooke now.
In AR's world MJ's twisted rape became attention and love to her.

If there is anyone else who doesn't have a copy of the affidavit and wants it, just PM me your email address.

Also, if you're looking at that page one can only conclude that she is MJ's neice. Her status says "Karriiii! My Uncle is such a *advertiser censored*'
And, since she is a friend to Bruce Benoir, I bet that she is the daughter of his sister (perhaps, the one that he allegedly raped).

Dearest Smugshots,:blowkiss:
I am honored!

It is a pleasure to hear from you.

A.R. lured Brooke to her death.

I know that from working in Corrections, so many said that they were a victim of a pervert.
But they know the difference between right and wrong and they need to be held accountable.
I remember all too well the torture, rape and murder of 2 12-year-old girls here in Vermont by juveniles. They also claimed abuse.
I had moved here from Jersey to Essex Junction during that time. I was living with my aunt and she her home was a few blocks from the murder scene. It was horrifying. I will never forget it. Never.
One of the juveniles was transfered to Texas to do a couple of years. He changed his name. His brother ended up getting murdered here because of his criminal behavior. Hamlin is still incarcerated in an out of state facility.
The crime happened in 1981.
Both of those 12-year-old girls were raped and tortured. Melissa succumbed to the torture, Megan has to live with the horror of that day as long as she lives.

By the way, I have the book about it if anyone would like to read it. Just let me know.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I know this case, it was told to me (not in great detail, of course) by someone when I was 12 as a warning not to take certain shortcuts. I went out and got the book and was horrified. The man who got out lives down the street from where my parents used to live. They said the police were there all the time to keep tabs on him. Apparently, he's still considered dangerous.

The affidavit through the Free Press website is MUCH better blacked out than the Times Argus one, maybe that's why it was taken down. You were able to see through the marks on the TA posted one and see what they were trying to black out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoftyGoalGirl