BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Advertiser ‏@theadvertiser
We have folks in there, yes, but they are not allowed out til after.

BIA posted on Facebook "off the record their sources claim open court confession for plea"

BIA also just posted this: By the way, our sources have been wrong, which is why I say off the record. :)

KATC continues to post different photos and background images on their live stream page. I'm guessing they are simply testing out the graphics in anticipation of breaking in with a live report at any minute now.

ETA: and now we have live alternating splitscreen video, of the newsroom, showing nothing but people walking around, prepping, etc.

Mine is still a black screen? :( Is http://www.katc.com/pages/katc-live-streams/ the right link??

i sure wish they would turn some lights on in that studio!! its time already!

Wished they would turn some lights on in the Louisiana Judicial System or let some sunshine in. This is past ridiculous, imo.. What are they hiding?

BIA also just posted this: By the way, our sources have been wrong, which is why I say off the record. :)

Is why I didn't list them as a source because they guess, assume, and copy and paste.

47926060.jpg

Dude is wearing orange Crocs. I thought there were laws against cruel and unusual punishment...

If this goes on past lunch, then at lunch time the media will be able to put forth a video report and tons of tweets. I just hope that who ever the media sent in there, they knew shorthand really well. LOL

Wished they would turn some lights on in the Louisiana Judicial System or let some sunshine in. This is past ridiculous, imo.. What are they hiding?

No cameras allows everyone inside to whoop his butt and then everyone says, "he tripped - I saw it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc