BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna take a break and wait.

Bessie did ask us at the top of the thread not to turn this into a general discussion thread. Let's hope the Shunicks get some satisfaction today.

Searching online to see of I could find Info on Lafayette Parish court records. Foxfire, have you been speaking to Judge Jagneaux? http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...ime-court-records-now-public-louisiana-parish

"This secrecy was problematic for public safety and awareness reasons, Jagneaux said.
"It is always in the interest of the public to know what is going on in civil and criminal court, and access is important to the safety of the community as long as the dignity and safety of the victim is protected," he said. "

I'm gonna take a break and wait.

Bessie did ask us at the top of the thread not to turn this into a general discussion thread. Let's hope the Shunicks get some satisfaction today.

I as well hope the Pate's receive some answers as well.

Please stay ON TOPIC and limit your posts to discussion about today's hearing after the fact.

Post any news media (MSM) related links, i.e., websites, Twitter, Facebook, where the hearing will be covered.

It might be awhile before information is released. In the meantime, post on the other threads, and keep this one free for information pertaining to the hearing. Once news is reported, we can discuss it here.

:tyou:

Bumping bessie's post on Page 1.

We can continue on the New Developments thread.

Is anyone getting volume on the KATC live stream? I'm not

148 viewing and 76 guest, come join us guest, your opinion's are so welcomed too.

47926060.jpg

Dude is wearing orange Crocs. I thought there were laws against cruel and unusual punishment...

haha. he has definitely not aged well at all as chicken friend was stating. he looks so short, dunmpy and harmless. ugh. makes me sick. he definitely looks angry and sad. GOOD

47926060.jpg

Dude is wearing orange Crocs. I thought there were laws against cruel and unusual punishment...
---------

A couple of years ago, someone I know, purchased a pair of brown rubber slip-on sandals from a drugstore. Later, we found out through viewing cable programs on prisons, that the prisoners wear those exact same shoes.

Searching online to see of I could find Info on Lafayette Parish court records. Foxfire, have you been speaking to Judge Jagneaux? http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...ime-court-records-now-public-louisiana-parish

"This secrecy was problematic for public safety and awareness reasons, Jagneaux said.
"It is always in the interest of the public to know what is going on in civil and criminal court, and access is important to the safety of the community as long as the dignity and safety of the victim is protected," he said. "

GulfCoastKAT, I'll speak to anyone who will listen and some who don't. Glad the honorable judge is paying attention. Awareness is the key..

"Silence & secrecy is the predator's most lethal weapon"..

My heart is breaking prayers to Mickey & Lisa's family and friends.

47926060.jpg

The expression on BSL's face is reminiscent of serial killer John Gardner's when one of his victims asked, 'How is your nose'?

John Gardner said: 'I never want to be let out. I will kill. I know I will. I am the type that needs to be locked up forever.

If BIA is even half correct with their news that there will be a confession with the plea, I wish much strength and peace for the Shunicks today. I also hope if BSL confesses, he does so completely and truly and brings closure to ANY family that may need it.

Waiting impatiently for the reports after the hearing. Such a bittersweet day for everyone involved.

Kelly

Chicken fried ~ you are at the courthouse and going in to observe ??

Is this correct ?? Thanks !

Amanda McElfresh ‏@TDAMcElfresh
No word yet from the courthouse in the Brandon Lavergne hearing. If it started on time, it's been going on for an hour.

Heading off to a hardware store on Jefferson St. now, a few blocks from the courthouse - I'll probably get to watch as the lunch break happens.

Yuck. Did anyone see his finger in the stills from the video?? It made my stomach turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne