BSL - More Victims????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tonight on KPLC, Lee Peck interviewed a former inmate who was incarcerated with BSL at Phelps Correction and he said BSL had been questioned on three unsolved murders around the Lafayette area when at Phelps. The anonymous former inmate said that he spoke to BSL after being questioned. BSL was scared to death after being questioned. He asked BSL if he did it and instead of a yes or no answer from BSL, he told him he wasn't going to tell him. Then, within twenty four hours BSL was transferred to ayvolles correctional on September 22, 2005. Then, BSL sent him a letter a week later telling him that he didn't kill the three women.

This is interesting....

The cellmate's report is interesting, certainly, and I know that different folks are going to be reading a lot of different things into it -- and I agree with those who think that, actually, it's no hard evidence of much of anything, alone.

One thing I'm wondering, for those who are speculating:

... John recalled within 24 hours Lavergne was transferred to Avoyelles Correctional Center. According to records that was on September 22, 2005 ...
http://www.kplctv.com/story/19232785/former-fellow-inmate-speaks-out-about-suspect-in-schunick-case

Is there some possible significance to be "read into" BSL's transfer happening just after he reportedly was questioned about the other cases?
I'm sort of figuring there must be, or the information wouldn't be presented in the way it is -- but I'm missing what it could possibly be.

I believe that there are major admissions coming down the pike. BSL was so smug in his photos. Then L/E met with him and showed part of their cards and he realized he was facing the DP or Angola.

I truly hope that he will confess to ALL of the murders he has been involved with so that the victims families can have some peace. I thanked God all day today that MSs family can finally have some peace that she is home. I pray for everyone. It is so tough.

<modsnip>

It is possible that in the 7 years since 2005, that some or all of those cases have been ruled out by DNA or some other method, with the exception of Lisa, if she was among the 3.

Yes, but there's more potential victims that have never been found than have been found to rule out BSL based on DNA.

So let's say there were three victims as the cellmate said -- we have LP and MS and a Lafayette victim, probably a female -- any suggestions as to who the third victim might be?

The first seven listed here are before 2005. Four still missing, 3 found deceased:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8228135&postcount=98"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BSL - More Victims????[/ame]

cannot get over how close Dorothy Rosier is to where Mickey was found.

Yes. Has he been clearly ruled out for this one through LE or MSM?

Kelly

ETA: Just a thought, but it is strange to me that LP was known to have drug issues, this young lady Dorothy had drug issues, we know that Mickey did smoke pot from time to time. I wonder if there is a drug dealer that is the link. That is how he meets them initially, I don't know. Just something to connect the dots. Maybe BSL had a relative or friend who was a street dealer? Just an opinion/thought/question. So many times there are no answers.

Yes. Has he been clearly ruled out for this one through LE or MSM?

Kelly

ETA: Just a thought, but it is strange to me that LP was known to have drug issues, this young lady Dorothy had drug issues, we know that Mickey did smoke pot from time to time. I wonder if there is a drug dealer that is the link. That is how he meets them initially, I don't know. Just something to connect the dots. Maybe BSL had a relative or friend? Just an opinion/thought/question. So many times there are no answers.

No, he has not. She went missing from Pineville, only about 50 miles north of Mamou.

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=584

I wanted to answer this a couple of pages back, but thought I would read all of the posts first incase it was answered. He earned good time off the backend of his sentence.
Even though he is listed as being in prison in 2008 he was released (could of been 1/2 way house then to parole)
http://www.kplctv.com/story/19232785/former-fellow-inmate-speaks-out-about-suspect-in-schunick-case Lavergne would end up spending nearly three more years at Avoyelles Correctional Center before being released on parole two years early. At this point he's only a known suspect in two murders.

and someone asked why he was moved around so much when he was in prison.
stayed in jail til sentences, then he most likely went to an evaluation center (to see how messed up he really was-to decide where to place him) he was then sent to wherever it was that was available or recommend by the evaluation people. Then if he was a good boy he would have the opportunity to be moved to a place with less rules. (max, to med? to min) then to 1/2 way house and then paroled. All while being listed as incarcerated.

This thought awoke me from my sleep: We have looked at all the vehicles he bought while in Louisiana. Any chance he has vehicles bought and sold in Texas? Also -- if he is responsible for more than one murder -- any chance he sold the vehicle he transported the victim in shortly after the murder? We may be able to match up missing/deceased victims based on the sale of a vehicle within a week or two. I would really like to be sure he didn't buy any vehicles in Texas....

As I have said until I am tired of saying it -- just because it lists him as incarcerated does not mean he is not responsible for crimes committed during that time. It may end up being embarassing for the people who run the prison, but I am 100% positive that people incarcerated in Louisiana prisons often operate machinery, work on vehicles, have girlfriends living in trailers that they have lunch breaks with and other details I will leave to the imagination. I know other states do not have such lenient policies and it may be hard to believe....but they do things different in Louisiana.

This thought awoke me from my sleep: We have looked at all the vehicles he bought while in Louisiana. Any chance he has vehicles bought and sold in Texas? Also -- if he is responsible for more than one murder -- any chance he sold the vehicle he transported the victim in shortly after the murder? We may be able to match up missing/deceased victims based on the sale of a vehicle within a week or two. I would really like to be sure he didn't buy any vehicles in Texas....
I can't be obvious at work that I am on WS-but your post made me think.
What about a correlation with the autos we know he bought in LA and the timeline of the missing women we think he might be a part of.
Also, knowing he got out two years early:what: that could add more missing to the list.

IMO, as said before, I think it is possible that the perp. might be responsible for the abduction of Holly Bobo.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2012/03/missing-texas-forty.html

Amber Gallagher, 15, The Woodlands, Texas (Montgomery County) 5/23/2008

Samantha Schauer, 25, Conroe, Texas (Montgomery County) 11/23/2009

Aexandria "Ali" Joy Lowitzer, 16, Spring Texas, (Montgomery/Harris County) 4/26/2010

Theresa Green, 40, Splendora, Texas, (Montgomery County) 9/1/2011 (seen driving off with male and female in 97 Ford F150 Truck)

Lesa McKinley, 17, Spring, Texas, Montgomery/Harris County) 9/21/2011 (driving her car).

MaKayla Taber, 24, Spring, Texas (Montgomery/Harris County) 3/7/12

Dina Weston, 42, Spring,Texas (Montgomery/Harris County) 3//13/2012

Amber Gallagher, 15, The Woodlands, Texas (Montgomery County) 5/23/2008

Samantha Schauer, 25, Conroe, Texas (Montgomery County) 11/23/2009

Aexandria "Ali" Joy Lowitzer, 16, Spring Texas, (Montgomery/Harris County) 4/26/2010

Theresa Green, 40, Splendora, Texas, (Montgomery County) 9/1/2011 (seen driving off with male and female in 97 Ford F150 Truck)

Lesa McKinley, 17, Spring, Texas, Montgomery/Harris County) 9/21/2011 (driving her car).

MaKayla Taber, 24, Spring, Texas (Montgomery/Harris County) 3/7/12

Dina Weston, 42, Spring,Texas (Montgomery/Harris County) 3//13/2012

Dina Weston has been found alive. MaKayla Taber, also, according to comments on that post has been found alive. I could not verify that Lesa McKinley and Amber Gallagher are still missing. Samantha Schauer, Theresa Green & Ali Lowitzer are still missing and could possibly be BSL victims, along with 22 others listed in post #98 of this thread.

I watched a tv special about the Green River Killer and how they narrowed down their suspect list and eventually even thought they could nail him (Gary Ridgeway) but they were missing enough evidence (finally arrested him after like 3 decades).

Anyways! The thing that stood out was how much $$ he was spending on gas (checked credit cards, etc) and they calculated how far he had to drive for work/errands and noticed he must be doing a lot of aimless driving around either hunting for victims or driving far out into wilderness areas to dispose of the bodies.

I'm sure LE on this case has a great task force and they are hopefully looking into other potential victims of BSL. I would bet he has been buying way more has then he needs for commuting to work/everyday stuff. I hope LE looks into that bc it reminds me of BSL and I bet there were many nights he was driving around town "hunting".

LE supposedly found several women's ID's in his residence. That alone should tell them who else he possibly killed. Do you think they will ever release that info?

I don't think I'm convinced that BSL is responsible for every( or any other) unsolved missing or homicide case in La & Tx since his release from prison in 2008. It seems like a stretch and like too much credit is being given to him. He botched the cover up of Mickey's murder big time. He left a paper trail a mile long- I think police would have already found evidence to link him up any other crimes by now.

I don't think I'm convinced that BSL is responsible for every( or any other) unsolved missing or homicide case in La & Tx since his release from prison in 2008. It seems like a stretch and like too much credit is being given to him. He botched the cover up of Mickey's murder big time. He left a paper trail a mile long- I think police would have already found evidence to link him up any other crimes by now.

How did he end up with other missing women's ID's then? We don't know how many, but what I read said 'several'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back