BSL - More Victims????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO we should look very carefully at those missing person's cases in the surrounding states that involve fire. It may be the common denominator here and I won't be surprised if fire is involved in Mickey's case above and beyond just the burnt truck. JMO.

Texas missing and murdered from KateB's list. Link to google map and photo.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...&ll=30.11187,-94.573059&spn=1.259223,2.705383

Samantha Schauer and Ali Lowitzer went missing within four months of each other. There's a lot of information out there about Ali, but almost nothing about Samantha. That's so sad. She's still listed in NamUs, so I'm assuming that she is still missing.

Thanks Bessie and KateB for the link and map in your post. The area (of these missing/victims) is so very close to the area where BSL's burned truck was located - that is striking for me.

Has anyone developed a reasonable theory on why BSL may have dumped/burned his DWT in that area? Why there? Why not N.O. or Houston? What "history" does he have to that area? What made that area a familiar place for him?
We have "heard that he has relatives in that area"; has this been confirmed? Has he spent time in that area?
From the time we learned of the burned DWT, my question has been... why there? It is possible BSL did some of his dirty deeds in that area. More needs to be known about his association to the area.
If anyone has confirmed answers to these questions, please share.

I woke up this early a.m. Spent the time praying, reading the Bible, feeding the kitty I rescued with her kittens.

I thought I remembered reading on here that a black car had been associated with BSL.

Does anyone else know of the case of Rachel Cooke, TX? I also remembered reading an article that there was possibly a black car stopped on the road in the area where Rachel disappeared.

Wondering if the perp. could be responsible for her disappearance: Jan. 10, 2002.

I believe it was a black Mustang that belonged to BSL's wife at the time (1999). Wasn't he in prison in 2002?

Just thought I would add something. Don't know if it's helpful.....but Monroe is in North La. It's about an hour from the Ark. line. Hwy 139 is actually what the locals call the "old monroe road" It runs from Monroe to Bastrop (it's pretty much considered a backroad now since they have the new highway)

I never knew there was a Bastrop, LA. Your post upset me at first thinking Bastrop, TX and that's a whole 'nother list of young females missing & murdered. Thank you for the geography lesson.

Thanks Bessie and KateB for the link and map in your post. The area (of these missing/victims) is so very close to the area where BSL's burned truck was located - that is striking for me.
<snipped due to no answers for you on these questions>

We did focus on this area because of the truck being found in San Jacinto Co TX, the stolen truck report being made in Montgomery Co. TX, and rumors that he has family in the area. So it is not a coincidence. If there were reason to suspect he committed crimes in Dallas, Ft Worth, Galveston, Houston area, there would be dozens if not hundreds more to consider. But it seems everything we know indicates BSL stayed fairly close (close meaning up to 300 miles) to St Landry Parish.

Has anyone developed a reasonable theory on why BSL may have dumped/burned his DWT in that area? Why there? Why not N.O. or Houston? What "history" does he have to that area? What made that area a familiar place for him?
We have "heard that he has relatives in that area"; has this been confirmed? Has he spent time in that area?
From the time we learned of the burned DWT, my question has been... why there? It is possible BSL did some of his dirty deeds in that area. More needs to be known about his association to the area.
If anyone has confirmed answers to these questions, please share.

It would be wonderful if we could get confirmation of when and where he might have spent time in the Spring/Conroe area, and add them to the map. I'm looking particularly for something to link him to the disappearances of Ali Lowitzer and Samantha Schauer. The timing of Sunday's death is interesting, too, because of the other 1999 events: the sexual battery, LP's murder, and the spousal abuse.

I started with names from Texas during periods we know he was not incarcerated. Next I'll complete the map for Louisiana during the same time period. Another list and maps can be added later for names during his incarceration period. Before we focus on those, I hope we can determine if he was free to roam, where, and when.

He said for them,It's like hunting for ducks or deer. Most men love to hunt wild game. Killers like Brandon love to hunt and kill women instead. And you know how guys can't wait for hunting season to come around every year! I definitely think Brandon has more victims who he killed.

He said for them,It's like hunting for ducks or deer. Most men love to hunt wild game. Killers like Brandon love to hunt and kill women instead. And you know how guys can't wait for hunting season to come around every year! I definitely think Brandon has more victims who he killed.

I was watching a national tv show just a few days ago where they were interviewing child ped.....and they were saying it was like an alcohol addiction..once you have that first drink you can't let go..i guess it would be the same for a sk.....or someone that needs a high from rapeing a victim. If you have ever had to quit smokeing or drinking..how much you want and need it..i guess it might be the same feeling. I guess the same kind of need.

I never knew there was a Bastrop, LA. Your post upset me at first thinking Bastrop, TX and that's a whole 'nother list of young females missing & murdered. Thank you for the geography lesson.

We did focus on this area because of the truck being found in San Jacinto Co TX, the stolen truck report being made in Montgomery Co. TX, and rumors that he has family in the area. So it is not a coincidence. If there were reason to suspect he committed crimes in Dallas, Ft Worth, Galveston, Houston area, there would be dozens if not hundreds more to consider. But it seems everything we know indicates BSL stayed fairly close (close meaning up to 300 miles) to St Landry Parish.

That's funny! I had an aunt who lived in Bastrop, LA for many years and never knew there was a Bastrop in Texas until fairly recently... and I've lived in Tx most of my life! Wonders never cease!

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but I'm curious where BSL was stationed, other than Ft Polk during his time in the Army. Depending on how much time he did in the Army before being discharged, he could have been stationed many different places. There's not a whole heck of a lot of free time in the military if you are still in training but if you are done with your training, then that's a whole different matter.

You are correct. But there has been some speculation due to his probation beginning 11/15/2007. I don't have the link handy to his RSO record, but a copy of it is posted in post #45 of this thread. I don't think he could have been "out" before his release date, but I also don't know in what circumstance probation can start before parole.

Curious about that myself why would you be on probation if you were locked up?
Appears to me he was at a halfway house.

Wasn't holly bobo from tenn? She is a cute blond and went missing around the same time...i'll have to check her thread..i didn't keep up with that case as much as Mickey's. I'm sure this has already been discussed.

Yes Holly (petite blond) was from TN; went missing April 13, 2011. That date would be just about a month and a half after SM went missing.

This simple view makes a lot of sense(or more like SICK sense)
because It just so happens that wild game hunters go to different states to hunt... And with Brandon working offshore 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off he had plenty of time to travel! I'm so sad that Mickey lost her life to this sicko, but at the same time I'm proud of her for not letting him get away with his sick lies or murder ever again!

Mickey has unfinished business here on earth and I don't think she will rest in peace until every one of his crimes is brought to light!Btw, I do believe in ghost or spirits:justice:

Forgive me if this has been asked before, I haven't had time to go back through all of the threads. I was talking with a court counselor that I am friends with, asking her about the release of a sex offender. She informed me that the "norm" would be as follows: If you serve your entire sentence you are released directly from prison, however if you are released early, you would normally go to a half way house or a 3/4 house prior to release. Did he go to one of these? If so, would his release date be the date released from one of these homes or the date released from the actual jail?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen
Back