BSL - More Victims????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
consider this strictly "Cajun net" info. It was mentioned to me that "they" may be looking at a girl in Mobile Alabama. I am guessing that the person who said "they" may mean LE. The only girl in Mobile that I can think of is Brittany Wood. The timing seems all wrong. But I am curious now because of the casual remark made about it. Also strictly Cajunnet again. Before BSL was arrested, it was mentioned to me that LE was down in New Orleans and they went to Temptations. That is of course were Jaron Lockahrdt was last seen. So, although it would be a lot,could it be possible that he would be responsible for BW and JL? The week that BSL pled guilty, they released the girl that they were holding in the JL case and dropped all charges against her. BTW they never did charge her with JL. No one has been charged. But, the charges that they were holding her on we're dropped. I personally think that it is remote that he could have done something in this two cases, but it does have my curiosity up now. I need to go back and look but I thought I read in BW's WS wall that someone said that she had gone off with someone to Texas? Did I read that correctly?

I am not sure if it was linked or was through cajunnet, but early on when LE discovered the ids and other things in his home, that a sleuther knew someone whose ID BSL had but she had never met him. Then another that they met through an internet site. Honestly, with social media and online dating sights it is not unreasonable to speculate he could have traveled quite a bit.

I followed the BW case for awhile, I will have to go back to that thread and read again. I always wondered if she would ever be found or was she 'really' a person who decided drug habits caused her to leave. The case has so many twists and turns with the Uncles, its hard to know what to think.

Kelly

Just my personal opinion, but from what I have read about the Jaren and Brittany disappearances, I do not think BSL had anything to do with those.

consider this strictly "Cajun net" info. It was mentioned to me that "they" may be looking at a girl in Mobile Alabama. I am guessing that the person who said "they" may mean LE. The only girl in Mobile that I can think of is Brittany Wood. The timing seems all wrong. But I am curious now because of the casual remark made about it. Also strictly Cajunnet again. Before BSL was arrested, it was mentioned to me that LE was down in New Orleans and they went to Temptations. That is of course were Jaron Lockahrdt was last seen. So, although it would be a lot,could it be possible that he would be responsible for BW and JL? The week that BSL pled guilty, they released the girl that they were holding in the JL case and dropped all charges against her. BTW they never did charge her with JL. No one has been charged. But, the charges that they were holding her on we're dropped. I personally think that it is remote that he could have done something in this two cases, but it does have my curiosity up now. I need to go back and look but I thought I read in BW's WS wall that someone said that she had gone off with someone to Texas? Did I read that correctly?
The last sighting on an alive Jaren Lockhart is on video where she is seen leaving the club with Terry Speaks (another registered sex offender), and Margaret Sanchez. It is highly unlikely that one or both of those two are not guilty of her murder, or have information about her murder. No one has been charged because Hancock County is still putting together the pieces, and as recenly as August 10, had not received all of the evidence results from the FBI lab. That's not unusual. The FBI lab has a tremendous DNA test backlog. We know from other cases test results can take several months to complete.

It's a real stretch, IMO, to name BSL in JL's murder, though I'm sure Speaks and Sanchez would like the public to believe it.

Posted: Aug 10, 2012 5:18 PM by WLOX
Updated: Aug 10, 2012 5:37 PM

Investigator Glenn Grannan, with the Hancock County Sheriff's Department, said they're still waiting for the evidence in the Lockhart murder to be tested at the crime lab. He said the FBI Crime Lab still has the evidence in Virginia.

http://www.katc.com/news/lockhart-murder-suspect-released-from-jail/

http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/FBI/a1039.pdf

Brittney Wood went missing from the Mobile area of Alabama. With all of the sex offenders in that poor girl's family, it would be ironic if she were abducted by a stranger RSO. Again, IMO BSL is not the right suspect. For one thing, the timeline doesn't work. Around the time BW was last seen, BSL was busy in Texas committing insurance fraud and burning his truck.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175128"]AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It wouldn't surprise me if LE looked into it because of the relatively close proximity of the three cases. I know many of us who were following them in late May-early June as they occurred did give some thought to a connection. As the details emerged it became apparent that they're unrelated. :moo:

HUMAN TRAFFICING RING BROKEN 2 HOUSTON WOMEN AND 2 FROM OTHER AREA FREED

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8785503
---------------

This may seem Off Topic; however, it is an important topic, that IMO, may lead to finding other missing teens/women in the U.S. (If you need to move my post or duplicate to other threads, re: other cases, please do so, Bessie):

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8785503

AUSTIN, TX (KTRK) -- Two Houston women have been rescued in Austin from what police are calling a sex trafficking ring. Investigators say the women were drugged, threatened, and forced into prostitution.

Austin police closed in on the sex trafficking ring after two victims from Houston managed to escape, and alert authorities they'd been abducted and forced into prostitution.

I read about the arrests above, when it happened. Also, just saw an AMW episode that aired covering this story. One of the victims told her story. Thank you again, John Walsh and AMW.

Early in the Sierra thread, we were talking about Human Trafficking. I posted this case listed below, which happened in 2009. There were several posts from people insisting that teens/women aren't "kidnapped" and trafficked, and that this doesn't happen. Right. (Also, I'm wondering, has Roxanne Paltauff (sp.?) been found? She went missing from a motel. And what about Rachel Cooke?) Are the perps. arrested in the above news story the same as the perps. who abducted the teen in this case, listed here? There was no word where the 1 woman and 2 men went. Notice that 1 woman and 2 men are mentioned.:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=156622480943Abducted From Her Own Driveway, Teen Says

Debbie's story is particularly chilling. One evening Debbie said she got a call from a casual friend, Bianca, who asked to stop by Debbie's house. Wearing a pair of Sponge Bob pajamas, Debbie went outside to meet Bianca, who drove up in a Cadillac with two older men, Mark and Matthew. After a few minutes of visiting, Bianca said they were going to leave.
-----------

(Thanking the Lord Jesus Christ and many others for bringing this to light.)

I think some of you'll are giving BSL way to much credit for being the one to have killed that many women. Look at his track record. He commits an oral rape charge and he is caught, because of not knowing how to cover up his actions. He killed LP and the cops are on to him right away but because he is already in prison, they some what back off. He then kills MS and because of him not knowing about the cameras at LCG, he gets put on the radar and does everything possible after that to say "Look at me and look at what I have done".

And also knowing what a good defense attorney does, they probably wouldn't of let BSL plead guilty that quick, if there was something else out there.

But maybe he has killed all that you'll are trying to pin on him.

Speculation is not accusation.

Honestly, I thinnk the only way to eliminate BSL from any murder in the U.S. would be for his employer, Wood Group, to publish his time sheets so we can eliminate those dates that he was actually on a rig offshore or the exact hours he was on a rig onshore. That is the only way to eliminate the possibility that he committed a crime. And even that is not fool-proof. I was wondering if ever took a cruise......and wondering if he ever owned a maverick. In fact, every time I read about the murder of a young girl in Louisiana or adjoining states....I am wondering. If he was bold enough to kidnap Alexandria in broad daylight as she walked down the street near her work.....he is bold enough and evil enough....to do anything.

What was the date that the majority of off shore workers went back to work after the oil spill?

:websleuther:

What was the date that the majority of off shore workers went back to work after the oil spill?

:websleuther:

With BSL being a compressor mechanic he might of not missed any work offshore because of the oil spill. The only ones who were affected by the oil spill were the guys in the drilling part, and were working on deep water projects. The production part kept right on producing from platforms that were already completed before the spill.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...WS01/208270314
BBM Evidence and statements gathered during the investigation of Mickey Shunick's murder at the hands of Brandon Lavergne will not be released to the public at this time because of ongoing investigations.
The documentary and investigative evidence "contain matters that are still being investigated by both the Lafayette Police Department, as well as multiple other jurisdictions and agencies," City-Parish Attorney Michael Hebert wrote Friday in response to a public records request by The Daily Advertiser.

The information "remains part of continued investigative efforts that are reasonably anticipated to lead to future criminal litigation and are thus exempt from disclosure," Hebert wrote.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...WS01/208270314
BBM Evidence and statements gathered during the investigation of Mickey Shunick's murder at the hands of Brandon Lavergne will not be released to the public at this time because of ongoing investigations.
The documentary and investigative evidence "contain matters that are still being investigated by both the Lafayette Police Department, as well as multiple other jurisdictions and agencies," City-Parish Attorney Michael Hebert wrote Friday in response to a public records request by The Daily Advertiser.

The information "remains part of continued investigative efforts that are reasonably anticipated to lead to future criminal litigation and are thus exempt from disclosure," Hebert wrote.

I'm so glad they are protecting the evidence.....I admit to being very curious, especially about the items found in the trailer that belonged to other women, but I'd rather nothing be released until LE has been able to get justice for every one of his victims.

I'm so glad they are protecting the evidence.....I admit to being very curious, especially about the items found in the trailer that belonged to other women, but I'd rather nothing be released until LE has been able to get justice for every one of his victims.

Agree that LE needs to keep things tight - until they are able to make a determination and whether to take action(s). Seems like there are some additional pots on the stove.

"... Evidence and statements gathered during the investigation of Mickey Shunick's murder at the hands of Brandon Lavergne will not be released to the public at this time because of ongoing investigations."
This seems to say that once all is said and done the information will eventually be released to the public. It would be interesting to know the details ... in time.

On May 11 of this year, Mobile Alabama an article stating they were looking for someone who tried abductions.
However, the description doesn't fit BSL.

Still interesting either way.

(MOBILE, Ala.) Detectives are canvassing a Tillman’s Corner neighborhood where four attempted abductions by a man in a beat-up white pickup truck have happened since April.

“Oh, we’ll find him,” Lt. Paul Burch with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said.

The predator, described as a “grungy” man in his 40s or 50s, has been striking near Opal Drive. In the latest attempt on Monday, investigators say the suspect had another man along with him to help. He drives a white, old model pickup truck with primer spots on the driver’s side and the tailgate down to obscure the license plate.

On May 11 of this year, Mobile Alabama an article stating they were looking for someone who tried abductions.
However, the description doesn't fit BSL.

Still interesting either way.

(MOBILE, Ala.) Detectives are canvassing a Tillman’s Corner neighborhood where four attempted abductions by a man in a beat-up white pickup truck have happened since April.

“Oh, we’ll find him,” Lt. Paul Burch with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said.

The predator, described as a “grungy” man in his 40s or 50s, has been striking near Opal Drive. In the latest attempt on Monday, investigators say the suspect had another man along with him to help. He drives a white, old model pickup truck with primer spots on the driver’s side and the tailgate down to obscure the license plate.

That makes me really worried for Brittney Wood (she has a thread here). She's missing from the Mobile area...

Yes, that's why i brought attention to that.
However, the person they are searching for was trying to pick up young children, about 10.
So i think they were more interested in abducting children.

For anyone offended by "conspiracy theories" please disregard this post.
However, this video is pretty interesting.

It centers around the fact that many serial killers have claimed "membership" to a nation wide cult. They spoke briefly about the cults. But never into too much detail.

I know what you're thinking, why believe a serial killer. After all, their word is useless.
But, many of them knew details while they were still imprisoned as to the whereabouts of missing people across the country, that were eventually linked to other serial killers. Just things no one would know about had they not been involved somehow.

It's a quick video and interesting if anyone wants to watch.

http://youtu.be/ZjLcFp4rIO8

I feel that we are all going to be very surprised at the number of unknown victims of BSL. Due to BSL's known use of jurisdictional linkage blindness tactics, psychopathic traits, and patterns which seems to have began at a very early age. Imo, there will be many victims like Ali Lowitzer, to bring home and seek justice for.

Although there are many reasons that it is done. It is very rare for investigation files to be sealed once a case is closed.

"This is only one of the many reasons that I am concerned by the Judge sealing the investigative info/evidence in the Mickey Shunick case".

Imo, BSL's targeted victims were prostitutes, but was blacklisted in the call girl community due to his past violent behavior and girls vanishing after being seen with him.
Due to their transient nature, lack of family to report them missing, distrust of police, less than diligent investigations due to their lifestyles, etc., Once this source dried up, BSL, expanded his hunting area and victim preference, IMO.

I feel that we are all going to be very surprised at the number of unknown victims of BSL. Due to BSL's known use of jurisdictional linkage blindness tactics, psychopathic traits, and patterns which seems to have began at a very early age. Imo, there will be many victims like Ali Lowitzer, to bring home and seek justice for.

Although there are many reasons that it is done. It is very rare for investigation files to be sealed once a case is closed.

"This is only one of the many reasons that I am concerned by the Judge sealing the investigative info/evidence in the Mickey Shunick case".

Imo, BSL's targeted victims were prostitutes, but was blacklisted in the call girl community due to his past violent behavior and girls vanishing after being seen with him.
Due to their transient nature, lack of family to report them missing, distrust of police, less than diligent investigations due to their lifestyles, etc., Once this source dried up, BSL, expanded his hunting area and victim preference, IMO.

BSL strikes me more like a "John" or a "nightstalker" that could easily kill women who led that type of life and tell himself that they deserved it.

I just don't see him taking underage girls in broad daylight. :crosseyed:<I know call me crazy!>

At 2am I think he knew Mickey probably not underage. I think he also thought she was more like his other victim(s). Upon finding out she wasn't he buried her near the cemetery... otherwise I think he would have just left her where he put her the first time.

He realized when she had people looking for her almost immediately,
he HAD to hide the body so that she would not be located quickly.

IMO any additional victims of BSL will have been found in their own homes or thrown in the woods with "something covering them" like LP and Mickey (intially)

all ~jmo

eta: I thought sealing the files was done to hide or
go into "CYA" mode due to blunders made re: the warrant
never served on BSL and his RSO status...
among others

BSL strikes me more like a "John" or a "nightstalker" that could easily kill women who led that type of life and tell himself that they deserved it.

I just don't see him taking underage girls in broad daylight. :crosseyed:<I know call me crazy!>

At 2am I think he knew Mickey probably not underage. I think he also thought she was more like his other victim(s). Upon finding out she wasn't he buried her near the cemetery... otherwise I think he would have just left her where he put her the first time.

He realized when she had people looking for her almost immediately,
he HAD to hide the body so that she would not be located quickly.

IMO any additional victims of BSL will have been found in their own homes or thrown in the woods with "something covering them" like LP and Mickey (intially)

all ~jmo

eta: I thought sealing the files was done to hide or
go into "CYA" mode due to blunders made re: the warrant
never served on BSL and his RSO status...
among others

CYA mode, is exactly what they are doing; why the investigation material is sealed, gngr~snap.. It wouldn't be the first time.. The truth would be an expensive indictment of the Justice system, imo..

Imo, Bsl was allowed to prey on the LA community's familys, friends, and loved ones for years or maybe even decades.

The cajun net is in overdrive and due to the sealing of evidence by the Judge, the media can't report the truth of his trail of terror. Imo, the evidence uncovered at BSL's mobile Home search & public tips have revealed much more than they are willing to release due to the backla$h...

It is no secret that prostitutes are considered the less dead by investigators. There are many precedents for this..
Some questions:
How many POIs, suspects, were raked over the coals for BSL's evil deeds?
How many were arrested, convicted, or incarcerated for BSL's crimes?
How many victims never reported their rapes, or were never reported missing?
Rape is the least of all violent crimes reported to LE for obvious reasons...
Was BSL active while in Prison?
How many IDs, clothes, and other personal items of victims were located in the search of BSL's residence?
How many times did BSL go in for his quarterly tier 3 RSO evaluation undetected with scratches and other injuries?
Too many questions & too few answers..

FYI-

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/jenningsserialmurders.html

Victims

Unsolved Serial Murders in Jennings, Lousiana

Below is Profile informtion that was printed on flyers and past out in Jennings:

Superficially glib and charming

Self-Confident

Appears non-threatening initially

Physically Strong &#8211; not to be confused with someone who works out every day at the gym

Frequents the area of the Zigler Shopping Center

Quick to Anger

Lures girls with alcohol and drugs (Crack Cocaine)

May have a formal criminal record involving assaultive behavior with a knife and may include burglary

About Dr. Godwin

Dr. Godwin offers diverse criminal investigative and trial consultant services. His research and experience in areas of criminal behavior, applied forensics and criminal investigations distinctly sets him apart from the vast number of consultants who rely on intuitive based opinions. Some have referred to him as a crime scene psychologist. He is the author of numerous books and academic articles on profiling, serial murder, and crime scene investigations. He is a certified board member of United States Association of Professional Investigators (USAPI). He has qualifed in court as an expert in criminal investigations, crime scene reconstruction and statistics.
http://www.investigativepsych.com/about/default.html

I won't
be surprised at all.

I feel his victim count is very high.
Not to mention the enormous time span between Lisa and Mickey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back