Bunch of Caylee videos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ummm...another lightbulb moment..
I wonder if these video's that momtective was so awesome to find early on were taken down for a reason way back when?
I wonder if Cindy, or Baez had plans to sell these video's to help pay for the defense? LOL I wonder if they thought they could get rich and hire a new lawyer who wins 92% of his cases? LOL that would be hillarious!
Momtective, keep your youtube public for sure! And when the today show calls, just tell them that there are more video's that you found them early! Could you imagine how good it would feel that you ALONE kept anyone from profiting off of Caylee on these videos? How wonderful would that be?
:bow::bow::bow::bow:
ETA: I say this only if it is sure there could be no repercussions..

That's my goal! I will do anything and everything (short of going to jail) to keep these video's from being sold. I am sick of people profiting from this beautiful child's death and funneling the money into her pathetic mother's defense fund.

My moto: I seek not fame nor fortune but rather truth and justice.

My opinion: When justice is served Truth in all her righteousness will send Casey straight to hell

That's my goal! I will do anything and everything (short of going to jail) to keep these video's from being sold. I am sick of people profiting from this beautiful child's death and funneling the money into her pathetic mother's defense fund.

My moto: I seek not fame nor fortune but rather truth and justice.

My opinion: When justice is served Truth in all her righteousness will send Casey straight to hell

Amen momtective! Amen!

I've posted my public comment about the videos on my blog...which I haven't used in almost a year..lol
Here's the link http://momtective.wordpress.com/
:clap::clap::clap:

Love the last sentence! Wish someone on JVM would read you blog on the air. And then they could speculate who brought it forth yesterday, as somewhat an antidote to the document release. I wonder who?? Maybe the new PR firm, who is keeping a low profile, but earning their money this way??:waitasec:

Well if one person's not po'ed another one is...it appears that the original finder of these videos is an EX WSer and she's none too happy with my opinion or my public response but I respect her opinion none the less.

omg! it was our momtective that was mentioned on JVM last night!

after i heard them say that... i said to my bf, omg... i wonder if that's the same momtective from WS?!?!

i wanted to come on here to check... but i couldn't get online last night... we were doing the whole "quality time" thing and i wasn't even supposed to be watching JVM or NG but he let me slide lol

lol "this has to be someone close to the family" as the guy on JVM said.
that's when i started laughing and said to my bf - i wonder if that's the same one that's on WS

Well if one person's not po'ed another one is...it appears that the original finder of these videos is an EX WSer and she's none too happy with my opinion or my public response but I respect her opinion none the less.

:doh: Oh yes, I remember her. She believed Caylee was alive and Casey was innocent. What can you do? :crazy:

bravo momtective :)

you have a lot of people backing you up here on WS if you ever need it. :)

bravo momtective :)

you have a lot of people backing you up here on WS if you ever need it. :)

I don't know that I've ever been in a situation where I needed someone to "have my back" lo... but it's nice to know my fellow WS'er do.
I truly do value everyone's opinion and wasn't bothered by any of the comments on the video's except those posted by trolls who didn't attack me but attacked Caylee. Now, I will not stand for that! That's why I have changed the video's to no comments. Just better that way I think.

I've posted my public comment about the videos on my blog...which I haven't used in almost a year..lol
Here's the link http://momtective.wordpress.com/
Congrats to you, momtective! :)

I almost fell out of my chair when I heard you mentioned on JVM last night! I yelled at Hubby and Kids, " That's not Cindy Anthony, that's a fellow WebSleuther, momtective!" It's a pleasure to have you here, hang out togther, and post together.
Plus, you're one of the best!:blowkiss:

Lordy, I just read that. For whatever else, it's a great thing to save items that have a way of erasing the memory of a child who was taken too soon. And definitely by having them on a public forum seems the only way to assure that IF they attempt to use them to get money, people will realize they're also on a public domain and save their cash.

Okay, I didn't get to see JVM yesterday...I was at baseball practice with my boyz. Hubby was kind enough to get up last night and go through the guide to find the time JVM would repeat and he DVR'ed it for me. I'm just now watching it and all I can say is
cccc.gif

I have these videos on youtube too, you can set prefrences to not allow comments and I think you can set "not" to share (allow downloads) don't quote me though lol I'm posting from my wii right now.

I couldn't believe how JVM kept going on and on about this new video. It's oldy moldy stuff for us.

I sent JVM and NG Casey's alleged *advertiser censored* pic the other day; do you think it will take 6 months for them to get around to that to?

The videos have just been added in the last couple of days! Not one year ago! There was only one video on that site with Caylee reading the book until someone has added the rest to gain sympathy!!

The site you refer to is mine and I can assure you I did not recently add the video's to gain sympathy...the video's have been there for months. No, there is not just one video of Caylee reading a book, there are nine original video's of Caylee on the site that are private and nine that are public...scroll down a bit when your on the site and you will see all of them. I downloaded the video's from KC's myspace video account on September 19, 2008, you can see that is the exact same date the original videos were uploaded to the youtube account. Now, when KC put them up on myspace? I have no idea but I do know she took them all down shortly after I downloaded them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back