Bunch of Caylee videos

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay guys, I just got in from baseball practice with my boys, got dinner fixed and children fed and sat down to enjoy a little WS....Boy, my pm's were blown up....apparently my youtube account was on JVM...and I missed it! OMG they really think I'm CA or KC...how utterly stupid!

I've also been contacted by the Today Show and will be calling them shortly. I promise I'll make my fellow WSer's proud.

All I can think of to say right now is Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_thb_big_rofl.gif

Thanks everyone for PMing me and leting me know.
http://www.youtube.com/momtective

Ha! That's so funny, and you are super rad, but we knew that already!!!!! We know you'll make WS proud. I can't believe the media is so far behind... wait, yes I can. :crazy:

ETA: I'm crying AGAIN watching all of the videos you have saved. God bless sweet Caylee.

Okay guys, I just got in from baseball practice with my boys, got dinner fixed and children fed and sat down to enjoy a little WS....Boy, my pm's were blown up....apparently my youtube account was on JVM...and I missed it! OMG they really think I'm CA or KC...how utterly stupid!

I've also been contacted by the Today Show and will be calling them shortly. I promise I'll make my fellow WSer's proud.

_thb_big_rofl.gif

Another innocent person being caught up in the KC stampede. Go get 'em momtective! As soon as I heard your name being bandied about, I knew somehow it was you. Maybe you should string Matt Lauer along for a bit...tell him he's being glib...maybe Geraldo will call?

_thb_big_rofl.gif

Sooooo cool! Hope you have fun with it!

_thb_big_rofl.gif

'snipped'

:D

We have our own celebrity right here at WS!!! Momtective, I want to know if they send a limo for you and interview you via camera from your local TV station, will you be paid?? LOL!!! Will it just be a phone interview? :D We need details!

I just had to laugh when your name was mentioned on JVS. I just thought - I even know who Momtective is! Just don't do their homework, do they??

_thb_big_rofl.gif

'snipped'

:D

We have our own celebrity right here at WS!!! Momtective, I want to know if they send a limo for you and interview you via camera from your local TV station, will you be paid?? LOL!!! Will it just be a phone interview? :D We need details!

I just had to laugh when your name was mentioned on JVS. I just thought - I even know who Momtective is! Just don't do their homework, do they??

Don't get me started. You know I spend alot of time talking back to JVM and NG. It usually goes something like, "WRONG!" or "Are you kidding me? Out of all that stuff released, and you gotta pick the most benign item out there?"
Enough. I think momtective should call in, or go on camera, face shadowed to protect her identity and tell them even though she is a psychic puter hacking dowser, she can't really say where she obtained the family videos. Her lawyer, B.D. Shyster from Duey, Cheatem & Howe has been in touch with ABC for an exclusive interview.

Okay, I have a few questions for my fellow WSer's. Since the video's were public, I can't get in any trouble for downloading them, can I? and since Caylee's name has been copyrighted, I can't get in trouble for these videos, can I?
Is there anything about my having these videos, downloading them or putting them on youtube that could get me in trouble. Yeah, yeah...I know, now's probably not the best time to be asking these questions...should have thought about this months ago huh.

Okay, I have a few questions for my fellow WSer's. Since the video's were public, I can't get in any trouble for downloading them, can I? and since Caylee's name has been copyrighted, I can't get in trouble for these videos, can I?
Is there anything about my having these videos, downloading them or putting them on youtube that could get me in trouble. Yeah, yeah...I know, now's probably not the best time to be asking these questions...should have thought about this months ago huh.

I don't know? I wish I did. But I do know that Youtube will just remove it if another person claims/proves they own the copyright. I don't think they send out the Youtube police after you - if that helps any!

yeah...I was just going to post that - the media isn't concerned about posting them. I wouldn't worry, but still keep asking questions just to make sure.

Well, obviously THEY aren't concerned with getting in trouble! :)

Yeah, that's what I thought too when I saw they had them. But I am glad the videos are getting attention because I think they show the total disconnect between KC and Caylee.

Am sorry, would have pm'd you but honestly thought you knew. Was just amazed to see a copyright under them as you've had them on youtube for ages.

I think I just fixed that issue...go take a look now...lol

I think I just fixed that issue...go take a look now...lol

Took me a bit to figure it out...but got it! Good...you put work into those videos and many people find some peace in viewing them. :blowkiss:

Okay y'all...I know I'm going to catch some flack here so i want to explain before I get blasted. According to youtube a video is not legally yours unless you make changes to it to make it your own. So I have added a title to the beginning and end of the videos and copyrighted them. Now, hold on! I didn't copyright them to make a buck or two. I copyrighted them because they are mine and I don't appreciate the Orlando Sentinel taking them and putting their copyright on them. If I'm wrong... I'm wrong, but this is what I feel I have to do. Also I can't even legally have the video's on my site if they aren't mine and I certainly don't want to become a player in this fiasco, if ya know what I mean. I hope y'all understand.

Okay y'all...I know I'm going to catch some flack here so i want to explain before I get blasted. According to youtube a video is not legally your unless you make changes to it to make it your own. So I have added a title to the beginning and end of the videos and copyrighted them. Now, hold on! I didn't copyright them to make a buck or two. I copyrighted them because they are mine and I don't appreciate the Orlando Sentinel taking them and putting their copyright on them. If I'm wrong... I'm wrong, but this is what I feel I have to do. Also I can't even legally have the video's on my site if they aren't mine and I certainly don't want to become a player in this fiasco, if ya know what I mean. I hope y'all understand.

I would look into it further to play it safe, because my understanding is the copyright belongs to whoever made the videos (unless/until relinquished) and is automatic as well (no need to apply). I also believe, it doesn't matter if they were posted publicly or even changed by you. Anyhow, that is how it works with photography and I think video is the same way. I don't want or mean to worry you or anything...just don't want you to be another victim!

http://www.whatiscopyright.org/
http://www.copyright.gov/

ETA: I forgot, I think the media is allowed to use some copyright works for the sake of reporting news. Although, I wouldn't think that would include entire videos...but I'm not certain. Anyhow, please, look into it more to play it safe.

I would look into it further to play it safe, because my understanding is the copyright belongs to whoever made the videos (unless/until relinquished) and is automatic as well (no need to apply). I also believe, it doesn't matter if they were posted publicly or even changed by you. Anyhow, that is how it works with photography and I think video is the same way. I don't want or mean to worry you or anything...just don't want you to be another victim!

http://www.whatiscopyright.org/
http://www.copyright.gov/

That is exactly what I'm trying to avoid... becoming another victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff
Back