Bunch of Caylee videos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I too, sensed that Caylee seems lonely in these videos. Actually, has any one ever noticed in any of the other pictures and videos, any other children around her age? Any pictures of Caylee at the park, Disney, anywhere other than the Anthony's home or the Adult friends of Casey homes? (& at GGP's nursing home)

How many children that live within the Orlando area don't have pictures of them at Disney?? Even in one picture, Caylee is easter egg hunting by herself in the backyard. I've seen one set of pix of Casey and Caylee at the beach. The only picture I can think of is the pictures at the Oviedo house with LG, AH, and an older girl about 8-10--Caylee was running around in that yard carrying the football--She actually seemed very happy to be out running free. It was more important for Casey to have her friends instead of Caylee having anyone to play with.

I think this was due to Casey having Caylee "in tow" most of the time with her, and seeing Caylee more as a toy or a "play pretty". I see a child that has been parked in front of the TV as a babysitter alot of the time. Casey seems more like the big sister or a nanny to Caylee herself.

Granted, these types of pictures may exist, but I agree also, if this is the best they can come up with to garner public support, it is really sad.

I just watched the "1,2,3 Cheese.." video and agree that Caylee has to talk to herself because whomever was filming her in the home didn't feel the need to engage with her for the full 2 minutes Caylee is trying to talk to them. Even I felt compelled to answer her, and I'm not related to her. It was very quiet, sterile of emotion and sadly boring. For baby Caylee to have to spend her time trying to develop as a person in settings like that is a depressing thought.

Second thing I noticed right off the bat (probably well after all of you): Caylee's wearing a Spiderman shirt as a nightie. KC used the line "With great power comes..." from the Spiderman movie in her now infamous ms poem to Cindy. I bet it was easy for KC to have memorized lines from the film if it was one of Caylee's favorites.

i too noticed the silence. on one hand i can see wanting to just film the person to see them in their natural state, BUT caylee's homan 1-2 year old natural state was to engage! It was as if no one was there...just a camera. she was so lonely, and although she probably felt it, she didn't know what it was.

Do you have to be added as a friend to see the videos. I can't seem to find where to click on to see the videos.

I think Casey might have taken the videos off,.... Don't worry,.. a couple of pages back some posters youtubed them.

Yup, knew she would take them down..........because all she wanted was to bait people ...more haters, ... more sympathy.......either way she gets more attention! Wont work, she's running out of time. Soak it up while you can sweetheart!!!

i too noticed the silence. on one hand i can see wanting to just film the person to see them in their natural state, BUT caylee's homan 1-2 year old natural state was to engage! It was as if no one was there...just a camera. she was so lonely, and although she probably felt it, she didn't know what it was.
Yes, the 1,2,3 Cheese one broke my heart. All the dear child wanted was a response. So alone in that room.

Yes, the 1,2,3 Cheese one broke my heart. All the dear child wanted was a response. So alone in that room.

I know it just broke my heart too. I can't imagine not even giggling behind the camera had it been me. There was just nothing, no response, no nothing, it was very sad to me.

Yup, knew she would take them down..........because all she wanted was to bait people ...more haters, ... more sympathy.......either way she gets more attention! Wont work, she's running out of time. Soak it up while you can sweetheart!!!

Do you think KC reads this website that is all about her family? How could she not, what else does she have to do?? She can't go out and live it up anymore!:clap::clap::clap:

I think she prolly took the videos down / made them private due to the REALLY nasty comments being left under them by someone about LA, the substance in the trunk, & the JBP incident of 6/09.... the insinuations were getting pretty bad....

The only thing I can tell by watching those videos is that Caylee was an adorable little girl. I don't think that means anything about how loved Caylee was, it is hard to tell from random moments in anyone's life. I have always believed the grandparents loved Caylee, which is what makes their present behavior so odd to me. I don't see how Casey will garner any more support or sympathy from those videos. They seem very sterile and unemotional...at least compared to our family movies. I'm actually kind of surprised as the family appears rather animated these days...not the laid back, silent types.

Thanks to the posters who uploaded to youtube...I appreciate your efforts.

The only thing that struck me was she (to me) looked miserable sitting in granpa's lap. Might have been tired but her eyes were big. She almost looked scared to me.
But I don't judge as I don't know her. I have no issues with the rest of the videos.

IMO, I thought it looked like this sweetie was givin' GGP some serious luv & hugs, almost in a peaceful 'I can relate' sorta way, like she'd been there enough to see him & knew he luvs her.... in my own experience w/ our kiddos it seems like they have 6th sense as far as knowing when older ones may not be around too much longer [to put it nicely], & towards the end of the vid, when she turned towards him & hugged his neck so hard I got completely choked up w/ tears... I think she was very comfortable w/ him & loved him singing/humming to her, IMO she didn't seem scared at all.... just very intent / concentrating... very much 'into the moment' & enjoying her time w/ him... [of course this is just my opinion...] ;)

Did anyone get to copy them ...... I think theyre gone now

Okie dokie - I've got a Q for everyone here - whether or not this is deserving of it's own thread I have no idea, but I think it is at least worthy of debate....
I hope I don't get really bashed for saying this, but, IMO, I don't think I'm alone in the theory that the 6/15/08 date of the senior home video *could* be suspect & if anyone [NOT knocking LE in the least!!!!] could offer some info here, it would be greatly appreciated...
I don't really know where to post this but since it involves the video & my Q is very highly related, hopefully it is ok here[?!]

My First Q is this:
Does anyone else find it odd or peculiar that they witnessed the date/time stamp changes on the senior video happen besides me?
Immediately I checked the others & they had no such 'glitch'....

My 2nd Q is this:
Does anyone think kc [knowing there's like 500 ppl on here viewing all her accts, etc] could have been possibly been trying to send a mssg about this date/time stamp? [ie: "See, it CAN be done!" sorta thing] or game playing?

I find it odd it happened to only this video... I saw the change myself as others did who also discussed it on here

My 3rd thing is this: Like a month ago, I'd saved a picture of Caylee from a photobucket acct where it showed the Date Taken / uploaded as "unavailable" or "uncomfirmed" or whatever; [Keep in mind now, I'd first seen the pic in its location at the end of July when I ran across it] then went back & saved it later. The icons157 acct has since been deleted & is no more, however, the other day I was attempting to load this pic from my computer to my own online pic acct, & all of a sudden it's reading Picture Taken info as being 8/06/08!!!!?
Now, we all know that is very impossible, & I cannot for the life of me make this stupid date/time stamp go away!!! I've tried everything, including copying, sending to myself in email, saving thru other methods, etc. Nothing works! It reads 8/06/08!! lol so wth?!
[Some of u may remember the picture, it was the one titled "Oh The Story" & was a B&W head shot of Caylee looking up]

So, I guess my Q is - can anyone explain to me why it now shows this new date taken date/time stamp stuff [when it was originally blank or uncomfirmed], & how / WHY I can't change it.....?

TIA!

TheLoneRanger,

There was video of Cindy and Caylee signing into the nursing home on Father's Day.

Plus nursing home employees were interviewed and confirmed Cindy and Caylee were there that day.

The names of the nursing home employees are included in the 400 page document.

I noticed that too. At the end of play-time, round 2 when Casey is "finished" w/her she just completely lets go and changes expression immediately.

The 1,2,3... cheese is chilling (as others have mentioned) bc of the complete silence from behind the camera. Caylee is trying to get a reaction and in the middle where she laughs and gets nothing and then sighs is just heartbreaking-- along w/the end shot.
If these were the best they could dig up of happy Casey w/Caylee evidence- that's so sad! :confused:

That's exactly what I'm talking about, I found that rather odd myself.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoxanneRia
Back