Bunch of Caylee videos

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TheLoneRanger,

There was video of Cindy and Caylee signing into the nursing home on Father's Day.

Plus nursing home employees were interviewed and confirmed Cindy and Caylee were there that day.

The names of the nursing home employees are included in the 400 page document.

Yes - and if you look at the table during the video, you can see a card that says "Happy Father's Day" on the envelope.

Okie dokie - I've got a Q for everyone here - whether or not this is deserving of it's own thread I have no idea, but I think it is at least worthy of debate....
I hope I don't get really bashed for saying this, but, IMO, I don't think I'm alone in the theory that the 6/15/08 date of the senior home video *could* be suspect & if anyone [NOT knocking LE in the least!!!!] could offer some info here, it would be greatly appreciated...
I don't really know where to post this but since it involves the video & my Q is very highly related, hopefully it is ok here[?!]

My First Q is this:
Does anyone else find it odd or peculiar that they witnessed the date/time stamp changes on the senior video happen besides me?
Immediately I checked the others & they had no such 'glitch'....

My 2nd Q is this:
Does anyone think kc [knowing there's like 500 ppl on here viewing all her accts, etc] could have been possibly been trying to send a mssg about this date/time stamp? [ie: "See, it CAN be done!" sorta thing] or game playing?

I find it odd it happened to only this video... I saw the change myself as others did who also discussed it on here

My 3rd thing is this: Like a month ago, I'd saved a picture of Caylee from a photobucket acct where it showed the Date Taken / uploaded as "unavailable" or "uncomfirmed" or whatever; [Keep in mind now, I'd first seen the pic in its location at the end of July when I ran across it] then went back & saved it later. The icons157 acct has since been deleted & is no more, however, the other day I was attempting to load this pic from my computer to my own online pic acct, & all of a sudden it's reading Picture Taken info as being 8/06/08!!!!?
Now, we all know that is very impossible, & I cannot for the life of me make this stupid date/time stamp go away!!! I've tried everything, including copying, sending to myself in email, saving thru other methods, etc. Nothing works! It reads 8/06/08!! lol so wth?!
[Some of u may remember the picture, it was the one titled "Oh The Story" & was a B&W head shot of Caylee looking up]

So, I guess my Q is - can anyone explain to me why it now shows this new date taken date/time stamp stuff [when it was originally blank or uncomfirmed], & how / WHY I can't change it.....?

TIA!

My guess is that when you saved the pic from the photobucket account to your computer, you did it on 8/06/08. When you saved that copy it got stamped with that date. If you pull the photo up in a photo editing program...save it without making changes but just give it a new name....it will take on the date it was "edited" as the date created.

Thanks TxRose! I appreciate it! Yeah - that is date I saved it [8/06] - I have no idea how to change the date back to unknown or whatever though?!
[on the envelope - it actually does say Happy Birthday Dad - I had called in ocsd abt that after seeing it when the 400pg was released but they said they knew already about that & that 'they just celebrated both on same day]

But back to the pix - if it can do that on pics, like on mine, when I saved it, can it do that to videos too? I have no idea - I didn't know any of them could be changed at all.... like to me, I'd think it should still read 'unknown' or whatever? idk - just a thought....

Bumping this up for those without myspace

When I click on the link i get a message "Unexpexcted error has occured this message has been forwarded to MySpace" that really sucks because I wanted to view the videos again. Just give you a heads up Mommie!

I just watched the "1,2,3 Cheese.." video and agree that Caylee has to talk to herself because whomever was filming her in the home didn't feel the need to engage with her for the full 2 minutes Caylee is trying to talk to them. Even I felt compelled to answer her, and I'm not related to her. It was very quiet, sterile of emotion and sadly boring. For baby Caylee to have to spend her time trying to develop as a person in settings like that is a depressing thought.

Second thing I noticed right off the bat (probably well after all of you): Caylee's wearing a Spiderman shirt as a nightie. KC used the line "With great power comes..." from the Spiderman movie in her now infamous ms poem to Cindy. I bet it was easy for KC to have memorized lines from the film if it was one of Caylee's favorites.

Caylee is adorable, no doubt about it! The videos of this sweet baby just tug at the heartstrings, don't they? Once I get past that cute little face I can't stop noticing the silence in the videos! I mean, some of these are LONG videos taken of a toddler or a young child who is just dying for interaction. She smiles, she chatters, she tries to engage the videographer and is met with silence. To me, frankly it is creepy.

Caylee is adorable, no doubt about it! The videos of this sweet baby just tug at the heartstrings, don't they? Once I get past that cute little face I can't stop noticing the silence in the videos! I mean, some of these are LONG videos taken of a toddler or a young child who is just dying for interaction. She smiles, she chatters, she tries to engage the videographer and is met with silence. To me, frankly it is creepy.

I know. Something just isn't right in that video. :eek:

I do think she was loved by her family. It makes me sad that this precious, little girl is probably no longer among the living.

There is a title to that video....Caylee and my grandfather.....not "the child". Those are tags....not what the user named the piece.

and i really don't think 'the child' shows a detachment to her in and of itself.

i have often referred to children in my family as 'the baby', 'the child', 'the kids' or 'the girls', depending on the situation.

in passing when my sister only had one child, i would say 'how is amelia?' or 'anything new with the child?' 'are you coming to thanksgiving at mom's, are the man (her husband) and the child coming?' stuff like that.

there was no mystery about it, it was just kind of a silly way to show her status in the famiy, she was the only child, she was 'the child'. it wasn't mean or meant to show hatred.

i think we're really reaching to find clues where they just aren't, but i can see why that's happening, seeing as it's a whirlwind of frustration with no answers.

are the videos still available somewhere? the first link gets an error.

More videos of Caylee (some with Casey), many I've never seen before. So very sad :cry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

look at the pic at about 3:25 in this video, it's the one where she's wearing a yellow dress with a matching bandana or something.

this picture has always stood out to me, it looks like one of the more recent photographs, and i think she looks...different.

i'm not trying to be rude, i would never be rude about a little girl, but i think she looks...swollen or something, maybe a little heavier than usual. just different from all the other ones, i have yet to see another picture where caylee doesn't look the same size as the others, just this one.

anyone else notice this, or i am reaching like i think people are reaching for 'the child'?:waitasec:

Never Mind... thanks to you guys who got the vids and put them on youtube I got to see them! How precious she is. The one with the Grandpa in the Nursing Home... she just looks tired but comfortable to me.

look at the pic at about 3:25 in this video, it's the one where she's wearing a yellow dress with a matching bandana or something.

this picture has always stood out to me, it looks like one of the more recent photographs, and i think she looks...different.

i'm not trying to be rude, i would never be rude about a little girl, but i think she looks...swollen or something, maybe a little heavier than usual. just different from all the other ones, i have yet to see another picture where caylee doesn't look the same size as the others, just this one.

anyone else notice this, or i am reaching like i think people are reaching for 'the child'?:waitasec:

bump?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

MomT I really don't know, I don't think that's what I heard but I'm not 100%...watching Caylee's face with no volume, gives a new perspective. she looks to me like she wasn't engaging with whoever was shooting, like that person makes her uncomfortable.

MomT I really don't know, I don't think that's what I heard but I'm not 100%...watching Caylee's face with no volume, gives a new perspective. she looks to me like she wasn't engaging with whoever was shooting, like that person makes her uncomfortable.

I've played it over and over and over again starting at 29 sec and I can't hear anything but that. That's why I asked for fresh ears. I didn't find this on my own...someone posted it in the comments on my youtube page. Honestly, it freaked me out!

It has been brought to my attention that the shorts Caylee is wearing in these videos may be the ones found with her remains. I would really like to get these videos to LE. Anyone have any suggestions how I could do that?
I have no idea when Cindy made these videos. Is it even remotely possible that Cindy made them on Fathers day?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUkmk8EdnaU

It has been brought to my attention that the shorts Caylee is wearing in these videos may be the ones found with her remains. I would really like to get these videos to LE. Anyone have any suggestions how I could do that?
I have no idea when Cindy made these videos. Is it even remotely possible that Cindy made them on Fathers day?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUkmk8EdnaU

there was a photo in the doc dump that looks like it was taken from the first video (where caylee and casey are playing on the floor), so i would imagine they already have these videos.

You know when I first heard LE say that those shorts in the video were similar to the ones found with Caylee and could be the same, I had my doubts. This video is old, I'd say taken a year before she died. Casey looks different, Caylee looks a lot younger. Look how much shorter Caylee's hair is. I thought maybe those shorts in the video would not have fit the older Caylee we see in the more recent photos and video, especially since I believe she was still wearing Pull-Ups during the day.

For example, look at the Easter 2008 photos with Caylee in the yard with the Easter basket. She looks like she has grown too large to fit in the striped shorts in the video.

Of course Cindy and Casey know the answer to this question. Casey, because she's the one who dumped Caylee in the woods like a bag of trash, and Cindy, because Cindy most likely bought all Caylee's clothes and was probably also giving away clothes that were too small as Caylee grew out of them. Cindy would know if she gave those shorts away. I think LE needs to ask Cindy if the shorts in the video are the same as the ones found and maybe they have. Who knows. Maybe, just maybe, she would tell them the truth, now that Caylee has been found (the same way she did with the blanket... after the body was found).

Okay guys, I just got in from baseball practice with my boys, got dinner fixed and children fed and sat down to enjoy a little WS....Boy, my pm's were blown up....apparently my youtube account was on JVM...and I missed it! OMG they really think I'm CA or KC...how utterly stupid!

I've also been contacted by the Today Show and will be calling them shortly. I promise I'll make my fellow WSer's proud.

All I can think of to say right now is Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_thb_big_rofl.gif

Thanks everyone for PMing me and leting me know.
http://www.youtube.com/momtective

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff
Back