Bunch of Caylee videos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya'll have me crying now ,because I only posted them because I believe deeply she is alive and seeing them I know in my heart of hearts she is loved deeply and I know wherever she is that love has been taken from her.

Here's my question to those of you that believe this poor child is deceased !!
Do you realize you have so much hatred and despise of Casey ,you cannot even view these videos and just focus solely on the beautiful child you are watching.

You are so focused on the negative ,that's all you can see.
I see a beautiful baby girl who is loved,that was why I posted link.Not to have anyone bring hatred for Casey to this thread ,but to see just how loved Caylee is.

You literally are picking apart videos ,trying to prove Casey evil.
Example: did you see that face she made
Or she looks uncomfortable with Caylee .

You are looking throw eyes of hatred and not with your heart if you see anything abnormal with those videos.

I have no hatred for Casey at all...on the contrary I pray for her and my heart aches for this family. There is nothing about this entire case that is normal. It's just so nice to see how happy they once were. Thank you for posting the link.

Oh wow wonderful such darling videos of a precious child that is loved and missed by her family.....

you put in your own tags for the myspace videos.

As for everyone "hating on Casey" after they see these videos,..the reason people are getting upset and mad is because after seeing how precious and darling she is "live" and not in pictures, it makes them angry that Casey could do this to her child. Whether Caylee is dead or not,... SHE ISN'T WHERE SHE NEEDS TO BE and THAT IS CASEY'S FAULT!!!!! Casey didn't report her missing, her mother did 31 days after the fact. Casey won't talk. She just sits in and says nothing. I would be pleading for anyone and everyone to help me find my daughter. Even if someone said that my life would be in jeopardy, I would still tell SOMEONE! That is a risk I would be willing to take for my child. She hasn't seen her daughter in 97 days!!!!!! Even if she was with someone she trusted,.. how could not seeing her mother in 97 days be beneficial to Caylee??? The only reason Casey isn't talking is because Casey did something to her! And thats WHYpeople are getting upset when they see these videos. jmo

Ya'll have me crying now ,because I only posted them because I believe deeply she is alive and seeing them I know in my heart of hearts she is loved deeply and I know wherever she is that love has been taken from her.

So sorry you are in so much pain over this..:(

But you really need to keep in mind that not everyone sees what you see..I see something colder in Casey and more staged.. The nursing home video just seems off..little kids do not sit still like that IMO..

Edited to add: I do believe George, Cindy and Lee truly loved Caylee..

I do not believe Casey ever bonded or grew attached to Caylee.

Watching these videos of Caylee just breaks my heart. Like most of you here, I cried watching the one with GGP. My dad was the same way with my oldest daughter, he would hold her and sing to her. And the whole time, she would sit there with him, just like Caylee did.

Do you realize you have so much hatred and despise of Casey ,you cannot even view these videos and just focus solely on the beautiful child you are watching.

I see a beautiful baby girl who is loved,that was why I posted link.Not to have anyone bring hatred for Casey to this thread ,but to see just how loved Caylee is.

You are looking throw eyes of hatred and not with your heart if you see anything abnormal with those videos.

I'm sorry. It is impossible to look at those videos and forget that at the very least "the child" is missing and wasn't even reported missing for over a month because of her "loving mother". You can say what you want but no loving mother has a child kipnapped and doesn't look for her and goes out partying instead. What about those pictures of Casey at Fusian while Caylee was missing. She didn't look like she had a care in the world. This is what you call a loving mother? Would you let your child go missing for a month and not report her? Would you be in a night club less then a week later? My child ran away for a night and I almost had to be hospitalized I was so scared and she was 15. No good mother acts like she is acting. No pleas for her child's return, not helping LE. It makes me sick that anyone could consider a good mother. I could call her a lot of things but good mother is no where near the list.

you put in your own tags for the myspace videos.

As for everyone "hating on Casey" after they see these videos,..the reason people are getting upset and mad is because after seeing how precious and darling she is "live" and not in pictures, it makes them angry that Casey could do this to her child. Whether Caylee is dead or not,... SHE ISN'T WHERE SHE NEEDS TO BE and THAT IS CASEY'S FAULT!!!!! Casey didn't report her missing, her mother did 31 days after the fact. Casey won't talk. She just sits in and says nothing. I would be pleading for anyone and everyone to help me find my daughter. Even if someone said that my life would be in jeopardy, I would still tell SOMEONE! That is a risk I would be willing to take for my child. She hasn't seen her daughter in 97 days!!!!!! Even if she was with someone she trusted,.. how could not seeing her mother in 97 days be beneficial to Caylee??? The only reason Casey isn't talking is because Casey did something to her! And thats WHYpeople are getting upset when they see these videos. jmo

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Very well said.

The videos just make me want to cry.

Wow I didn't even read this and again saved me from typing ! I looked at the first post and then looked at the last and my heart sunk, to start looking at posting dates, tags, ect..... does Caylee an injustice !!!!

I just wanted to say to momof6 I wasn't trying to make you feel bad. I know you have a good heart and you were trying to do good!:blowkiss: You are truly one of Caylee's angels!!!!
Caylee has everyone's heart and we all think and pray for her day and night. Thats why everyone has so many emotions with this whole thing! jmo

kellis06- Tags are assigned by the person who uploads the video. That's why some are tagged "crazy Caylee" "breakfast Caylee" "Caylee dance" and "Cays coloring". Who ever uploaded them chose the tags. They used to be cute tags then on father's day Caylee became simply "the child".

I'm crying over this part. If true (the same person chose all of the tags), then this shows detachment on Father's Day.

Having a SIL that is just like KC, I can add to this that people with KC's issues can seem very loving of their children, as long as their children are not hindering their own goals in life.

These "emotionally challenged" types absorb the attention being given to the child (the pride, love and adoration) by holding their babies as "the mother who made them" while everyone is celebrating how wonderful the baby is. It's easy for KC-types to shower affection on their children themselves when they are just "passing through" their parents home between their fake jobs or fake school (my SIL has had both), while the grandparents are taking care of all the hard work in raising the baby. Life as the child's "mother" is just peachy when all they have to do to qualify as a parent is kiss and hug their babies a few moments out of the day before leaving to be with their own friends and doing as they please. "Mothers" like KC think it is the grandparents responsibility AS grandparents to raise them and thier children.

These people can afford to seem loving parents for brief periods, but when left to be a parent on their own, frustration sets in very quickly. Resentment against the grandparents for "abandoning them" can occur within hours of being told to stand on their own two feet as a parent.

As long as KC didn't have to be a parent to Caylee, you can see many videos and pictures of her seemingly happy with her, problem is: the relationship is more sisterly than mother/child. You show me a video of KC in her own apartment, paying her own bills, feeding and clothing her own child and still smiling??...then I'll believe that she couldn't harm Caylee. Instead, the only time Casey has Caylee seems to be when her parents are at work or are away without them. They would have expected KC to take Caylee with her as much as possible in their meager attempts to get her to play mom, but in the end, they would be left with Caylee whenever KC headed out into the night.

:clap::clap:Very well put!:clap::clap:

I especially agree about the sisteryly relationship. My oldest daughter is the mom of a 21 month old, and my younger kids (aunts and uncles) play with him much the same as KC played with Caylee. It's when the going gets rough that defines a true parent.

Is anyone willing/able to save these videos and post links in this thread for those of us who are at work? :blowkiss:

expect more pr like this to come out as the trial date comes closer. Her gps did/do love her, I never doubted that.
imo, her mom didn't know how to play or have the patience to play with her for more than a minute or two, and that's in front of a camera. sorry for such a negative insight on KC, it's just my opinion.

Momof6,

Thank you so very much for sharing your find of these videos.

I posted a link to your post in the 'It's All About Caylee' thread.

BeanE

On the "dancing queen, part 2." video, there is a comment from July. On the first birthday video there are comments from August 2006 so I don't think these were just added.

Actually, what we're doing is stating opinions which is what Websleuths is all about. I do not have "eyes of hatred", but I will admit I do not like KC because of what she did to her little girl.

At best, she was incredibly negligent and gullible in losing track of her, and to top it off went for an entire month without reporting her abduction/loss.

At worst, she killed her own baby.

I do think Caylee was very loved by members of her family. I'm just not sure there was much of an emotional connection between KC and her daughter.

That sunshine video is heartbreaking. I used to sing that to my daughter when she was young.

...maybe not new...

This was the first time I've been able to watch the video & listen to audio of Caylee reading the book @ the nursing home.

At the end of the video Caylee looks up and utters, "Oooooh noooo...", you hear someone in the background say, "Hi..." and Cindy puts the video camera down and the video stops.

Was this Casey showing up @ the nursing home?

My apologies if this was already estabished and I'm just catching up.

Thanks!

Thanks for finding the videos, Momof6. It made me cry, too. But, please try to understand that we are not all haters. I'll admit, watching those videos did make me mad at Casey, just a little bit more. She obviously loved her daughter, maybe as a mother, maybe as a sister, doesn't really matter, but she did love her. It is so hard to understand how she could possibly do something to hurt that sweet little angel. But, the facts keep stacking up to prove she did do something wrong, whether it was intention or not, still I don't know. But, the hardest thing for me to understand, no matter how it happened, is placing your deceased child's body in the trunk of your car. How do you do that? How do you go on living day by day, and partying without any sign of sadness, when a little child you loved has so recently passed away (or is missing, if you believe her to still be alive.) I don't want to hate Casey. I wish all there was to Casey was the playful mom with the sweet little girl. But my realistic mind keeps leading me to the facts, and they are showing a whole 'nother side to Casey and that side doesn't look so good. So, please don't take offense. We are all trying to make peace with what has happened and it is so hard for me to understand how something that looked all happy and good on the outside, could be so messed up on the inside. Its kind of scary, in a way, because it makes me question how well I know my neighbors, friends, even my own family. Could someone I know really be this way deep inside? If Casey did always act like a basket case, I'd think, oh, I don't know anyone like her, and this could never happen in my world. But, seeing a normal loving side to Casey does make me wonder, and it scares me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back