Bunch of Caylee videos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is very strange...I went through everything on myspace yesterday, even the deleted stuff that you can still see remnants of...these were not there, only the one of Caylee reading the book was there.

I watched all that are now posted and Caylee is indeed a doll-baby! But to me KC seems very disconnected and uncomfortable in her interaction with Caylee. At the end of one she actually looks disgusted. She doesn't seem natural in either video. Anyone else get the same feeling?

That's what I thought too

Could it be that there was something going on with the time settings? Depending on the time when those videos were uploaded to MySpace and the time settings (if you can change that) could be the reason for the 15th vs. 16th thing.

They are all from casey herself ,some added 1 yr ago.
No doubt in my mind she loves her.

A person that did not want her child would not have been playing with her either.
This child is loved deeply ,was taken care of well .
Her mother did not kill her to party ,no way ....

Watch those videos and tell me that she was not wanted or loved.

I did watch them....I mean no disrespect to you when I say this.......some of those videos were over a year ago, when once she was engaged to JG. Some of those were older than that when Caylee was an infant. Two were taken by Cindy, 2 were taken by JG's father, 2 by Casey....a long time ago....at a different time hon. A lot can happen in a year, and people evolve, children grow, develope, talk & challenge etc etc. Lots of family dynamics can change in a few short months.

I know that child was loved......by many.......but in the heat of the moment; someone either got careless or enraged.......remember the words spoken.

Ok, I am uploading a video to MySpace to see if I can change the upload date.

I Downloaded most of them (except for the 15 second ones), so if they all of a sudden come up missing on myspace, I have a copy if needed. :woohoo:

Ok, there is no option at all to change the upload date of the video. The only thing you can edit are title, description, tags, categories, etc. It was probably just one of the million glitches on MySpace and/or had to do with time zone settings.

Ok, there is no option at all to change the upload date of the video. The only thing you can edit are title, description, tags, categories, etc. It was probably just one of the million glitches on MySpace and/or had to do with time zone settings.

Does it automatically add tags? Some apps will suggest tags based on what you put on previuously uploaded videos. Tag the one you uploaded, then upload another and see what happens.

kellis06- Tags are assigned by the person who uploads the video. That's why some are tagged "crazy Caylee" "breakfast Caylee" "Caylee dance" and "Cays coloring". Who ever uploaded them chose the tags. They used to be cute tags then on father's day Caylee became simply "the child".
There is a title to that video....Caylee and my grandfather.....not "the child". Those are tags....not what the user named the piece.

Does it automatically add tags? Some apps will suggest tags based on what you put on previuously uploaded videos. Tag the one you uploaded, then upload another and see what happens.

I added my own tag to the video, there were none suggested. I will upload another video right now.

The person uploading chooses the TITLE and the TAGS. The title names the video and the tags are words used pertaining to the video. Possible appropriate tags ( and you can use as many as you want) would be... Caylee,father's day, Grandfather, sunshine,song, missing... loved you get my drift!

I'm sure there are many videos of Susan Smith frolicking happily with her children, too. The only video clips of Casey and Caylee playing together on that site were taken over a year ago. People can change a lot in a year...and snap.

Could she have "snapped" when Caylee died in an accident or gone into some sort of fantasy world where she didn't have to face the reality of the situation? These videos really leave me uncertain whether or not she could have intentionally murdered her daughter, I am actually feeling sorry for her. Thank God I won't be on the jury!!!!!!!

Caylee if you were my little girl I would put your needs before my own. I would protect you and love you. When I see you with your greatgrandpa I see how much he loved you. Watching you dance I feel overcome by the urge to hug and protect you. I know many people feel the same way.

I Downloaded most of them (except for the 15 second ones), so if they all of a sudden come up missing on myspace, I have a copy if needed. :woohoo:

Thank you Georgia!
Would you be able to upload them to a hosting site and provide links on this thread, for those of us who cannot view MySpace videos?

Tags like "Caylee crazy " and "Cays coloring" "breakfast Caylee" "Caylee dance" then all of a sudden the fathers day tags are "the child" ...very disturbing!

The tag was put on by whomever posted that video and not by the Anthonys. I found the original and there was not a tag that said "the child", I will have to see if I can find it again.

There are no suggested tags on the second video either, only what I typed in myself. I did notice that MySpace changed the categories I had originally selected, which leads me even more to believe that the discrepancy with the upload dates on the Caylee videos was nothing more than a MySpace glitch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic
Back