Bunch of Caylee videos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is this is just one of the things that she and her attorney cooked up. I'm not falling for it. Instead of uploading video's of her missing child - she should be telling the truth of where her child is. Does she really think uploading video's is going to change the mind of others and how they feel? I don't think so.

My guess is this is just one of the things that she and her attorney cooked up. I'm not falling for it. Instead of uploading video's of her missing child - she should be telling the truth of where her child is. Does she really think uploading video's is going to change the mind of others and how they feel? I don't think so.

I agree. I think Casey and her attorney are trying to change public opinion.

Is anyone else disturbed that she is calling Caylee "the child"? It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Those videos break my heart also.
I just feel she is alive.

I remember somebody posting that she looked terrified in the video with her GGF. I didn't see it then and I don't know howanybody could see it now.
I know. Looking at her alive, I can't picture her dead. I refuse until all hope is lost.

Very heartbreaking...I wonder if Great Grandpa knows she's missing. My grandaughter is 2 1/2 & I can't even imagine not knowing where she is for one minute.

Is anyone else disturbed that she is calling Caylee "the child"? It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I took notice of that also. But considering she called herself 'the resident' on the 911 call - can you expect anything different from her?

ScreenHunter_3.jpg

ScreenHunter_4.jpg

The book one has 20,000 plus views

The rest are under 1,000. She may have had them private and just made them public, but they were not there before.

If she's posting these now as we speak it is very telling that she is referring to Caylee as "the child" she probably can't get herself to say her name. Total emotional disconnect! I wish I could do a screenshot!

I am not sure that "the child" is what she titled the video. Looks like it is just tag names that can bu used to search and this video will come up. I was thinking the website automatically assigns these tags to videos uploaded. Not sure how the website picks what tags to associate with videos tho. JMO

Here's my question to those of you that believe this poor child is deceased !!
Do you realize you have so much hatred and despise of Casey ,you cannot even view these videos and just focus solely on the beautiful child you are watching.

You are so focused on the negative ,that's all you can see.
I see a beautiful baby girl who is loved,that was why I posted link.Not to have anyone bring hatred for Casey to this thread ,but to see just how loved Caylee is.

You literally are picking apart videos ,trying to prove Casey evil.
Example: did you see that face she made
Or she looks uncomfortable with Caylee .

You are looking throw eyes of hatred and not with your heart if you see anything abnormal with those videos.

I remember somebody posting that she looked terrified in the video with her GGF. I didn't see it then and I don't know howanybody could see it now.
I know. Looking at her alive, I can't picture her dead. I refuse until all hope is lost.

Glad you brought that up..
Watching that video, though as precious as it is with her GGD and all..I could not help but wonder how in the world Caylee could sit in his lap for over a minute so complacent..my soon to be 3 yr old does not even hug My husband and I that long..let alone sit that still on our laps for over a minute..
Hadn't Casey been away from her parents for awhile and returned for a brief time right before that visit to her GGD? I would venture to say that Caylee might have been given something to calm her prior to that visit, maybe not that day..but I see after effects IMO.. It was just to creepy to me is all.. JMO

Here's my question to those of you that believe this poor child is deceased !!
Do you realize you have so much hatred and despise of Casey ,you cannot even view these videos and just focus solely on the beautiful child you are watching.

You are so focused on the negative ,that's all you can see.
I see a beautiful baby girl who is loved,that was why I posted link.Not to have anyone bring hatred for Casey to this thread ,but to see just how loved Caylee is.

Thank you for posting the videos. I do not hate anyone, but still feel she is deceased.

Thank you...how'd you do that!

Yes, I'm sorry...there are only 11. I WAS looking at the comments...however, I still maintain they were not there yesterday...she is a beautiful baby girl though and I'm happy tat we got to see how happy she really was and how much she was loved by her Grandma & Grandpa.
Man I wish, I hope and I pray that she is still alive!

caylee & my grandfather
Added: June 15, 2008
Runtime: 1:40
Plays: 1,162
Comments: 0
Tags: the, child
Categories: Video Games

I noticed the tags....

I am not sure that "the child" is what she titled the video. Looks like it is just tag names that can bu used to search and this video will come up. I was thinking the website automatically assigns these tags to videos uploaded. Not sure how the website picks what tags to associate with videos tho. JMO

All the older ones have tags such as caylee dancing, caylee walking.
The two newer ones are dubbed "the child"

You set your own search tags. Whoever uploads.

I just e-mailed them to Nancy.

momof6: I certainly see the love ... and how very well cared for she was, clean, neat and healthy.

I don't know what happened ... but I'm crying so hard right now.

kellis06- Tags are assigned by the person who uploads the video. That's why some are tagged "crazy Caylee" "breakfast Caylee" "Caylee dance" and "Cays coloring". Who ever uploaded them chose the tags. They used to be cute tags then on father's day Caylee became simply "the child".

I bet somebody else is uploading them for her and they tagged it that way..
She more than likely has nothing to do with it except giving them the videos of Caylee.JMO
I dont think she could be bothered to do all this.

All the older ones have tags such as caylee dancing, caylee walking.
The two newer ones are dubbed "the child"

You set your own search tags. Whoever uploads.

Ok I didn't know you set your own tags. Thanks for the info. If she actually set the tags then that is very odd IMHO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back