Burger King Prank/No More Whoppers Sold

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a large fry...especially after I have been sick... QPw/cheese and fries can grow a new arm or a new leg!:crazy:

I JUST had that very thing tonight, LOL! First time in months, though. But when I do go, that's what I always get. (Starts looking for new appendages.)

I hate those commercials. I hate how upset the poele get in it. Come on, it is a freaking burger, why get rude and demand the manager? For some reason the people in it anger me. IT IS A DARN BURGER!

I hate those commercials. I hate how upset the poele get in it. Come on, it is a freaking burger, why get rude and demand the manager? For some reason the people in it anger me. IT IS A DARN BURGER!

thats because at least IMO there is NO other burger that tastes quite like a whopper...as far as I know, BK is the only one who does the flame-broiled burger...it tastes SO much different than a Wendy's or Mc'ds burger...flame broiled is awesome....plus it's ALOT bigger than most other burgers which alot of people in this day and age want...
believe me, had I of rolled up to BK wanting a whopper and told it was no longer sold, I'd have made a BIG scene, much bigger than ANY on the commercial made....

Well, let me amend, I think MYABE DAIRY QUEEN might do the flame broiled...not sure but even if they do their burgers DON'T COME CLOSE TO COMPARING TO BK...
DQ is good for ice creams and slaw dogs only, at least to ME!

thats because at least IMO there is NO other burger that tastes quite like a whopper...as far as I know, BK is the only one who does the flame-broiled burger...it tastes SO much different than a Wendy's or Mc'ds burger...flame broiled is awesome....plus it's ALOT bigger than most other burgers which alot of people in this day and age want...
believe me, had I of rolled up to BK wanting a whopper and told it was no longer sold, I'd have made a BIG scene, much bigger than ANY on the commercial made....
Try one from Hardee's/Carl's Jr. they are super good!

Oh man!!! I love Car's Jr's Bacon Western Cheeseburger!! YUM! I also love the Jack In The Box Sourdough Jack (Hardee's has something like it). We do not have either of these restaurants here, trust me, that is a good thing, haha.

I also love a quarter pounder with cheese if I have been sick with a cold etc... I thought I was the only one! LOL

I laugh my bootay off everytime that comes on. I love BK too!!

I didn't want ice cream and pickles when I was pregnant, I wanted Quarter Pounders with Cheese. I gained 50 pounds while pregnant!

As for eating them when you are sick - yes. The reason is all the salt soothes your sore throat and replenishes your salt lost through vomiting, diahreah, sweating. The bun and meat are so soft that they don't irritate your sore throat and the warmth makes your sinuses clear, maybe?

The chicken soup of the two thousandths!

I didn't want ice cream and pickles when I was pregnant, I wanted Quarter Pounders with Cheese. I gained 50 pounds while pregnant!

As for eating them when you are sick - yes. The reason is all the salt soothes your sore throat and replenishes your salt lost through vomiting, diahreah, sweating. The bun and meat are so soft that they don't irritate your sore throat and the warmth makes your sinuses clear, maybe?

The chicken soup of the two thousandths!
I have been eating enough Big macs for 10 ppl. Hey baby likes what baby likes...LOL Although if BF was right across the street it would be whoppers everyday..LOL

I think they pulled this prank to cause people like us to do just what we're doing. lol
The prank makes people talk about Burger King. They talk about it and next thing they know they're driving to get a Whopper. ;)

10 bucks that BK hired an off beat advertising team to come up with this. The new research says to get to Gen Y'ers (18-25) the marketing has to be sophisicated, but not come off as calculated. This is a good example - irreverent and people love it.

All Hardee's near my place have been closed (GA) and have NEVER heard of Carl's Jr...where are they?

Hardees! I used to love their chicken and biscuit sandwich. Of course this was back in '93 when I was in SC.

10 bucks that BK hired an off beat advertising team to come up with this. The new research says to get to Gen Y'ers (18-25) the marketing has to be sophisicated, but not come off as calculated. This is a good example - irreverent and people love it.
Well they need to come up w/ SOMETHING better...I didn't mind whopperfreakout.com, but those KING commercials are just about as stupid as Geico's "real Celeb" commercials...though NOT QUITE AS BAD....I hate that crap...bring back cavemen and the gekko....bring back "wheres the beef..."
UMMMMMMMMMM wait that wasn't bk....sorry!

Well they need to come up w/ SOMETHING better...I didn't mind whopperfreakout.com, but those KING commercials are just about as stupid as Geico's "real Celeb" commercials...though NOT QUITE AS BAD....I hate that crap...bring back cavemen and the gekko....bring back "wheres the beef..."
UMMMMMMMMMM wait that wasn't bk....sorry!

OK, so BK'S commercials have NEVER impressed me....
shoot what happened to the days of Hardee's "Raisin Guys" and Domino's "Noid" and things like that?

pff.. i just had a whopper jr with cheese the other day!

pff.. i just had a whopper jr with cheese the other day!
ummm yeah, aren't they good...no lettuce, no tomato for me...ummmm...I love it when they have $1.00 REGULAR WHOPPERS...um soooo good...

I'm a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a large fry...especially after I have been sick... QPw/cheese and fries can grow a new arm or a new leg!:crazy:

So true of grease of many varieties. Don’t know the reason, but the worse the illness, the stronger the craving once one can crawl out of bed. Sounds like a New England Journal of Medicine article is needed, referencing us all of course.

Crypto6

BK is my favorite fast food. Jr Whopper no cheese, extra onions please!:dance:

Unfortunately, we only have one BK in my vicinity and the last time I went I observed a cockroach run across the tray of the pop machine. I've never been back.:snooty:

I'm sure most of these places have roaches but when you actually see one it has an effect.:eek:

Hey Jilly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~not only do we steal other people's shopping carts, we both have our Jr Whopper's with no cheese!!! :D

Hey Jilly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~not only do we steal other people's shopping carts, we both have our Jr Whopper's with no cheese!!! :D

hey, hate to admit it, BUT my two high school best friends worked at BK while I worked at a dollar store...but anyway, they hooked me up with (can u believe) a semi-healthy grilled-chic salad...that (at the time) was my fave above all....yum...they would also hook me up with the disney (or whatever cartoon charac. of the month) glasses and toy figures....
I do realize how bad that was now that I am grown,. but at the time we thought it was SO funny, we were getting one over on the MAN...not now though...I feel embarrased...belittled....feel like I am (and I AM) cheating the co. outta profits...didn't care back then, but nowe I do....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back