Burke Burke Burke

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is true BC I do know where it leaves Burke. It is incredibly wrong that he wasn't considered, Though the note was written from someone point of view who had a pretty decent vocabulary. Even though they made some errors (whether those errors were made on purpose is a matter of debate) However I don't believe a nine year old even in a perfectly normal state of mind could write a note of that length and vocabulary. I dunno...wouldn't that also be a lot on a little kids concience (sp?)

I may have asked this years ago, but I have sometimes wondered if someone might have dictated the note to the person who wrote it, or if it was a team effort, with more than one person making suggestions for what to write next.

I may have asked this years ago, but I have sometimes wondered if someone might have dictated the note to the person who wrote it, or if it was a team effort, with more than one person making suggestions for what to write next.

Ah...Grammar Police to the rescue! Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

As seeker has pointed out 4 people went to sleep that night. 3 woke up.

Until you can exclude the people in the house you can't go naming people with ZERO evidence pointing to their involvement.

No matter what people will think BDI. I do not think that for one minute. I have even posted Alex Hunter's affidavit stating Burke did not do it.

However, since Burke's parents are the ones 100 percent responsible for the justice fiasco concerning the death of his sister, then Burke's parents must deal with the fact that people, incorrectly in my opinion, think he killed his sister.

This Jan. Burke will be 18. I hope someday he tells us what he knows.
It is so interesting to read now what posters thought 12 years ago in 2004. Have you changed your mind to BDI? I read a post of yours in one of the long CBS special threads (aired Sept. 2016) and I thought you seemed more inclined to BDI, or am I wrong? Thank you.

...SBM...
That is why no arrests have been made. In Colorado you cannot charge someone for accessory to a crime unless someone has been charged for the actual crime (murder) first.
To know who killed JonBenet - you must know who dealt that deadly blow to her head that got the whole mess rolling......

...SBM...

Fascinating post from 2004, especially this tidbit about lacking a murder charge. We know that 4 of 16 pages of the GJ indictment were released in 2013 iirc but never the other 12 pages. And then Tricia's link to Alex Hunter's statement re: BR. The whole situation is like a circular reference that goes around and around but never resolves.

As seeker has pointed out 4 people went to sleep that night. 3 woke up.

Until you can exclude the people in the house you can't go naming people with ZERO evidence pointing to their involvement.

No matter what people will think BDI. I do not think that for one minute. I have even posted Alex Hunter's affidavit stating Burke did not do it.

However, since Burke's parents are the ones 100 percent responsible for the justice fiasco concerning the death of his sister, then Burke's parents must deal with the fact that people, incorrectly in my opinion, think he killed his sister.

This Jan. Burke will be 18. I hope someday he tells us what he knows.

11 years later... it seems like you have reconsidered...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back