Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
singularity,
I've never promoted a 'bike' based theory, only replied to posts in discussion mode.

What I have posted is that I think JonBenet's homicide was sexually motivated. This is one reason I reckon PDI is a weak theory. when there was just IDI on the table most people were PDI, especially after Steve Thomas published his book, I was sympathetic, but I think PDI has holes in it. It does not stand up to scrutiny, it falls down on motive, forensic evidence, and means. Whereas BDI supplies the goods, although JDI could be a candidate.

On the basis of what is in the public domain the case is either PDI or BDI, there is no smoking gun, so either theory might be valid. Since BDI explains more of the evidence than PDI, and applying Occam BDI comes out on top. PDI requires qualifications, and caveats to make it work, i.e. it violates Occam.

You can always jettison Occam and suggest the case is really complex so Occam does not apply!

What if Thomas used the PDI theory over bedwetting as bait?

Some apologists. BDI makes the most sense and will continue to roust trolls.
I could not care less about people spinning--it has been a Ramsey specialty since the murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh great....another person who insults anyone that's not BDI. To insinuate someone not BDI being an "apologist" is easily the most asinine thing ever said here.

Simply say it makes the most sense with next to no evidence for it while accusing others of trolling.

You're going to fit in well. Even got a couple of the usual suspects to "thank" you for such a simple minded post.

1. Does this contain a source which states the box of candy was collected into evidence, yes or no?
2. Does this contain a source which states the pajama pants were collected into evidence, yes or no?

Don't you know that if it was posted on Reddit, it has to be true?

What an unmentionable unmentionable censored piece of censored.

I hope discovery on this lawsuit puts him on the stand. If he did it, he was a kid. Nobody would convict him now. But these lawsuits are shameful. I hope a good attorney abuses him and gets near the truth.

What if Thomas used the PDI theory over bedwetting as bait?

icedtea4me,
You could be right. Thomas' book had redactions and apparently his original theory, related to the vaginal trauma had been revised and re-formulated as bedwetting. Some think it was intended to persuade Patsy to become a prosecution witness as some BPD investigators had JR in their sights?

Userid
Have you anything constructive to offer beyond your ad hominem remarks?

wow that's rich lol
userid don't you know uk guy has the monopoly on useless jargon unrelated and unsubstantiated to his case.
he demands proof and evidence from everyone except ironically himself.
he single handedly suffocated this forum.
rip jonbenet forum

Maybe there will be action in the lawsuit soon, bringing new discussion topics!

Userid
Have you anything constructive to offer beyond your ad hominem remarks?

Says the guy who always goes around calling people (myself included) Trump-minded.

I ventured to the OP and did not locate LWs lawsuit filed against Dr. Spitz.

Has it been posted?

If not, I can supply the link at the drop of a pretty hat, in honor of our Little Miss Christmas.

Has it been posted?

If not, I can supply the link at the drop of a pretty hat, in honor of our Little Miss Christmas.

Wait, what? "did not locate?"

Has it been posted?

Wait, what? "did not locate?"

I will be honored to translate my post for you. Perhaps you can notify me if I am on the wrong thread as I don't frequent JBRs forum often anymore. My apologies are extended as it was an attempt to be helpful. Apparently, it is not me who can help you but maybe you can help me.

On behalf of BR, LW filed a defamation lawsuit against Dr. Werner Spitz in October, 2016. Perhaps you guys have the link for the legal documents posted in the Media Thread or on a separate thread since it is not a new lawsuit. Perhaps it was settled out of court or by some other resolution. Perhaps LW or Dr. WS has since passed away. Perhaps depositions are currently being taken. I don't know the current status so, I'll quietly tiptoe on my way out the door.

JR is all aboard:

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/
Non-Criminal Case Records
Werner Spitz

17-013731-CZ
Ramsey, John v CBS Corporation , et al.
09/14/2017
Civil Division
(CZ) - General Civil
Open Inactive
Plaintiff
Ramsey, John
John A. Lesko
Retained
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS

09/14/2017
Complaint, Filed
09/14/2017
Service Review Scheduled
09/14/2017
Status Conference Scheduled
09/14/2017
Case Filing and Jury Trial Fee - Paid
09/25/2017
Proof of Service, Filed
09/28/2017
Appearance of Attorney, Filed
09/28/2017
09/28/2017
12/15/2017
Status Conference (10:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Gibson, Sheila Ann)
12/14/2017
Reset by Court to 12/15/2017

I will be honored to translate my post for you. Perhaps you can notify me if I am on the wrong thread as I don't frequent JBRs forum often anymore. My apologies are extended as it was an attempt to be helpful. Apparently, it is not me who can help you but maybe you can help me.

On behalf of BR, LW filed a defamation lawsuit against Dr. Werner Spitz in October, 2016. Perhaps you guys have the link for the legal documents posted in the Media Thread or on a separate thread since it is not a new lawsuit. Perhaps it was settled out of court or by some other resolution. Perhaps LW or Dr. WS has since passed away. Perhaps depositions are currently being taken. I don't know the current status so, I'll quietly tiptoe on my way out the door.

Please stay, please! :stay:

Thanks, Tadpole12 for bringing the document links forward.

:seeya:

ya, don't be tippy toeing off,
anywhere, just yet.

To reiterate,
As of September 14, 2017
John Ramsey
has back doored it
into the CBS lawsuit.
No tweets from LW
wrt to JR's latest manoeuvre
no press?

ya, don't be tippy toeing off,
anywhere, just yet.

To reiterate,
As of September 14, 2017
John Ramsey
has back doored it
into the CBS lawsuit.
No tweets from LW
wrt to JR's latest manoeuvre
no press?

It looks like it’s a separate lawsuit.
#desperation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiddlesticks. I was hoping for news that, indeed, LW, encountered a visit from Karma. :naughty: :saythat: :silenced:

Is there any other family in American History that has filed the insane amount of Lawsuits due to the death of their daughter?

I can't begin to count their copious lawsuits for there's a CNN Special planned to view this evening on another case I've followed since Dec. 6, 2014, when 19yo Jessica Chambers was immolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper