543. In this segment, Defendants falsely asserted
– as a predicate to their false and defamatory conclusion that
John engaged in a criminal cover-up
– that JonBenét was not sexually assaulted because
Defendants realized the viewers would have found it difficult to
believe that John, Patsy, or Burke
penetrated JonBenét’s vagina
either during her life or in
connection with her death or as part of a cover-up.

John Ramsey v. CBS, et. al.

Page 113 of 113
JURY DEMAND

Plaintiff hereby demands a trial by jury on all claims in this action
triable by jury.

Respectfully submitted,
By: /s/ John A. Lesko

John A. Lesko (P55397)
JL@DetroitCounsel.com
134 N. Main St. Plymouth,
MI 48170 (734) 652-1338

L. LIN WOOD, P.C. L. Lin Wood (pro hac vice pending)

Page 68 of 113
F. Defendants Falsely Cast Suspicion on John Based on
Purported Behavior During the Hours After the 9-1-1 Call

442. The segment of the Documentary analyzed in this section of
the Complaint is found at page 18 through page 27 of the script
attached hereto as Exhibit B. .....

Page 72 of 113
453. Defendants knew and failed to disclose
that John turned the light on before finding JonBenét
as confirmed by John and the sole witness, Fleet White.

458. Defendants then knowingly misrepresent John’s call to his airplane
pilot that morning. Defendants knew that John was actually
making travel arrangements for his other children to come
to Michigan from out-of-state

460. Defendants hid from the viewers the fact that Kolar
had also relied on Ron Walker in
Foreign Faction.

Tadpole,

Thank you for your work on this. Here’s a dandy from JR deposition in Wolf v. Ramsey:

453. Defendants knew and failed to disclose
that John turned the light on before finding JonBenét
as confirmed by John and the sole witness, Fleet White.

HOFFMAN: When you opened the cellar door, can you describe with the best of your recollection today, what it was that you saw?

JOHN RAMSEY: I saw a white blanket and I knew immediately, I’d found JonBenét.

HOFFMAN: Had you turned the light on? Or.

JOHN RAMSEY: I DON’T REMEMBER TURNING THE LIGHT ON(shaking head from side to side)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember reading somewhere that John recognised that he had become a public figure, and explained that was why the early suits were undertaken on Burke's behalf.

Knowing what you know about this case, I offer you another example of JR using Plausible Deniability:

"How many people would know what my bonus was?” John Ramsey later asked. “If I or my wife were writing that note, why would we choose a ransom amount that would cause the police to ask us questions about it because it was close to my bonus amount?”

From Woodward’s book WHYD.

Page 72 of 113
453. Defendants knew and failed to disclose that John turned the light on before finding JonBenét as confirmed by John and the sole witness, Fleet White.

That's not how I remember it. I recall quite distinctly that Fleet said John screamed before he turned on the light. Who's "failing to disclose" now?

460. Defendants hid from the viewers the fact that Kolar had also relied on Ron Walker in Foreign Faction.

What's their point? Should Kolar have NOT taken advice from a well-respected FBI agent?

Heyya SD
c'mon it's just a little tweak.
ya, IDK why the need to mention RW,
part of the 'not a new theory' defense?

With respect to John Ramsey's lawsuit, Kolar said on Tricia's radio program that John slept through the night, but in the CBS program Kolar agreed that the mixed motives in the ransom note showed that both parents were involved in creating it.

I think this puts Kolar in actual malice territory.

With respect to John Ramsey's lawsuit, Kolar said on Tricia's radio program that John slept through the night, but in the CBS program Kolar agreed that the mixed motives in the ransom note showed that both parents were involved in creating it.

How so? It takes a mature, evolving, and incredibly self aware human mind, to learn, extract, decipher, and diagnose new data and evidence, and then openly change your belief or thoughts on whatever belief you had before.

My beliefs and/or hypothesis on this particular case has evolved exponentially over the years. It is continually evolving.

How has your theory changed over the years?

How was it malicious behavior towards JR?

JR is also a public figure.

Ha-ha. Well, he can try arguing his incredible self-awareness....

I eagerly await the day when JR is called to the stand.

What will the jury make of his leisurely reading of the mail while his daughter is allegedly kidnapped?

How will the jury feel to learn JR and PR remained separated during the early morning hours?

Further, what will be their reaction to learn that not one word was spoken about the kidnappers targeted time for placing a phone call to their home?

A list of such queries could go on infinitely....

Speaking about the mail, does anyone know where their mailbox was located? Memory fails me due to sleep depravity :)

I eagerly await the day when JR is called to the stand.

What will the jury make of his leisurely reading of the mail while his daughter is allegedly kidnapped?

How will the jury feel to learn JR and PR remained separated during the early morning hours?

Further, what will be their reaction to learn that not one word was spoken about the kidnappers targeted time for placing a phone call to their home?

A list of such queries could go on infinitely....

I believe they had a mail shoot at the front door entrance. So, it was delivered straight into the home.

I believe that is how J.T. Colfax attempted to burn the Ramsey house down by lighting the book “Interview with a vampire” on fire and tossing it in the mail shoot.

Heyya SD
c'mon it's just a little tweak.

"little tweak," huh? The whole purpose of this lawsuit is, ostensibly, to counter lies with truth, right? But from here, it just looks like more lies and obfuscations.

ya, IDK why the need to mention RW,
part of the 'not a new theory' defense?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Perhaps. If anything, it makes Kolar's theory more convoluted.

Perhaps. If anything, it makes Kolar's theory more convoluted.

I don't think Kolar was implying that John Ramsey helped write the ransom note and then went to bed. He was conveying, I believe, that John woke up unaware of what had happened. We don't know what led Kolar--and Thomas and the rest of LE--to come to that conclusion, but presumably it was based on physical evidence.

As with Darnay Hoffman, I find myself wondering about Kolar's motives.

I don't think Kolar was implying that John Ramsey helped write the ransom note and then went to bed. He was conveying, I believe, that John woke up unaware of what had happened. We don't know what led Kolar--and Thomas and the rest of LE--to come to that conclusion, but presumably it was based on physical evidence.

As with Darnay Hoffman, I find myself wondering about Kolar's motives.

When does Kolar have JR finding out exactly what happened? Is it before the ransom note is written (assuming it was written in the morning just before the police call) or after?

I do not subscribe to the theory that JR gradually pieced together what happened while the police were there.

When does Kolar have JR finding out exactly what happened? Is it before the ransom note is written (assuming it was written in the morning just before the police call) or after?

I do not subscribe to the theory that JR gradually pieced together what happened while the police were there.

I don't remember him saying anything else about it in the interview, just that John slept through the night. I do remember Kolar speaking very slowly and not saying much.

It's not covered in his book that I can recall. His reddit might have more info.

In his AMA, Kolar says that John became an accessory when he failed to report his discovery of the body at 11am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298