Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This seems odd to me. Sorry if it's been addressed... I'm catching up.

I get that the dogs would do a "war bark" if someone was on the property, but as it appears it was SS, why lurk around? Why not enter the house, or knock, or make their presence known? That was a long drive to make to do something stealthily without making your presence known in the middle of the night. What was he doing and where? The garage? Parents car? Somewhere on the property? It's just odd.
The insinuation (source: that interview, at the same time referenced in the quote) is that DS would not have let SS in if he knocked or texted or whatever. Later in that interview, CS wonders aloud why SS even called him to Kissimmee, and they speculate it was so he wasn’t in the house when SS went to North Port.
  • On 2/28, SS tried logging in to his Google account while on his parents WiFi, but was unsuccessful. He told his parents he went to North Port to grab a few things and get his ducks in a row but couldn't find what he was looking for. LE believes he was attempting to log in to Google to deleted images of him abusing MS (78)
    • JS said at this time he tried to log in to his email from her phone but was unsuccessful because of 2 factor authentication
Oy vey this post was long.
At this point, CS had given SS a spare phone to use since his was in LE’s possession. I don’t know if there is any advantage to using his parents wifi here (ie. If that’s reason enough to drive to North Port). If he had problems getting into the account on JS’s phone because of security settings, it is possible that he believed he might be able to log in to the Google account on a recognized IP (his parents wifi) without being required to do 2FA.

Bolding by me for focus.

I find this part interesting because I had the same thoughts a while back. That Jen found out what was going on and went off and SS was taking the blame. I posted about that feeling way upthread. And not because I believe SS needs a break here, because what he did was thoroughly disgusting, but because I can't stop thinking that it could be a possibility.

And it just might explain a lot of things about her behavior.

All MOO.
I’m curious about this hypothesis. If you think JS killed MS, or was present at the time that SS did, how do you think it went down? Was it planned? What was the plan after? Did JS stick it on SS to clean up, or did SS volunteer out of guilt like DS suggests? In what ways did she participate in the cover up? Why isn’t SS pointing the finger?

I’d like to hear anyone’s hypothesis. SS is the one who has been arrested, and so the information we have is inherently centered around the case against him, which leaves some blank spots. But I’m curious what people are seeing that they believe supports JS having direct responsibility (ie. in actions, not just moral responsibility). Please share!

So JS was informed by the school counselor that MS was drawing sexual pictures and that didn't raise a red flag? The more we learn, the more it makes sense that MS couldn't go to JS about what was happening to her. That has got to be the most ultimate betrayal, to know your mother will not protect you.

In one of those interviews, deb was crying, saying " he couldn't get in" and Now I cant remember why, something was locked that normally wasnt I think. I'll try to find it.
Dad/CS explained this earlier -- something about he took the digital keypad off the door for some tech related issue and that SS would not be able to enter.

Messaging each other in the same house is totally a thing, imo. I think a comedian and his wife built a whole podcast on this phenomenon. (I think it was Patton Oswalt?)

I'll text my older kiddo from down the hallway... "hey so tomorrow we leave at 745am cuz I have an appt in the morning, ok?" So that I KNOW they see it and they're chatting with friends or doing homework!

The content & context of the message is what disturbs me. "She's made her nest".... AS A 37 YEAR OLD MAN LIES IN A BED WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL..... is the HUMONGOUS issue here.
yes, HUMONGOUS!!!! yes, its true some people engage in texting while in the same home. it is a funny to me. in this scenario, SUPPOSEDLY, both of them just left JS, as she *sent them off to bed*. Madeline was so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY talking about her party and showing her the presents. and lets not forget according to JS stating in the LE vehicle ride, she said WE watched Sister Act, 'well not all of it', she said.

IMO, JS never saw or spoke to her daughter that nite. Madeline used no electronics, no phone per JS and said 'good nite' and 'yeah thats it' <-------JS media interview. never mentions watching a movie. I can believe no electronics use NOW....IMO she was incapacitated.

So JS was informed by the school counselor that MS was drawing sexual pictures and that didn't raise a red flag? The more we learn, the more it makes sense that MS couldn't go to JS about what was happening to her. That has got to be the most ultimate betrayal, to know your mother will not protect you.
JS BullS'd the teacher counselor (audio released of her LE interview) when she was contacted about it. JS said Madeline was seeing a therapist once a week. IOW, JS is taking care of Madeline's well being and her emotional issues, no worries!

was Madeline seeing a therapist? or was that BS so the counselor wouldnt escalate it? also, was Madeline formally diagnosed as having asthma, (inhaler in backpack and school teachers interviews about it)... because it sure seems JS disregarded that medical issue when she was 'reported missing', as well as no mention in media interviews.

JS BullS'd the teacher counselor (audio released of her LE interview) when she was contacted about it. JS said Madeline was seeing a therapist once a week. IOW, JS is taking care of Madeline's well being and her emotional issues, no worries!

was Madeline seeing a therapist? or was that BS so the counselor wouldnt escalate it? also, was Madeline formally diagnosed as having asthma, (inhaler in backpack and school teachers interviews about it)... because it sure seems JS disregarded that medical issue when she was 'reported missing', as well as no mention in media interviews.
She would have needed to see someone who could prescribe ADHD meds. A regular GP can't... at least, that's how it is in my country.

MOO

Dad/CS explained this earlier -- something about he took the digital keypad off the door for some tech related issue and that SS would not be able to enter.
Thank you, I was having trouble finding it.

To keep people from walking in when you don't want anyone walking in. It's not like it's a keyed lock that you lock when you leave the room, it's to lock people out when you're inside.

(hopefully I'm not spamming the thread. I'm getting caught up at a time when the thread has gone to sleep. lol)
25 years ago, we had these locks on our apartment doors in a tenement house (4 families). If a stranger appeared at the door, you hadn't to let him in, but you could talk to him at the slightly opened door, the chain hooked.
In case SS, his bed certainly was positioned in a way, that you couldn't have a view onto it, standing at the slightly opened room door. How convenient. Should "someone" have had a concern and showed up at his room door (chain hooked), he could have answered a question or two and could have said "Pst! Maddie is already sleeping, don't wake the poor girl up!" :rolleyes:

Like that’s another thing that really bothers me about this case. Maddie was picking up all these mental health buzzwords — like “overstimulated” —to describe her feelings without even knowing what they meant. This was proven when she couldn’t explain those feelings to her counselor. And if I had to guess, I’d bet my life savings that she was being fed that stuff by her mom. And I remember one of her friends said something in an interview to the effect of MS “was starting to show signs of bipolar” (which is utter BS if you ask me).

It makes me so angry and incredibly sad that JS was likely projecting all of her mental health issues onto to Maddie. It guess it just really hits home to me because my mom has bipolar disorder (and my granny had it, too). So, I’ve spent my entire adult life on pins and needles waiting for the bipolar bomb to drop on me. (So far, so good). Thankfully, my mom never once made me feel like her issues were my issues. I was able to enjoy my childhood without worrying about what the future might bring. It saddens me to think that Madeline wasn’t even afforded that simple luxury on top of all of the other horrors that were going on at home. UGH!
It seems to me sometimes like a Munchausen syndrome, that JS had and practiced. Everything circling around the mental health of her daughter, to get herself constant attention and help (help by all the adults in her radius, whether SS or grandpa or grandma or CS or M's bio father or whoever). MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back