By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
OliviaG1996,
Well there might just be something in the bike legend. Since anyone who remembers way back whenever BlueCrab suggested in his BDI theory that BR had a sleepover with a friend, and it all went wrong ending the death of JonBenet, and that the friend cycled back home on a Ramsey bike?

Now from memory there is a crime-scene image of the wine-cellar showing a bike in the background?

That would mean three bikes, two upstairs and one down in the wine-cellar?

So maybe BR was to be given a bike on his birthday, he would have seen it on his visit there on Christmas Day afternoon, would this not help to diffuse any anger?

img_4123.jpg

Iirc Burke did NOT get a bike that Christmas. The Barnhills were not storing 3 bikes. But all the lies about the bikes tell me that Burke not getting one was a bone of contention. That must have started very early Christmas morning ... look at this photo again .. it is still pitch dark outside.

Also the flash in the door glass is from the camera, right? A video camera wouldn't appear that way would it?

Christmas had to be an extremely long day for them. Look at how early it started. The tension probably escalated ALL day long,

I remember reading that Burke was an early riser - except for one day!

On Christmas day 1996 In Boulder:
Sunrise was 7:21 AM
Astronomical Twilight 5:43 AM
Nautical Twilight 6:17 AM
Civil Twilight 6:51 AM

And http://www.digital-photo-secrets.co...een-civil-nautical-and-astronomical-twilight/

explains the different twilights.

Yeah droopy maybe because he bashed her on the head? What a .

Most normal people would say, "I miss her so much I can't believe she's gone" "My life has been so hard without her" Etc. But not Burke. It's ".....small casket, droopy eye." whilst smirking.

That was absolutely a jaw-dropper for me. "I remember one of her eyes was kinda droopy, that was weird..." <grinning the entire time> Really the most horrible thing he could come up with, still insulting her to this day....Maybe because she had an autopsy, you sick !

Iirc Burke did NOT get a bike that Christmas. The Barnhills were not storing 3 bikes. But all the lies about the bikes tell me that Burke not getting one was a bone of contention. That must have started very early Christmas morning ... look at this photo again .. it is still pitch dark outside.

Also the flash in the door glass is from the camera, right? A video camera wouldn't appear that way would it?

Christmas had to be an extremely long day for them. Look at how early it started. The tension probably escalated ALL day long,
I agree the bike thing I think was the start of this. I think it built all day too. He was probably throwing tantrums over it. For them to change their stories to they allllll 3 got bikes is a tell. I'm beginning to see the small things in this case are what adds up to the things they want hidden. The bike was the motive. Now we don't just have a kid that possibly has issues erupting over nothing. Now we have a kid with motive for his behavior escalating. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. I would venture to guess those at the party also witnessed his behavior and was the reason they were hushed. Maybe he was already being rough with her at the party. That may be the reason the GJ came back with their verdict. He may have threatened her at the party. If he did and everyone heard it, then that would be where they failed to protect her. JMOO
Btw- I posted the first part of the Dr. Phil interview in the thread that it belongs in. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah droopy maybe because he bashed her on the head? What a .

Most normal people would say, "I miss her so much I can't believe she's gone" "My life has been so hard without her" Etc. But not Burke. It's ".....small casket, droopy eye." whilst smirking.
Agree with y'all those comments make me want to throw up. Disgusting

Remember how Joe Barnhill (pretty sure it was him) made a comment about seeing BR riding a bike? Remember how the R's have inconsistent stories about whether or not JB rode her new bike?

What if BR took her bike from her and rode it when she went out to play? It was blue, Joe wouldn't have known it was a girl's bike right away.

Just a thought.

This may seem farfetched and I am new to this case, but this is what I think happened:

JR would assault JBR and it was a regular occurrence. This is why her room was so far away (at the other end of the house in her own wing) from both the master bedroom and BR's bedroom -- because it was secluded and contained a bathroom.

That night, PR caught him in the act or found out about it. She went to do the laundry that night, instead of the morning like she said, and uncovered the abuse then. They were fighting all night and BR clearly heard the commotion, but was told to never speak of it. It was a vicious fight between two parents and it occurred in the area outside JBR's bedroom or her actual bedroom itself.

JBR was either right there during the fight -- maybe even a part of the fight (in a verbal sense). Things had gotten physical between JR and PR. Maybe she was absolute frantic, screaming about what was transpiring.

PR, in an absolute rage about what she just found out, took out her emotions on JBR during the fight, striking her in the head with an object -- perhaps out of anger, perhaps with the intent to "calm her down" from the frantic fit she may have been throwing as her parents fought; perhaps both. I think that object -- whatever it was -- was disposed of in some way along with the paint brush part.

Once PR struck her, this snapped both parents out of rage and into shock. They frantically try to help JBR. Her responses are limited and there is obviously a problem, but she's still up. BR wakes up and goes to see what's going on. He's told to stay out of the bedroom (don't look at your sister), go to the kitchen and start preparing a snack, with the desperate hope to make JBR feel better and snap her out of it. As he prepares the snack, they bring JBR down and desperately try to feed her the pineapple. She gets one piece down somehow, but it's obvious it's in vein. BR is brought back to bed by John and told by him that everything will be okay, while PR feeds JBR the pineapple. Eventually, they try to take her up to bed again, but she's waning or has maybe even stopped breathing.

In order to hide the cardinal sins that both parents have committed to this child, it's decided what horrifically needs to be done to keep the family in tact. The paint brush was used to obscure the assault that was taking that very night, and the strangulation was used to obscure the initial blow to the head. They both get lawyers because they both know of the unforgivable sins they committed that night.

That was absolutely a jaw-dropper for me. "I remember one of her eyes was kinda droopy, that was weird..." Really the most horrible thing he could come up with, still insulting her to this day....Maybe because she had an autopsy, you sick !
The "droopy eye" comment was (to say the least) insensitive. I don't imagine he knew exactly what they do during an autopsy, but he had to know her brain had been removed. The top of her skull was cut off with a saw, and the brain had been removed, preserved for examination, and kept for evidence. When the autopsy is finished, the empty space is filled with inorganic material as filling and to absorb any fluids that might fill the empty space and leak out. Then the removed skullcap is replaced and the scalp pulled back over it and sewn up. If one eye drooped more than the other, it was because the ME didn't fill the empty space with enough stuffing. The following image shows how close the eyeball (yellow circle) is to the brain:

attachment.php

Also, some were questioning how JonBenet's hair was arranged when her body was found. I'll post this photo which started circulating a couple of years ago, but I've blanked out her face. It's just too shocking and sad to see it for the first time. I won't post the original photo showing her face, but it can be found posted by others. Anyway, in this autopsy photo you can see how her hair was arranged in the two ponytails:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Brain-Skull Radiograph with eyeball.JPG
    Brain-Skull Radiograph with eyeball.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Face (Right) (4).JPG
    Face (Right) (4).JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 383
And there she goes, "flaunting it" yet again...

Heymom,
Very strange, given the nature of the case and what he must know the public perception of the R's is. And that's is him referring to a 6-year old not a teenager, etc.

Does this offer some insight into how he thought about JonBenet? In one of the interviews where he is asked about Christmas Day morning BR flippantly describes how they took turns at taking photos as they opened their gifts.

So taking photos was a breeze for 9-year old BR, I just wonder if he took photos of JonBenet at pageants, at the house for his own picture album?

Heymom,
Very strange, given the nature of the case and what he must know the public perception of the R's is. And that's is him referring to a 6-year old not a teenager, etc.

Does this offer some insight into how he thought about JonBenet? In one of the interviews where he is asked about Christmas Day morning BR flippantly describes how they took turns at taking photos as they opened their gifts.

So taking photos was a breeze for 9-year old BR, I just wonder if he took photos of JonBenet at pageants, at the house for his own picture album?

I think that photo shows a bit of JonBenet's personality, or her desire to perform, or something that she expressed by, as BR terms it, "flaunting it." Was she performing for the camera? Seeking her mother's (and maybe her father's) approval? Or just expressing her own personality and joyful nature? We could have known by now, if she had lived. She might have gone on to become a Miss America, or maybe she'd have ditched all of that and just lived a normal life, going to college, having a career, getting married and having her own children.

It is my feeling & belief that BR probably resented his sister from the start, that she was an easy child to love, whereas he had his quirks and challenges. It wasn't the bike, if she got one and he didn't, but more of who she was, that he resented. That to me, was the motivation for the act(s) that he inflicted on her, and the fact that he had no remorse afterward.

The "droopy eye" comment was (to say the least) insensitive. I don't imagine he knew exactly what they do during an autopsy, but he had to know her brain had been removed. The top of her skull was cut off with a saw, and the brain had been removed, preserved for examination, and kept for evidence. When the autopsy is finished, the empty space is filled with inorganic material as filling and to absorb any fluids that might fill the empty space and leak out. Then the removed skullcap is replaced and the scalp pulled back over it and sewn up. If one eye drooped more than the other, it was because the ME didn't fill the empty space with enough stuffing. The following image shows how close the eyeball (yellow circle) is to the brain:

Also, some were questioning how JonBenet's hair was arranged when her body was found. I'll post this photo which started circulating a couple of years ago, but I've blanked out her face. It's just too shocking and sad to see it for the first time. I won't post the original photo showing her face, but it can be found posted by others. Anyway, in this autopsy photo you can see how her hair was arranged in the two ponytails:

I seriously doubt if BR knew what had happened during an autopsy. But he chose to say what he said, in front of a national audience, in order to make another little derogatory remark about his sister at a time when she could not even defend herself. So, there is her body, in a (small) casket, and it is the last time he will see her. What sticks with him, after all of these years, is that one of her eyes was droopy? And so he chooses to make that observation, out loud, on camera, as people listen to him worldwide? I mean, it is very telling to me that he chose to state something none of us knew and no one needed to know, because that would change people's mental image of what she looked like. "You see, she was not flawless, even in death she was messed up." Jealous to the end.

I hope he burns in hell. In case you read this, Burke Ramsey, I hope you burn in the darkest level of hell.

I think that photo shows a bit of JonBenet's personality, or her desire to perform, or something that she expressed by, as BR terms it, "flaunting it." Was she performing for the camera? Seeking her mother's (and maybe her father's) approval? Or just expressing her own personality and joyful nature? We could have known by now, if she had lived. She might have gone on to become a Miss America, or maybe she'd have ditched all of that and just lived a normal life, going to college, having a career, getting married and having her own children.

It is my feeling & belief that BR probably resented his sister from the start, that she was an easy child to love, whereas he had his quirks and challenges. It wasn't the bike, if she got one and he didn't, but more of who she was, that he resented. That to me, was the motivation for the act(s) that he inflicted on her, and the fact that he had no remorse afterward.

Heymom,
BBM: I reckon it was her expressing her personality, some people have that ability to connect, JonBenet had it in spades at only 6-years old.

I'm thinking BR was obsessed with JonBenet for all the wrong reasons, they slept in the same room, played doctors, and the pictures dumped in the basement might belong to BR. He was neglected, he lived in her shadow, he never played with her outside the bedroom, only with his friends on sleepovers, so where was JonBenet during these sleepovers?

I reckon the parents knew about BR and JonBenet's unhealthy relationship but possibly thought they might grow out of it, still it mushroomed into something really dysfunctional, and despite books and advice from Don and Nedra Paugh it led to JonBenet's death.

I posted this in another thread and I'm curious what everyone else says :)

I just came across an interview I found interesting. I'll post the link here (and hope it works!)

Patsy stated in a 1998 interview that she woke up sometime between 5:30-6:00am. She then stated she dressed, put her make up on, brushed her hair, got some more stuff ready for the trip, blah blah. In total she estimated the time from when she woke up to when she went downstairs and found the ransom note to be about 45 mins at the most an hour. So lets assume she woke up at 5:30. That would put her downstairs at the latest at 6:30. (earliest 6:10) Then there was about 10-15 minutes of reading the note, screaming for John, checking BR and JB's rooms before the 911 call was made. So at the latest that would be 6:45. (earliest 6:20) and these times would be later is she woke up later than 5;30. But remember the 9-11 call was made at 5:52AM. So....is it more likely that she was making up times or that she forgot what time the call was made/she got up/etc. PERSONALLY time would stand still if i found a note saying my daughter was kidnapped. I would know to the SECOND what time it was.....thoughts?

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Pa...w-Complete.htm

Duchess: everything about that is fishy to me. Every single thing this family did -- even to BR staying in his bedroom while his mom went "ape" -- is fishy to me, but I digress...

Yes, very strange, considering she would go to all that trouble to put on makeup, brush her hair, etc....but NOT change clothes (other than intimates), and put on the same exact outfit she wore the night before. Some may argue that she was simply a bit off on the time though, assuming she wasn't paying attention (like anyone else wouldn't be).

Duchess: everything about that is fishy to me. Every single thing this family did -- even to BR staying in his bedroom while his mom went "ape" -- is fishy to me, but I digress...

Yes, very strange, considering she would go to all that trouble to put on makeup, brush her hair, etc....but NOT change clothes (other than intimates), and put on the same exact outfit she wore the night before. Some may argue that she was simply a bit off on the time though, assuming she wasn't paying attention (like anyone else wouldn't be).

I used to be IDI. But now I'm in the BDI camp. I just wish (like everyone here) that something could be found to prove it: concrete evidence.

BR's behavior is sometimes confusing but also not surprising. I have two brothers and a friend with ADHD/Aspbergers. Burke fits the mold perfectly. Awkwardness and introverted (even before JB was killed). And it also fits the theory that he hit her in a rage. Some Aspbergers kids can't control an outburst and it comes out as physical. I can see Burke hitting her and even leaving her for a bit before getting his parents.

Remember how Joe Barnhill (pretty sure it was him) made a comment about seeing BR riding a bike? Remember how the R's have inconsistent stories about whether or not JB rode her new bike?

What if BR took her bike from her and rode it when she went out to play? It was blue, Joe wouldn't have known it was a girl's bike right away.

Just a thought.
In the Xmas picture JB's bike looks really small. Just right for a 6 year old. Barnhill would probably know if it was JB's bike or not since he had the bike in his garage? I can't see why Burke would get so upset over not getting a bike since he already had one. But that's me assuming normal behavior.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

In the Xmas picture JB's bike looks really small. Just right for a 6 year old. Barnhill would probably know if it was JB's bike or not since he had the bike in his garage? I can't see why Burke would get so upset over not getting a bike since he already had one. But that's me assuming normal behavior. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Oh, I definitely can. I'm the last of 5 children spread out over almost 21 years. I got a new bike when I was 8. After my parents died, when I was 39 and my oldest sister was 60, she lit into me about being spoiled rotten because I'd gotten a new bike when I was 8!

She said she never had a new bike. She had a horse when she was growing up, mind you, but I guess she only had used bikes. And that was my fault in her mind somehow.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt if BR knew what had happened during an autopsy. But he chose to say what he said, in front of a national audience, in order to make another little derogatory remark about his sister at a time when she could not even defend herself. So, there is her body, in a (small) casket, and it is the last time he will see her. What sticks with him, after all of these years, is that one of her eyes was droopy? And so he chooses to make that observation, out loud, on camera, as people listen to him worldwide? I mean, it is very telling to me that he chose to state something none of us knew and no one needed to know, because that would change people's mental image of what she looked like. "You see, she was not flawless, even in death she was messed up." Jealous to the end.

I hope he burns in hell. In case you read this, Burke Ramsey, I hope you burn in the darkest level of hell.
Amen. He is still jealous of her to this day.

I posted this in another thread and I'm curious what everyone else says :)

I just came across an interview I found interesting. I'll post the link here (and hope it works!)

Patsy stated in a 1998 interview that she woke up sometime between 5:30-6:00am. She then stated she dressed, put her make up on, brushed her hair, got some more stuff ready for the trip, blah blah. In total she estimated the time from when she woke up to when she went downstairs and found the ransom note to be about 45 mins at the most an hour. So lets assume she woke up at 5:30. That would put her downstairs at the latest at 6:30. (earliest 6:10) Then there was about 10-15 minutes of reading the note, screaming for John, checking BR and JB's rooms before the 911 call was made. So at the latest that would be 6:45. (earliest 6:20) and these times would be later is she woke up later than 5;30. But remember the 9-11 call was made at 5:52AM. So....is it more likely that she was making up times or that she forgot what time the call was made/she got up/etc. PERSONALLY time would stand still if i found a note saying my daughter was kidnapped. I would know to the SECOND what time it was.....thoughts?

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Pa...w-Complete.htm
I've been thinking they never went to sleep. Honestly. So I can see her getting her times and lies screwed up. Most would remember what time they set their alarm for on a morning that ended like that. I don't think PR ever even busted into BR room looking for JonBenet. I think he was up relishing in the commotion he had caused by his crime. Probably coldly even played his Nintendo. He had knocked out the competition and could probably care less because he was moving on with his life.
You should look up Linda Wilcox on a candy rose website. Her interviews. Wow. It speaks volumes on how that house functioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back