By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
It was John himself who put the flashlight in his own hands (as retold by Dr Phil).

icedtea4me

Excerpt, Dr Phil Episode 2
DR PHIL: I think your dad had said he used the flashlight that night to put you to bed, and then you snuck downstairs to play?

BURKE: Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was kinda in bed, and wanting to get this thing out.

DR PHIL: Did you use the flashlight, so you wouldn't be seen?

BURKE: I don't remember. I just remember being downstairs, I remember this toy.
BBM: IMO a coached answer !

Also you have Dr Phil asking Burke if he knew about PDI. He says he knew about the cover up theory, but not about the bed wetting part.

Switch to his interview, age 9 with the police detective where he talks about JonBenet wetting the bed. How would he know that?

BR said he stayed in his room the whole time?

So is JR saying he used the flashlight to put BR to bed because he wants people to think he (JR) brought it back downstairs, i.e. is he covering for BR, since from above BR does not remember using the flashlight, thats called A Get Out Of Jail Card.

Lets assume nobody except JonBenet's killer really knows what happened that night, especially BPD employees.

So if Burke never told us he went back downstairs, i.e. down the stairs, not down to the basement, what difference would it make?

Why does BR need to tell us he was creeping about the house after, allegedly, everyone was in their bedroom?

Same applies to JR via the flashlight, whats the percentage, why bother, unless your taking a bullet for another family member?

I'm guessing some of the stuff redacted from the CBS documentaries relates to JR and BR's latest revelations, and that JR is taking a bullet for BR.

Why because JR is not long for this planet, Patsy is deceased, so there is only BR left to cover for?

Otherwise JR could re-arrange the deck chairs to point at Patsy, and you know what they say about the dead?

icedtea4me

Excerpt, Dr Phil Episode 2

BBM: IMO a coached answer !

Also you have Dr Phil asking Burke if he knew about PDI. He says he knew about the cover up theory, but not about the bed wetting part.

Switch to his interview, age 9 with the police detective where he talks about JonBenet wetting the bed. How would he know that?

BR said he stayed in his room the whole time?

So is JR saying he used the flashlight to put BR to bed because he wants people to think he (JR) brought it back downstairs, i.e. is he covering for BR, since from above BR does not remember using the flashlight, thats called A Get Out Of Jail Card.

Lets assume nobody except JonBenet's killer really knows what happened that night, especially BPD employees.

So if Burke never told us he went back downstairs, i.e. down the stairs, not down to the basement, what difference would it make?

Why does BR need to tell us he was creeping about the house after, allegedly, everyone was in their bedroom?

Same applies to JR via the flashlight, whats the percentage, why bother, unless your taking a bullet for another family member?

I'm guessing some of the stuff redacted from the CBS documentaries relates to JR and BR's latest revelations, and that JR is taking a bullet for BR.

Why because JR is not long for this planet, Patsy is deceased, so there is only BR left to cover for?

Otherwise JR could re-arrange the deck chairs to point at Patsy, and you know what they say about the dead?

The flashlight isn’t even on the kitchen counter in the morning for most of the kidnapping phase. Someone moved it to it’s spot on the counter, where it was observed during the shooting of the crime scene video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm starting to see why nobody posts here anymore.
Me too.

The huge decrease in activity in the Ramsey section perfectly coincides with a handful of very vocal BDI hijacking all case discussion and continually dancing around pineapple and poopy pants.

It got so bad that some BDI I know stopped posting in this section because of it. When it gets to the point where BDI members are sick of it, you know it's a problem.

The ironic thing is that, the people who have been driven away the most, are PDI'ers.
Not just PDI.....RDI in general. They were attacked, labeled trolls, and their posts ignored or mocked in favor of going over the pineapple and poop for the thousandth time that month, as if 999 posts on that topic weren't enough.

There were a few JDI members here who were great contributors to this site who never post anymore.

You are now mocked and labeled a Ramsey apologist if you don't believe their 9 year old son killed her. That's what Ramsey communities have been reduced to.

All the facts point to an R. What they don't point to is the R that did it, or it would be case solved. As bad as BDI posters seem, IDI was far worse and still P/JDI fought the long bloody battle. Now that the narrative has changed and its not so easy to fight, where are they?. Do you think that it has anything to do with P/JDI's turning BDI? A good portion did because they had always been and were just to afraid to say anything.
That's not true. They weren't turning BDI although a handful did.

Oh...and its "easy to fight". All you have to do is discuss the evidence in the case as none of it points towards him. BDI knows this and this is why the quality of case discussion plunged.

Afraid to say anything? That's laughable.

The only theory ever laughed at, and laughed at for years was BDI. Why? Because there's no evidence for it. Both RDI and IDI never took it seriously. Once it became the fad due to the fact its the last theory not to go mainstream, some people started buying into it.

THis is why it goes round and round and round the same couple things. There's no evidence for it and to keep pouring fuel on it, have to dance around the same thing.

In 20 years this is the first time that most of the case isn't being discussed and I am not surprised in the least that a LOT of people stopped posting.

They got drowned out, got tired of pineapple and poop, and finally just threw their hands in the air and moved on.

BDI makes the mistake of believing the echo chamber its creating means everyone switched to BDI. People aren't switching. They're leaving. Big difference.

Not all of them have left the actual site....just this section. I see them in other sections and talk with some of them in private messages.

Ironically I wasn't interested in participating in any discussions about this until everyone started saying BDI. I was excited when I went to watch the CBS special on YouTube. I thought it would have some information that had never been released to the public that would prove Burke did it but there wasn't anything except fingerprints on silverware.

It was John himself who put the flashlight in his own hands (as retold by Dr Phil).

I went back and checked. You are right. I'd only seen it once and put those words into BRs mouth. He simply confirmed it. Thank you for keeping me honest. I will double check my facts before I post.

The flashlight isn’t even on the kitchen counter in the morning for most of the kidnapping phase. Someone moved it to it’s spot on the counter, where it was observed during the shooting of the crime scene video.

Cottonstar,
Nice observation, something posters have disregarded recently in favor of ad hominem rhetoric, and as an ole timer I can genuinely claim I've seen it all before, I reckon only Tricia and JR can trump me?

Everyone and their dog knows my position on BDI so I will not labor the case. Yet why is JR now claiming ownership of the flashlight, in distiction to that of Burke Ramsey, who only remembers going back downstairs?

Why would he remember that?

Cottonstar,
Nice observation, something posters have disregarded recently in favor of ad hominem rhetoric, and as an ole timer I can genuinely claim I've seen it all before, I reckon only Tricia and JR can trump me?

Everyone and their dog knows my position on BDI so I will not labor the case. Yet why is JR now claiming ownership of the flashlight, in distiction to that of Burke Ramsey, who only remembers going back downstairs?

In my opinion, the flashlight is a big fat red herring. Misdirection.

I think the Rams used the flashlight to pull-off their 6 hour cover-up, but I don’t believe it’s the weapon.

With the way JR was moving everything around at the scene that morning, he is my guess, as to who, wiped it and planted it. Why? Misdirection and mud.

The flashlight actually disappeared from the evidence room, for about a month back in 1997. Why? Who knows?

Yes, a lot of small strangeness in this case.

a case for hunters. maybe it is a rabbit, maybe it is a deer.

it could be a dinosaur.

Yes, a lot of small strangeness in this case.

a case for hunters. maybe it is a rabbit, maybe it is a deer.

it could be a dinosaur.

archieil,

Wow so this internet page says David Attenborough, check the spelling, born 1926, oops and I was claiming to be an ole timer, talked about pterosaurs http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/life/Pterosaur , whereas I really wanted to reference Terasaurs, i.e. really big guys?

Then of course this must mean I'm a dinosaur LOL.

Arthur Conan Doyle may have named it as the Case Of The Missing Body?

In my opinion, the flashlight is a big fat red herring. Misdirection.

I think the Rams used the flashlight to pull-off their 6 hour cover-up, but I don’t believe it’s the weapon.

With the way JR was moving everything around at the scene that morning, he is my guess, as to who, wiped it and planted it. Why? Misdirection and mud.

The flashlight actually disappeared from the evidence room, for about a month back in 1997. Why? Who knows?

Cottonstar,
Sure does look like that, I can never forget Patsy saying Dont GoTheir Pal. i.e. she knew, pardon the pun, where the body was buried !

Any mother would've made a similar statement if an accusation was on the verge of being made towards their other child.

Anyone whose read the full transcripts and not relied on just the soundbite knows that the pals DID go there. Nothing came of it because there's nothing there, as people such as Garnett, Kane, etc. will tell you.

Yet why is JR now claiming ownership of the flashlight, in distiction to that of Burke Ramsey, who only remembers going back downstairs?

IDK, maybe something that may be eventually released through LS's case file,
a witness'/neighbour's statement
with more detail wrt to time frame?

or ya misdirection.

Right.
We are as yet unaware of what was detailed in the final episode,
and only court documents from the plaintiff to suggest
it featured alternative theories.

Right.
We are as yet unaware of what was detailed in the final episode,
and only court documents from the plaintiff to suggest
it featured alternative theories.[/QUOTE

SPOILER WARNING

The final episode has Burke Ramsey smiling that beutific grin , llke saying maybe I Did It but you will never know, but in a twist yet unrelated does Burke Ramsey sire any children ..... ?

Coming soon , in an episode just for you

I've seen one photo of the kitchen worktop without the flashlight, but I can't tell if it is just out of view at the angle the photo was taken, given the distance between the flashlight and the large bowl. Is there another photo showing the full counter top without the flashlight?

AnatomyColdCase029.jpg

6aea119f28e4387f42ed1bf5840a1958--jonbenet-ramsey-house-ramsey-case.jpg

I've seen one photo of the kitchen worktop without the flashlight, but I can't tell if it is just out of view at the angle the photo was taken, given the distance between the flashlight and the large bowl. Is there another photo showing the full counter top without the flashlight?

AnatomyColdCase029.jpg

6aea119f28e4387f42ed1bf5840a1958--jonbenet-ramsey-house-ramsey-case.jpg

Here is one. Notice JonBenet’s pillow on the counter, in a different position then it was during the crime scene video.
55c9c8d36a830cac721796ff37817c16.jpg

4fdb8f1179e93960e27557a11b02d6fd.jpg
7a54edc217ab66f1e89c1e30b8c27490.jpg

Any mother would've made a similar statement if an accusation was on the verge of being made towards their other child.

Anyone whose read the full transcripts and not relied on just the soundbite knows that the pals DID go there. Nothing came of it because there's nothing there, as people such as Garnett, Kane, etc. will tell you.

singularity,
Any mother, really? It is not the veracity of the statement I am recounting but the attitude as your post itself forceably underlines.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back