CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's creeping me out is that in 2 of the ceremonies, the girls have on the same dresses. Those dresses still fit and the girls don't look any older despite the photos being several years apart.

Tell me I'm seeing it wrong. *shudder*
At first I thought well they just handed down to next younger, but then the baby would have one and maybe eldest not, so I think you may be right. These kids weren't allowed to be individuals.

Most troubling story I've read. Thank goodness for the one that escaped! Very strange facebook page too. I want to hear from those that knew them and the family.

So, $1,935 itemized as furnishings, appliances, etc. and $500 worth of DVD’s and 3 new cars? Absolutely bizarre. Besides being horrifyingly cruel to their own kids these people had some seriously crazy pants priorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is unbelievable. Those poor kids and kidlike adults. They have to be seriously messed up. I notice that only one girl wears her hair parted on the side, little rebel!! I thought perhaps she’s the one who made a run for it, but she looks older than I imagine the 17 year old would look who is said to look about 10.

In that scribe for bankrupt, it said 12 kids. That was in 2011.

I'm not even understand HOW you get that a far in debt...even with 12 kids. You stop having what you can't afford. There wasn't a reason they couldn't repay their debt. Guess that's neither here or there.

What is important is all the kids. Maybe his $80K 401K can be used to pay the govt for taking care of his kids now. I can't imagine what their medical bills will end up being, and the long term effect this will have on them mentally and physically. I pray those kids get the help they need to move away from this.

And YES, dig at their former residences, and their current. Some of the kids might be able to remember a child or baby dying.

I did see a few minor medical bills, but nothing for something like a delivery, surgery, IVF, etc. Very minor bills. One was $10.. tell me they couldn't pay that!

What would be the reason that not all children were chained up?
If the oldest were, the young ones you would expect to be noisy and running around in and out.
If the oldest were free, there shouldn't be this situation.
Both parents had to have been out of the home at the same time at some point.
Were some of the children more brainwashed or terrified than others to let their situation be known?

I wonder if some were mentally disabled and easier to control, leaving the others “needing” to be chained to keep them inside. The 17 year old was heroic. She must have been terrified. Smart of her to grab a phone or whatever it was. I’m sure they were all taught not to trust the neighbors.

These birthing people were arrested for torture, according to the Sheriff's report.
Is it considered torture to be locked in shackles, or were more methods of restraint/obedience used?
Dear God.

I wonder if some were mentally disabled and easier to control, leaving the others “needing” to be chained to keep them inside. The 17 year old was heroic. She must have been terrified. Smart of her to grab a phone or whatever it was. I’m sure they were all taught not to trust the neighbors.

a weird form of munchausen by proxy? At any rate I bet any disabilities they have were intentionally caused by the mother/father neglecting their needs over the years. In an attempt at making them forever children I’m sure some terrible things happened to their poor developing minds/bodies. :( They deliberately tried to stunt these human beings growth.

These birthing people were arrested for torture, according to the Sheriff's report.
Is it considered torture to be locked in shackles, or were more methods of restraint/obedience used?
Dear God.

I imagine starving the children would also be considered torture, along with chaining them up in dark, filthy rooms. But there certainly could be more. I’m glad no one died. We don’t know their condition, but if they were taken to the police station first, and then the hospital, I assume they were well enough to be questioned.

In that scribe for bankrupt, it said 12 kids. That was in 2011.

I'm not even understand HOW you get that a far in debt...even with 12 kids. You stop having what you can't afford. There wasn't a reason they couldn't repay their debt. Guess that's neither here or there.

What is important is all the kids. Maybe his $80K 401K can be used to pay the govt for taking care of his kids now. I can't imagine what their medical bills will end up being, and the long term effect this will have on them mentally and physically. I pray those kids get the help they need to move away from this.

And YES, dig at their former residences, and their current. Some of the kids might be able to remember a child or baby dying.

I did see a few minor medical bills, but nothing for something like a delivery, surgery, IVF, etc. Very minor bills. One was $10.. tell me they couldn't pay that!

Makes we wonder if maybe "sister wives" were ever part of their family dynamic. Or, maybe he has other "families" nearby that he is also supporting. Might explain the need for 3 new cars. . .

Malnourishment would cause somebody to become mentally challenged.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I imagine starving the children would also be considered torture, along with chaining them up in dark, filthy rooms. But there certainly could be more. I’m glad no one died. We don’t know their condition, but if they were taken to the police station first, and then the hospital, I assume they were well enough to be questioned.
We don't know that nobody died.

This is so creepy. I hope these children/ adults get all the help they need.

If they're adults, how will they afford it. They have probably never had a job or earned a nickel. Where will they go when the hospital lets them out? Under a bridge?

I think it is quite obvious that both of them are mentally unbalanced. They are both narcissistic, they are both extremely controlling to the extent of being control freaks. They are both heartless and sadistic. I could go on and on but I think we all understand. I have no doubt that LE will dig up all of their previous residences. They spent all of their money on themselves, and deprived their children. I have no doubt we will hear more about the way they treated their children - including sexual abuse - incest etc. The father is the father of all of them but his wife is probably not the birth mother of all of them. Father is also the grandfather. I have said enough ugh!!!!

Malnourishment would cause somebody to become mentally challenged.

Yep. B9 and B12 deficiencies can both cause a form of dementia which is reversible in its early stages but eventually lead to permanent nervous system damage.

The authorities have referred to the adult (children) as "adult children". I hope this means they will be treated the same as the children when it comes to their medical needs. Hopefully.

We don't know that nobody died.

That’s true. I was just going by the number who were in photos matching the 13 rescued. But it’s certainly possible that there were deaths previously or in between photo ops.

This is like some creepy V.C. Andrews book come alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces