CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link: " My parents booked several flights to go see them but when they got there they wouldn't tell them where to go and my parents left crying every time."

Several flights? Why would her parents go to see them after the first time going there and not being told where to go, let alone several times? Wouldn't you think after the first time they would have found out where to go before booking another flight? What she's saying isn't making a whole lot of sense.

On her GMA appearance this morning she changed this info a bit. She said her father said he 'once' called Louise
to see about visiting them (had not booked a flight yet) and Louise said No, did not want him to visit. Nothing said about the mother.

I think the Soc Services person in the presser was speaking in generalities not specifically about this family.
It is going to be a long, long time before any future plans could be considered for these children IMO.

JMO
Just saw the morning show interview and thinking about how social services is going to be able to handle things and sadly I think the children will end up having to be separated and placed with different families.

It takes a special type of adult responsible couple that could even handle that many children. So the reality of the situation is probably that the kids will need to be separated from each other and divided up amongst some good responsible volunteer parents.

The situation speaks again to the selfishness of the adult parents who kept having babies on purpose like its a contest or something to see if they could break a record and they probably never thought about what they would do if one of the adults ever got too ill to take care of the kids. Which is likely to happen eventually as they got older.

And to think they were still having babies. Its horribly irresponsible and selfish IMO.

I think the Soc Services person in the presser was speaking in generalities not specifically about this family.
It is going to be a long, long time before any future plans could be considered for these children IMO.

I think there’s almost no chance the 13 will be placed together (they apparently didn’t even have a hospital for all 13). I guess the bright side is that provides more opportunity for each child to get the attention they deserve. But a huge loss too. [emoji22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx