CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled homemade ice melt because I don’t have the proper equipment for all this stuff. [emoji23]

OT
Kitty Litter is supposed to work pretty good if a vehicle gets stuck. And I always try to put extra weight in the back of vehicles during winter time to help with traction.

I add about 200-300 extra pounds of weight in the backs of my vehicles in winter and it really helps. I usually buy something I am going to need anyway like 50 pound bags of Bird Seed or Sand or Top Soil. Then when spring rolls around I use it for its normal use.

If power goes out, I have candles ready (be careful) and flashlights and for extra heat I use gas fireplace and then I close off the other rooms by hanging a sheet down the entranceway to the room. I can get it nice and warm in the one room by duct taping sheets in the doorways and just heat the one room where the gas fireplace is.

If you have a gas stove you can run all the burners on top or the gas oven to get heat.

For cofee I use my propane gas grill outside and I heat water for soup and coffeee.

Been through no power so many times I have all kinds of things I try to remember to do.

Oh and of course I have a generator too and I use that to run my fridge and freezer. Those are the only things I keep going by generator.

I just googled homemade ice melt because I don’t have the proper equipment for all this stuff. [emoji23]

O/T
You can use table salt or water conditioner salt if you have some to melt the snow and ice off. Being in Ohio, we have a Honda generator now in case we ever lose power but before that we had a small kerosene heater which kept us warm when we lost our power in the Winter. You can pick one up pretty inexpensively and just keep it in the garage for emergencies. Just remember to open up a window in the house (about and inch or two), when you’re using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

I think it was a different pic. A couple in their mid to late 30's with reddish hair (wife ?) and blonde/grey hair(husband?) . They were dressed differently from the Turpin parents.
Wish I'd taken a screen shot.
Hopefully LE is already doing so.

Easy to say 'well, there's no crime as in a deceased person... so no need for in depth sleuthing...'
Except we do not know at this point if any child was deceased , and nobody knew about it !
They sure weren't going to tell their own relatives about it.
Disgusting.
:moo:

That's the one! I screen-shotted it but I don't think I'm permitted to upload based on TOS. It was uploaded August 20, of 2011. There are 16 children/young adults (?) in the photo and four Adults (the Turpin adults and one other mature female and mature male). No visible infants.

There are three male children with similar/identical shirts and hair cuts. One male child who appears to have a different shirt and an iffy hair cut.

Not all of the females match completely but three female children do not match anyone at all.

I think that four children may belong to the other couple.

A person commented on that photo, six years ago. The only comment. It reads: 20...

I'm so glad the officer who had first contact with the hero took it seriously.
Do we know did she call 911? Where did she meet police?
I wonder when and what the pictures she took.
Brave girl.
My heart breaks for them all. It's so scary when cases like this come out. How little we know of our mankind. Jmo

She must have been terrified, as it has been reported that she called 911 from a cell phone, not a neighbor's house. I am assuming she was just outside waiting for the police to arrive. What a brave, brave girl!!

O/T
You can use table salt or water conditioner salt if you have some to melt the snow and ice off. Being in Ohio, we have a Honda generator now in case we ever lose power but before that we had a small kerosene heater which kept us warm when we lost our power in the Winter. You can pick one up pretty inexpensively and just keep it in the garage for emergencies. Just remember to open up a window in the house (about and inch or so), when you’re using it.

O/T
Generators are great to have on hand if you live in areas that can get ice storms, severe thunderstorms, and the occasional tornado, or snow storm (all in one week, sometimes!).

Re BBM
Oh boy. The earlier pictures we saw of inside the Texas home that showed stains on the walls all at the same small height makes me now think the parents had some sort of forced ritual to make them walk in circles.

Maybe some sort of forced exercise routine.
I missed those pictures. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The man in back row looks like David's older brother, Randy, the Pentecostal preacher/Pres. of Christian College and I
assume one of the other women is his wife.
Isn't that the brother who claims they are estranged?

Does this show more of the interior than we have seen (the dirty walls and carpet)? It doesn't work outside Australia :maddening:

Funny, it's usually us Aussies that are blocked from viewing content due to not being in the states, lol!
The video I think that is being referred to doesn't include anymore than the photos of the house we have already seen with the diaper/nappy boxes and Fisher & Price Toy box in the window.

O/T You can try this for a very temporary fix. I've done it when I've run out of salt. It's not the greatest but I've made a make-do path on the steps to let my dogs in and out, in a pinch.

Fill a clean, plastic bucket with 1 gallon of hot water. Add 2 tablespoons of Dawn dish soap and 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol to the warm water and mix thoroughly with a long-handled spoon. Use the original blue Dawn dish soap that does not contain bleach.

Pour it on the iced over area and it will melt. At very cold temps it will ice back over pretty quick though. So I would sweep the wet off as it melted, and reapply as needed.

Edit: Oh, and dress in layers. It will keep your body heat in longer and put a cap on your head.

Good information! Thanks! OP, (vmmking?)said they looked like they were undergoing cancer treatment. In the photo of them all facing the camera, in the red shirts, yes, especially the boy in the glasses and the girl on the far right, and Thing 10. They look extremely thin in most pics. I wonder if some of the older ones were giving part of their portions to the younger ones? The girl who is leaning into the baby, Thing 9 and Thing 7, have sturdier looking arms. Though it could be the way the camera "sees" them too.

https://www.forumdaily.com/v-kalifornii-para-derzhala-na-cepi-13-detej/
The two girls on the far left who are in gray shirts while the others are in pink shirts and pig tales look the palest to me. I think they are the older girls.

O/T You can try this for a very temporary fix. I've done it when I've run out of salt. It's not the greatest but I've made a make-do path on the steps to let my dogs in and out, in a pinch.

Fill a clean, plastic bucket with 1 gallon of hot water. Add 2 tablespoons of Dawn dish soap and 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol to the warm water and mix thoroughly with a long-handled spoon. Use the original blue Dawn dish soap that does not contain bleach.

OT—No bleach! I think it was on the Sherman thread we learned that rubbing alcohol and bleach makes chloroform.

How could either parent look into those desperate faces of their 13 children every day and at some point not think “this is wrong”.
I watched the Vegas video. Am I correct in thinking that at the end of the ceremony there were no hugs among family members on this so called special occasion? No physical contact. I’ll go back and watch them again at some point but I can’t deal with it right now.

Funny, it's usually us Aussies that are blocked from viewing content due to not being in the states, lol!
The video I think that is being referred to doesn't include anymore than the photos of the house we have already seen with the diaper/nappy boxes and Fisher & Price Toy box in the window.

thank you, Quinnie! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members