CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed those pictures. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Some others have already shared. They have been on a few different news sites and some places showed more than others.

The one I cant find is the upstairs bedroom that shows the stains all at the same height in the room.

This news site had a few and shows the staircase with similar one height stains. Really strange as to what caused that.

http://www.kesq.com/news/inside-the-turpins-former-texas-home/687157256

Isn't that the brother who claims they are estranged?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The dark haired, mature woman in the far right of that photo is the brother (Randy’s) wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So where are these "shocked" and "horrified" relatives that are now talking to the press. Have they stepped up to house these poor children/adults?
Hmmmm? Crickets....?

Been reading and just lurking because I have nothing to add, other than the fact that I'm completely saddened and disgusted by this. So, they had pigs? And didn't someone say that on the bankruptcy documents there were 4 sons listed? I hate that my mind is going here, but...

Sorry to quote myself, but I just thought of something else, too. Wasn't a neighbor interviewed that said she saw the kids doing yard work, or laying sod at night? Could something/one be buried?

How could either parent look into those desperate faces of their 13 children every day and at some point not think “this is wrong”.
I watched the Vegas video. Am I correct in thinking that at the end of the ceremony there were no hugs among family members on this so called special occasion? No physical contact. I’ll go back and watch them again at some point but I can’t deal with it right now.

I don’t recall hugs either. I just noticed in the Thing 1-13 photo all the kids are standing or sitting without touching...no arms around shoulders or anything. But Thing Sperm has his arm around the shoulder of Thing Uterus. :mad:

Some others have already shared. They have been on a few different news sites and some places showed more than others.

The one I cant find is the upstairs bedroom that shows the stains all at the same height in the room.

This news site had a few and shows the staircase with similar one height stains. Really strange as to what caused that.

http://www.kesq.com/news/inside-the-turpins-former-texas-home/687157256

We have had similar marks (no where near to the same extent) in our previous home from our dogs. This was at the dogs height on the wall and from them dragging themselves along the wall after wearing their harnesses - trying to have a good scratch.

Obviously this isn't the same but it leads me to think that this may relate back to the "Marching in the middle of the night" mentioned in many of the linked articles. I think they marched up and down those stairs and they were so tired they used the walls to lean on and they were so dirty the walls eventually looked like they do now. Probably isn't the whole story but may have contributed?

Sorry, do you mean video of photos of windows into the home? I can't seem to see any video of the inside at this link

Does this show more of the interior than we have seen (the dirty walls and carpet)? It doesn't work outside Australia :maddening:

I'm sorry. It was photos & video of the house before they moved in by a realtor, I saw it...but now it's gone from the article.
Does anyone know the address and I should be able to find the advertisement from Google.

Put it this way.....it was a really nice house.

So where are these "shocked" and "horrified" relatives that are now talking to the press. Have they stepped up to house these poor children/adults?
Hmmmm? Crickets....?

Personally, I hope family is kept far, far away from these kids/adults. IMO There is too much potential disfunction for them to be helpful, let alone therapeutic. This family needs professional and truly self-sacrificing help.
JMO

This really pizzed me off.

A nearby pizza shop worker said he would serve Louise regularly, having no idea that she had starving children at home.

“Louise was in here every other day,” Matthew Alex Padilla, 20, told the Telegraph. “Sometimes with her husband, and a few times with a little girl, but never more than one.

'We knew each other, and would chat - she was normal, if maybe a bit reserved. I had no idea she had 13 children, because she’d only ever order a slice of pepperoni, or a chicken club sandwich with no tomato.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5279989/Horror-Texas-homes-Turpin-couple-used-live.html

Hmmmm? Crickets....?

IMO, I wouldn't let anyone in that family near the kids with a 10ft barge pole. That's just me.

Sorry to quote myself, but I just thought of something else, too. Wasn't a neighbor interviewed that said she saw the kids doing yard work, or laying sod at night? Could something/one be buried?

I think this was the front yard where they were laying sod, and they had been cited because it was untended. I don’t have a link right now though.

We have had similar marks (no where near to the same extent) in our previous home from our dogs. This was at the dogs height on the wall and from them dragging themselves along the wall after wearing their harnesses - trying to have a good scratch.

Obviously this isn't the same but it leads me to think that this may relate back to the "Marching in the middle of the night" mentioned in many of the linked articles. I think they marched up and down those stairs and they were so tired they used the walls to lean on and they were so dirty the walls eventually looked like they do now. Probably isn't the whole story but may have contributed?

That is exactly my fear too. That maybe the young kids were forced to do exercises by going up and down the stairs.

In my pee wee football league our coach made us "do the stairs" where we had to go up and down the bleachers.

Since the parents kept the children locked in the house I have a bad feeling that they were forced to do exercises in the middle of the night and this could be why a neighbor reported seeing them going in circles. Maybe forced to do laps around the room. And maybe forced to go up and down the stairs for exercise.

Its awful to think about.

All speculation and I am sure LE will be able to get the children to open up so if anything like that happened then I am hoping LE tacks on the charges.

IMO, I wouldn't let anyone in that family near the kids with a 10ft barge pole. That's just me.

Yes, I agree with you and Lilibet. I was pointed out that I'm not buying their "shock". B-a-l-o-n-e-y. Any fool could see those kids were not well. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this one, without it exploding.

I'm sorry. It was photos & video of the house before they moved in by a realtor, I saw it...but now it's gone from the article.
Does anyone know the address and I should be able to find the advertisement from Google.

Put it this way.....it was a really nice house.

160 Muir Woods Road, Perris

Your comment made me laugh - "was" being the operative word

This really pizzed me off.

A nearby pizza shop worker said he would serve Louise regularly, having no idea that she had starving children at home.

“Louise was in here every other day,” Matthew Alex Padilla, 20, told the Telegraph. “Sometimes with her husband, and a few times with a little girl, but never more than one.

'We knew each other, and would chat - she was normal, if maybe a bit reserved. I had no idea she had 13 children, because she’d only ever order a slice of pepperoni, or a chicken club sandwich with no tomato.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5279989/Horror-Texas-homes-Turpin-couple-used-live.html

Jeeeeeeeze! This lady is like the devil personified.

Yes, I agree with you and Lilibet. I was pointed out that I'm not buying their "shock". B-a-l-o-n-e-y. Any fool could see those kids were not well. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this one, without it exploding.

Count me in, none of those 13 should be in contact with their "parents" or extended family if they are expected to heal and reach their full potential as individual human beings.

This case makes me so angry.

How can anyone bring 13 children into the world and treat them like that?

Have those 2 "parents" no conscience?

If this is all the children ever knew how would they know another way to live?

I'll even go so far to say that those children will be grieving their parents, especially the little ones and the girl who called 911 will be feeling moments of guilt she did.
Yes they all will need mega support and I hope the authorities do it right for these kiddies and don't drop the ball for a moment.

Also - and this is when they had that picture of their baby in front of the other children on their former FB page - that poor baby looked so sad, so unhappy, as if it had been crying really hard.

I wonder if she knew.

I've seen my friend's babies and it's like they can sense the human energy around them - something that is good and nurturing, basically happy babies. Not at all like what I saw in that photo. The poor Turpin baby - such a sad demeanor - that is going to haunt me for a long time.

I'll finish this post with:

Thirteen children was not the Turpin's lucky number.

I hope the offspring (I'm using that word to cover the children and adult children - I want to treat the adults like adults) are placed in homes other than extended family members. I'll just leave it at that. Just my opinion. My hopes are that kind, patient, loving people are placed in their paths, people who are generous enough to keep out of the media and realize this is a time for the siblings to heal and grow....not be used, exploited, displayed.

jmo

I love this kind, respectful post.

I agree they should look for families other than the genetic ones. In kinship care they usually try to place with relatives that already have a bond with children. These people rushed to court, (wow! That was quick!), to try and assert their "rights" to kids/adults they don't even know!!! I fear visions of dance in their heads, to be honest, I know that sounds terrible, but the one sister Elisabeth already has a for her own family, and she posts illuminating updates like, "I need $50 by tomorrow to pay my electric" .

These young people, really need specialized, intelligent, strong, stable, caring help, they are not bonded to any of their genetic relations, any more than they would be to anyone else on the planet. I vote they deserve better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3