CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two renewed their vows 3 times, 2 times with all of the children.

(Where were the children the time they were not present?)

The Elvis wedding man said the children were at all three renewals. They just weren't in the shorter video that was taken and posted. "The Turpins went to Las Vegas in 2013, 2015 and 2016, and Ripley conducted each of their ceremonies. The children wore the same outfits every time, according to NBC4." http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/17/elvis-impersonator-who-officiated-turpins-is-shocked/

I don't have a link to the photo, but it is the one of the siblings sitting on the sofas.
If you look above their ankles, their legs are dirty under their jeans.
As if they were only allowed to wash what their clothes would not hide.
This would be the photo where a sleuther circled the abnormalities in the sibling's ankles. They are wearing jeans and red tops.

The two renewed their vows 3 times, 2 times with all of the children.

(Where were the children the time they were not present?)

I saw all three wedding videos. Very disturbing. They did all of them in odd number years once in September and two in October.

I saw children in two of the three videos. They wore the same exact clothing. Some of them look like they have an aversion to bright light. They look nervous to me.

Also, the photo of Louise with her parents and family -
Did you catch the pink and purple plaid skirt in its original form????

I have to go back and finish reading the previous thread so this may have been mentioned. ALL the movie dvds in the garage....it will be a lot of work but each one needs to be viewed to make sure it is a real dvd that goes with the title on the box. Not a dvd taken by the parents and hidden.

I also hope that LE uses ground penetrating radar and goes over all the land they can at past homes owned or rented plus land.

Thanks everyone for all the information.

Also , the posts of why they didn't escape "sooner" or when they were in public.

Read up on the effects of severe abuse and trauma on the psyche and the very real effects of Stockholm Syndrome. Read the narratives of Jaycee Dugard or Elizabeth Smart.

The shackles become internal and psychological very quickly. It's about survival. Please don't question why these siblings didn't run, escape or tell someone sooner. Severe and complex trauma is a complicated and very real thing.

Vent over.

You can listen to Elizabeth Smart read her book on YouTube. I read her book. Jaycee too . Pray I never have to see if I am that strong.

My hope for these siblings is that they are provided with all the support and services they need to reach their full potential... that they are supported to make decisions about their lives and build as much independence as possible. That as they develop confidence in making their own decisions, they are provided the opportunity to decide on where and who they live with and that these decisions are not made for them (wherever possible). I also hope that any supports and services they receive respond to their changing needs as time progresses, acknowledging that there may be times in their lives where they need intensive support and times where they may need minimal or no support and that this can change due to other aspects of their lives.

I guess it makes sense that the nursery would be clean and perfect in this picture because this is what she is sharing on FB. To the outside world everything was perfect. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also been mentioned that the youngest was treated way better than the other siblings. She was well fed, as well. There's only 12 malnutrition charges against DT and LT.

IMO, once the children were no longer babies, they were subject to abuse.

Which survivor in the Dr Seuss shirts is the one who escaped? Is it #8? I'm so glad she continued on..she no doubt saved her elder sisters life, who seems as if she was very sick.

i really hope LE checks into if they have had more kids and if any of them have died or disappeared.

It's also been mentioned that the youngest was treated way better than the other siblings. She was well fed, as well. There's only 12 malnutrition charges against DT and LT.

IMO, once the children were no longer babies, they were subject to abuse.

They seem stuck in childhood..maybe the babies are like baby dolls for them..cute little baby dolls..until they grow up?

from this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289527/David-Louise-Turpin-eloped-16.html
They post two pics of LT. One with her pregnant in a pink shirt, and one with her with a newborn. They label them as her pregnant with her youngest child, and right after she was born. These are important pics, because there has been a lot of speculation about whether the youngest is, in fact, their biological child. LOOK at how clean everything is. The room with the crib, the bed with the sheets. Look at LT's look of adoration at this infant. What a horrid monster. (I am attaching the pregnancy pic, but not the infant pic because her face is not blurred) View attachment 129020
LT's brother and sister said they always saw pics of the youngest, never of the others.

This all makes me even more sure that things escalated out of control with the birth of the youngest. The birth of each child "erased" the last child born. But this baby, born after 10 years, had greater significance perhaps?

The photos we have seen are various dates listed. Disneyland photos from same day are used various years. So we have no idea when actual last photos are. Other than last renewal of vows but do we know what exact date correct? Just dates uploaded?
Notice how different LT looked pregnant than in renewal photos. Jmho

Perhaps the word "sibling" should be used instead of "thing" - such a dehumanising term and we are normalising it by using it here. I know why it started being used here and I know no one means any offence, which is why I am not quoting anyone, but the language we are using to talk about this family is really important.

Dr Seuss Thing theme. Too many photos to just call sibling as they are all only seen together.

I guess it makes sense that the nursery would be clean and perfect in this picture because this is what she is sharing on FB. To the outside world everything was perfect. Smh

This had to came from a friend to page as both sisters and half. Bro were. So they may have been paid for by someone. We just saw profile and cover

Dr Seuss Thing theme. Too many photos to just call sibling as they are all only seen together.

I understand where the term comes from, I was suggesting we use sibling #1 instead of thing #1... that's all IMO

Very concerned about the progress of the adult children. I wonder about their educational level - seems Sandcastle School was long ago washed away, despite being registered with the State of California as a private school.

Why didn't the older "children" try to escape? Why didn't the children gang up on their parents? Did one actually drive a car? Were they too indoctrinated to challenge their parents? How could they be too indoctrinated if they planned an escape for two years? Surely they knew their situation was abnormal and dangerous. Mentally under-developed? Physically too weak.

This article should answer most of your questions.

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia

I know some sleuthers have been able to gleam a lot from the bankruptcy filings; all that goes over my head so thank you!!! Does anyone know if it is possible for these "parents" to use the adult childrens' name to get these cars or any credit cards? Or maybe keep them around in order to collect on any disability? Or would all that be public knowledge like the bankruptcy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member