CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been posted and discussed previously. I remember someone asking about a basement/cellar.

I found a listing online of the house, obviously before they had moved in.

http://fusion.realtourvision.com/m/ios-viewer.php?tourid=70634&id=1178147
(I hope this link works)

I remember someone posted that they liked to just up and leave their belongings and I was wondering if maybe they had purchased the place furnished. I noticed some of the same outside furniture as some of the pictures of the home in the media.

All jmo.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Looks like it was a model home. Fitting.

Sorry if this has been posted and discussed previously. I remember someone asking about a basement/cellar.

(I hope this link works)

I remember someone posted that they liked to just up and leave their belongings and I was wondering if maybe they had purchased the place furnished. I noticed some of the same outside furniture as some of the pictures of the home in the media.

All jmo.

Thank you so much for this! I’ve been looking for it since I saw part of it on inside edition the other night!

From Thread 4 (post by bestill):

It would not surprise me to find out he worked his "night shift" with this company from home. There is sometimes that flexibility, especially if his job was mainly computer-based.
Also, most people sign an NDA with their company.

Another thing is that le will reach out to potential witnesses, and ask them not to speak to the media.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There’s been talk about a photo at Krispy Kreme of LT, the baby and the oldest son. Anyone know where to find it?

Did you notice that in all the photos of the children, except for the wedding chapel photos, all the children are wearing flip-flops. To Disneyland!

There has been one photo I have seen where they are in athletic shoes. I suspect it was from around the Vegas 2013 but can’t find documentation.

(I hope this link works)

All jmo.

I think that's the sofa in one of the photos too along with the window treatments. In the tour there's a photo named bedroom 5, is that accurate? The house is very attractive inside and out. Thanks for sharing this!

One Christmas they bought eight new children’s bicycles that sat outside, unused, until they became sun bleached.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-na-perris-texas-20180120-story.html

Inside, Baldwin found a handful of Polaroids taken when the Turpins left. One shows a bed with a metal rail that has a rope tied to it, he said.

As he moved from room to room, he noticed something odd: “Everything had locks on it: The closet had locks, the toy chest, the refrigerator.”

Have the cadaver dogs been confirmed by LE? I wouldn’t trust the Daily Mail alone as a source, especially on a high profile case such as this one which drives so much web traffic.

all the threads are FULL of sleuthing of family members.......

From Thread 4 (post by bestill):

It would not surprise me to find out he worked his "night shift" with this company from home. There is sometimes that flexibility, especially if his job was mainly computer-based.

Agree with that but he must have worked with someone in Texas? It's just so weird that no one is speaking out except those with short encounters. What about the grocery attendants? Target or Walmart employees?

And they moved in and destroyed it. Just like they destroyed their own children.

I guess some people might feel a strong sense of guilt that they didn’t realise what was going on, although this may well be misplaced. If that man had been a colleague of mine I’d be racking my brains for any signs I might have missed and be horrified that I knew such a person, I wouldn’t be seeking out the media. I’d quite possibly be talking to LE if I knew something that might be of interest, but not everyone wants to be quoted in the media.

Maybe DT worked from home during the day while the children slept. Maybe that is why they kept the children up all night.

So it was a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home.
Does it pi$$ anyone else off that these parents had this somewhat luxurious home and 4 newer cars and still
kept the kids caged like animals?
I truly hope the jail Wardens are treating the parents how they should be treated. Go Wardens Go!

Agree with that but he must have worked with someone in Texas? It's just so weird that no one is speaking out except those with short encounters. What about the grocery attendants? Target or Walmart employees?

And they moved in and destroyed it. Just like they destroyed their own children.

Without mentioning the obvious vile, sadistic cruelty, they strike me as a very lazy, dirty and scruffy couple, with children and possessions. I bet they move into each new place and then never do anything ever again, god only knows how they fill their time especially if they don't work? Has alcohol been mentioned at all? Did either or both drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep