CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s been talk about a photo at Krispy Kreme of LT, the baby and the oldest son. Anyone know where to find it?

Without mentioning the obvious vile, sadistic cruelty, they strike me as a very lazy, dirty and scruffy couple, with children and possessions. I bet they move into each new place and then never do anything ever again, god only knows how they fill their time especially if they don't work? Has alcohol been mentioned at all? Did either or both drink?

Jmo their both bat chit crazy.

all the threads are FULL of sleuthing of family members.......

Hi Rosegold

I haven't seen any posts "sleuthing" family members other than DT and LT which is allowed.

Other than that I have only seen posters discussing family members statements to the media and appearances on national television. That is also allowed. That is not sleuthing. Can you explain what it is that you have seen that makes you believe that posters are openly sleuthing family members ?

I ask this genuinely as I have not seen any such thing.

One Christmas they bought eight new children’s bicycles that sat outside, unused, until they became sun bleached.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-na-perris-texas-20180120-story.html

Inside, Baldwin found a handful of Polaroids taken when the Turpins left. One shows a bed with a metal rail that has a rope tied to it, he said.

As he moved from room to room, he noticed something odd: “Everything had locks on it: The closet had locks, the toy chest, the refrigerator.”

Argh!... This is.. oh my.. it's getting worse.

And someone actually thinks they can say they don't believe everything these poor children say? How awful.

Without mentioning the obvious vile, sadistic cruelty, they strike me as a very lazy, dirty and scruffy couple, with children and possessions. I bet they move into each new place and then never do anything ever again, god only knows how they fill their time especially if they don't work? Has alcohol been mentioned at all? Did either or both drink?

I have seen a couple of articles that stated LT was arrested in 2008 for DUI in Tx. I have seen 2 other articles stating she was the witness in a DUI report in 2008. I don’t know which is correct.

Maybe DT worked from home during the day while the children slept. Maybe that is why they kept the children up all night.

The DA said the whole family, including parents, slept all day and were up all night. DA believes this was intentional to
help hide the crimes the parents were perpetrating on the children.

So it was a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home.
Does it pi$$ anyone else off that these parents had this somewhat luxurious home and 4 newer cars and still
kept the kids caged like animals?
I truly hope the jail Wardens are treating the parents how they should be treated. Go Wardens Go!

Yes. They had the potential to have a wonderful life. All of their beautiful children, the money, the cars, the home, SoCal is one of the most beautiful places (or it can be when we aren't distracted with all of this devastation). (Not that if they didn't have all of that it would have been ok).

The DA said the whole family, including parents, slept all day and were up all night. DA believes this was intentional to

They appear to have been so very calculating and SADISTIC.

The 8 bikes that sat in front of their homes never used, just sitting their taunting them. Like the pies. Like the food. Like the toys.

It's literally evil. And I don't usually rely on that word to be descriptive in matters of human behavior.

Evil.

Just had a chance to glance through the charging document and noticed that there is one child that does not have a last initial. Don't know if it's a typo or it means something. If it's a typo it's carried throughout.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RUPpC-zwgDidg6AnP5bd1MioY8o80d9V/view

I think this may be because their name would have the same 3 initials of anothers name, so instead, they used more initials of her first name and left out the ".T.". It accounts for the same amount of characters.

I love to sleep. When working third shift, (11-7:30) between 3:30 -5:00 were the worst. I sometimes would tap the eyepiece (microscope) falling out. Would get up and walk some.

There has been one photo I have seen where they are in athletic shoes. I suspect it was from around the Vegas 2013 but can’t find documentation.

There is this one from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5294455/Ex-classmate-House-Horrors-son-recalls-sadness.html
All the boys have on sneakers but there is another one where they all have sneakers in. I’ll find it.
74329bb0ae992edd6c84cd9243657687.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s been talk about a photo at Krispy Kreme of LT, the baby and the oldest son. Anyone know where to find it?

e5fa1fb993317d0fab6785170d5792b1.jpg

There is this one from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5294455/Ex-classmate-House-Horrors-son-recalls-sadness.html
All the boys have on sneakers but there is another one where they all have sneakers in. I’ll find it.
74329bb0ae992edd6c84cd9243657687.jpg

Wonder where that location is? Looking at the long shadows they cast. Thinking about time of day, early or late.

Eta I can see bruising on their ankles here. Also same outfit as white tarp photo except baby’s pants look darker.

I think this may be because their name would have the same 3 initials of anothers name, so instead, they used more initials of her first name and left out the ".T.". It accounts for the same amount of characters.

Probably so. It's a small thing, but in the list that the father put in his grandmother's obituary guest book message, he spells that name differently -- with a "u", not an "o".
http://www.engleshookfuneralhome.com/guestbook/1146841

p.s. There are some other typos in that court document too, though. I hope it doesn't matter.

I keep coming back to the notion that LT wanted to keep the children filthy to make them less appealing to DT. The mention of DT watching LT's sister shower (whether he unlocked the door or LT did) gives me the thought that he was attracted to cleanliness and order. LT appears to have been able to keep that for herself, the youngest child and of course DT. We know that he was attracted to a 16 year old when he was an adult - could this be fear that he will like one of the girls more than LT because of age and the appeal of looking like a 12 year old boy? Could the punishment be more than just power and control and subservience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper