CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Krispy Kreme photo you can see the ligature marks on the son's right wrist.

Look at the dark circles around mom's eyes. What is that about?

I thought it looked like a mark from where he usually wore a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep thinking of the oldest sister being the one they were most worried about. IMO, I believe she may have just given up and started to shut down. She had spent much of her life being abused and starved and probably saw no hope for her future. Again, JMO. The boy that looks like his eyes may be crossed, from how it seemed to me in photos, I’m sure he finally be helped. I think of them all and hope that for the rest of their lives they will be surrounded by people that will love, care for and respect them.

Anyone notice mom has grab mark bruises here?

People can easily get bruises like that from sex.

I will never buy a battered woman defense by that monster.

I'm sure that's one her defense team will try.

Maybe it is the way they are sitting but something is concerning me. Look at the size and maturity of the oldest son in KK picture and the size of the baby. Then look at the size of the oldest son in the couch picture with the red shirts. They look ‘maybe’ 4-5 months apart (going by the size of the infant). Either 1) I am imagining things 2) He had a monster growth spurt in those few months or 3) That is not the same infant. It is hard to tell because of the blurred faces but his size seems too different to me. Thoughts?

In the Krispy Kreme photo you can see the ligature marks on the son's right wrist.

Look at the dark circles around mom's eyes. What is that about?
Even in her younger photos she has dark circles. She has deep set eyes like a friend of mine who seemingly had dark circles even when we were kids. Her kids now have the same eyes, I've noticed. I also had dark circles (and bags under my eyes) as a kid, inherited from my father. Some people really do have such things naturally.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agree, the skin is much lighter where something was wearing on the arm. If you look back and study closely some
of the other family group photos, there are quite a few examples of this on both the boys and the girls. Could be
why the poses of arms behind backs was suggested or crossed arms. JMO.

The grab marks on the mother's arm are in exactly the same location in both the Krispy Kreme photo and the Snow White photo. I'm guessing they were taken on the same day or at least in the same week. Perhaps one of the trips to Disney? Does Disney have a Krispy Kreme?

attachment.php

Could it be a birthmark?

People can easily get bruises like that from sex.

I will never buy a battered woman defense by that monster.

I'm sure that's one her defense team will try.

She is going to have a hard time going the battered woman defense, there are 12 witnesses that will be able to attest to that.
Every time I see a pic of her I want to shove a tomato down her throat.

It's very strange, I don't know what the word is but the fact that the adult children were wearing Dr. Seuss t shirts, just really wierd.

It’s hard keeping up with these threads on this so I’ll just echo the horror of everyone that I too am feeling reading all of this.

What really strikes me is the stated “shock” and “anger” by family members of both LT and DT. How is it that a grandchild, a niece, a nephew, a cousin, is able to grow into adulthood and you don’t pick up on the fact something is really wrong? Like really really really wrong? Wouldn’t you wonder where do they go to school, where do they work (since adults), any boyfriends, girlfriends, friends, trips, sports, interests? They had to have known something was wrong, how could they not, and while I don’t expect the extent of the horrors was suspected, there had to have at least been a nagging sensation that something was wrong. It’s just really sad how much these kids were failed on so many levels and from so many directions. I’m not blaming anyone other than the two monsters responsible because who could possibly suspect the depravity, but it certainly should be a lesson to us all. Pay attention to the signs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree, the skin is much lighter where something was wearing on the arm. If you look back and study closely some
of the other family group photos, there are quite a few examples of this on both the boys and the girls. Could be
why the poses of arms behind backs was suggested or crossed arms. JMO.

In the one elvis weeding photo the kids are standing arms stretched out with pointed finger. You can see which ones are right/left handed.

I keep thinking of the oldest sister being the one they were most worried about. IMO, I believe she may have just given up and started to shut down. She had spent much of her life being abused and starved and probably saw no hope for her future. Again, JMO. The boy that looks like his eyes may be crossed, from how it seemed to me in photos, I’m sure he finally be helped. I think of them all and hope that for the rest of their lives they will be surrounded by people that will love, care for and respect them.
She also is the one who had a taste of the real world, school through 3rd grade or so, a neighborhood friend for awhile, being able to walk outside, etc. Her spirit could be crushed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What does sabbm mean???

and where did the Kristy kreme photo come from.. it looks fairly recent..mom has the grey streaks.

Someone stated in the past few days that the house was a model home and you can see in the tour that there was a lawn stake sign in the backyard that's typical of a model home. Often, when the homes are sold out, the model homes are for sale and buyers can buy them furnished with all the upgrades. I too noticed that the patio furniture looked like what was shown in some of the pictures in news reports. So, it's likely that's what the house looked like before the Turpins bought it and moved in.

If and when this case goes to trial, we'll likely see what the house looked like when law enforcement was investigating. We will be able to see before and after.

I just assumed the house was "staged" by the previous owner in order to get a better price. They have companies here in the staging business.

I must have missed that it was a newly built when they purchased it. Is this right?

It’s hard keeping up with these threads on this so I’ll just echo the horror of everyone that I too am feeling reading all of this.

What really strikes me is the stated “shock” and “anger” by family members of both LT and DT. How is it that a grandchild, a niece, a nephew, a cousin, is able to grow into adulthood and you don’t pick up on the fact something is really wrong? Like really really really wrong? Wouldn’t you wonder where do they go to school, where do they work (since adults), any boyfriends, girlfriends, friends, trips, sports, interests? They had to have known something was wrong, how could they not, and while I don’t expect the extent of the horrors was suspected, there had to have at least been a nagging sensation that something was wrong. It’s just really sad how much these kids were failed on so many levels and from so many directions. I’m not blaming anyone other than the two monsters responsible because who could possibly suspect the depravity, but it certainly should be a lesson to us all. Pay attention to the signs.

Exactly! What discussion did DT's parents and either have with the kids when they visited about college, working, dating, living on their own? Wth?

What does sabbm mean???

and where did the Kristy kreme photo come from.. it looks fairly recent..mom has the grey streaks.

Does anyone know, could you just put on a KK hat while there or is possible he actually worked there? I’ve never been to a KK so don’t know, are they available to put on sort of like the BK crowns used to be?

Pull Ups and many boxes of diapers. They are excessive people in everything they do, everything they own is in multiples. Wonder if they did a lot of online shopping.

I am now wondering if ALL of the Survivors had to wear diapers and/or Pull Ups. As malnourished as they all seem to be, they would maybe fit. God, I hate that these biomonsters have wreaked such havoc that we are even having this conversation.

In the one elvis weeding photo the kids are standing arms stretched out with pointed finger. You can see which ones are right/left handed.

So Elvis was "weeding", must have missed that.

I think must have rented that home because it wasn't ever in their name from the records I saw online, I'm a realtor and did some research. The home they are in now is theirs, they bought it in 2014 with very little money down. Here's info of what I found about that house from RPR.
attachment.php

Thank you! My question from your link, answered my previous question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech